Start by marking “Silverwitch (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #4)” as Want to Read:
Silverwitch (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #4)

Silverwitch

(Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D. #4)

It's Faythander's legend of King Arthur. And it's not for the faint of heart.

Olive Kennedy, Fairy World MD, isn't ready to go back to work. But when her dragon stepfather shows up on her doorstep with bad news of the world-ending variety, that's exactly what she'll have to do. He wants her to stop the elven queen from obtaining seven weapons of King Arthur fame, and he wa
Published December 19th 2016 by Crimson Tree Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Silverwitch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silverwitch

Start your review of Silverwitch (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #4)
Stormi (Bewitched Reader)
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult-fantasy
I voluntarily received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I am still amazed by the world Tamara Grantham has created. It seems she has thought of every little detail and her writing brings those details to life through Olive and Kull's adventures. Silverwitch seems to be the fastest paced book in the series to me, at least so far, and the most intense.

It seems like every time I read the next book in the Fairy World series, I have a new favorite. They are
Jeanne Johnston
Jul 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Gahh! I'm not sure I can agree this is a standalone book. Yes, it starts off with a random thing that quickly integrates into the existing timeline and by the end, you're left panting by a cliffhanger.

And... Maybe I've been blowing through these too fast to notice, but is there a reason everyone who's madly in love manages to remain sex-free? It's illogical and frustrating. Who has a Viking god as a boyfriend and doesn't jump him? Constantly? Magic, fairies, elves, dragons--I buy all that, but
Charlene Pratt
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
But it left room for more

The saga continues. Excellent story line, interesting characters that leave you wondering what's next. Thank you for a story that takes you on a wild ride and leaves you wanting more
Marlene
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Each book drags me in more. For every question answered more seem to pop up, sort of a one step forward and two steps back thing. I love that a real world legend is incorporated in some way into the other world.
InD'tale Magazine
"Silverwitch" is a masterfully crafted story that is a wonder to read!

Read full review in the 2017 July/August issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Joyce
Jun 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: ya-fantasy
3.5 Fast read. This is a fantasy with 2 worlds, set in modern times with elves, dragons, fairies ... I enjoyed the series thus far.
Darlene
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just love this series and can’t finish this fast enough!
Shelley Pagach
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lindsey
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked how this book dove right into the adventure. Very fun. I like how the romance went in this book. Can't wait to read the next installment.
Sabrina Fish
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a great series!

Another mostly successful mission for Olive and Kull. And I especially loved that ending. I can't wait to read Heidel's story next!
Leah Alvord
Pretty, pretty cover!

Summary:

Olive has saved Faythander quite enough. So what's one more stop-the-world-from-ending quest? It's more than she bargained for.

Taking refuge in Earth Kingdom after the unexpected ending of the bloodthorn, Olive has been dealing with a lot. Which is why she has avoided returning to the place of her birth for so long. There are secrets she would rather not share, and realities she would just as like to avoid.

A
Tonja Drecker
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is fast-paced, magic filled adventure with a heroine who is ready to help where she can.

Olive's magic is more unpredictable than usual, but whether she's ready or not, she's pulled into another quest to save two worlds. After receiving a very rare visit from her step-father, she agrees to do what she can to stop the Fairy Queen from trying to take over the magical world. Olive's pretty sure she won't be of much help, but when so much life is on the line, she can't refuse.
Lynne
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing adventure!

Tamara Grantham could write a shopping list and I would preorder it and devour it from start to finish! I suspect however, that it would mainly consist of Dr Pepper! From the first book in this series, I was gripped with Olive Kennedy's story and, although the plots have become more complex, I definitely feel that the books are developing greater depth and that Tamara is developing as a writer.
Sadly, this book has just been released and so I am restarting the entire ser
Sarah Fischer
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic!! This is fun read for those like enjoy adventure and fantasy. I cannot wait for the next book to find where the journey takes Olive and her companions!!
Christine Lee
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Silverwitch by Tamara Grantham is a wonderful continuation of the Olive Kennedy, Fairy World MD Series.

Olive has to face the Silverwitch and save Faythander. With her love, Kull, his sister, Heidel, and a thief, she faces the dragon in her den. And things immediately go down hill.

I love this series, and each one is better than the last. The world building is top-notch, and the characters are fully-fleshed out and likeable. I look forward for more in this series, and from this author
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Read my full review at http://blackwords-whitepages1977.blog...

WOW....This author has outdone herself once again with this new story. There is so much wonder, mystical twists, and magical turns at the turn of every page, along with surprising new revelations along the way. I was addicted and on the edge of my seat from beginning to end. This book was a lot of fun for me to read and it has also become my favorite story of the series yet. This book was incredible from the book cover to the characters and story-line. The ending
Angela Archer
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As with each of the novels in this series, I was eager to dive into Silverwitch, and of course, once again, it didn't disappoint. While each of these novels can be read as a stand alone, once you read one, you'll want to read them all. The beauty of the world evolves on every page and just as with each novel, Ms. Grantham expands Faythander into so much more than you first imagined. This is truly an amazing series that you must read.

Along with my favorite characters, new ones add to
Melanie
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth book in the Fairy MD series and this fascinating work just keeps hooking me back in. If you haven't started this series and LOVE fantasy then you need to pick this up (especially as the first book is free right now). Magic, Mystery, Drama, and of course a little romance! This series has it all and I can't wait for the next one!

5 Starts from me! V""V
Jackie
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is just so wonderful, full of fantasy, suspense, romance. Everything to keep your interest. Olive is not ready to go back to work, but no choice. Olive has to go to the mountain where the silver witch resides. Of course Olive is never lucky and it doesn't start out well. A must to keep reading until the end.
Damian Lund
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

This book was so amazing! The plot twists were great and I didn't seen coming. Your story telling gets better every book. The plot gets compelling every page. This is one of my favorite books of thee series
Susanne Tindall
amanda delewski
Jul 15, 2018
Stephanne Stacey
Mar 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Better, but still lacking.
Tina
Jul 09, 2017
Eileen Haga
Sep 24, 2017
Catriona
Jul 25, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• Eye of Truth (Agents of the Crown, #1)
  • Blood Ties (Agents of the Crown #2)
  • Duty Bound (Agents of the Crown #3)
  • Elven Fury (Agents of the Crown #4)
  • Dragon Tear (Agents of the Crown #5)
  • Innocent Until Proven Fae (The Paranormal PI Files #5)
  • All's Fae in Love and War (The Paranormal PI Files Book 6)
  • The Hidden Witch (The Coven: Academy Magic #1)
  • The Fallen Witch (The Coven: Academy Magic #2)
  • The Wild Witch (The Coven: Academy Magic #3)
  • Heritage of Power (The Complete Series #1-5)
  • The Frozen Witch (The Coven: Academy Magic #4)
  • Rise of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae Book 5)
  • The Born Leader (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont Book 12)
  • The Creative Strategist (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont Book 11)
  • Spirit of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #4)
  • Daughter of Time Trilogy (Daughter of Time #1-3)
Tamara Grantham is the award-winning author of more than half a dozen books and novellas, including the Olive Kennedy: Fairy World MD series, the Twisted Ever After trilogy, and the Shine novellas. Dreamthief, the first book of her Fairy World MD series, won first place for fantasy in INDIEFAB’S Book of the Year Awards, a RONE award for best New Adult Romance, and is a #1 bestseller on Amazon with ...more

Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D. (7 books)
  • Dreamthief (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #1)
  • Spellweaver (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #2)
  • Bloodthorn (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #3)
  • Goblinwraith (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #5)
  • Deathbringer (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #6)
  • Grayghost (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #7)