Start by marking “Autumn's Dance (Season Named, #1)” as Want to Read:
Autumn's Dance (Season Named, #1)

Autumn's Dance

(Season Named #1)

.“A story that captures your heart and continues you thinking about it long after you fall asleep.”

Autumn Nash lives a nomadic existence with her harvest-travelling father, except every summer when they return to one place like clockwork…Ligonier, PA. But this season, Autumn meets a young man who changes her world and makes her long for more.

Eric Foster has been sent to s
Published February 14th 2017 by Sarah Gai

To ask other readers questions about Autumn's Dance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Autumn's Dance

Brenda
3.5s

Autumn Nash knew nothing more of life than travelling from one job to the other with her father – one harvest picking season after another all across the country. But as regularly as clockwork they returned to Ligonier for the three months of summer. Autumn’s father wasn’t a nice man – he was a cruel and vindictive father and their nomadic existence was filled with living in tents, working from dawn to dusk and for Autumn, the fear of a drunk and nasty father.

But the year she met Eric chang
Mary
Mar 30, 2017 rated it liked it
Autumn lives a nomadic life with her drunken, violent father, Liam. She doesn't remember her mother but her dad says she left becuse she didn't love them any more, especially Autumn. Autumn is used to this level of cruelty from her dad. The one place that they stop and that she has some friends is Ligonier. Here she is friends with twins, Meg and Aiden, and is cared for by Ava, the B&B owner, wheneveer they can get around Liam.

When she is seventeen Autumn meets Eric and it's love at first si
Coco.V
Apr 19, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (4/19/2018)!💝

Eric Foster has been sent to stay the summer in Ligonier with his grandfather in hopes of altering his path as his life
Sally906
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review to follow....
Brandy
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a great book. This author has written a wonderful story that I didn't want to put down. There are some emotional ups and downs that also has some abuse so if that would be hard thing then it might not be right for you. However if that is not hard for you then this books characters will have you reading fast. Autumn's character is such a well written one that she is the star of the story. I was so taken by this character and her story.
iamnotabookworm
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! In the Philippines, everybody celebrates Valentine's Day. It is not just a day for lovers but also for families, friends and for every person who has a loved one. It is a time to express our love and the value we give to each of the people close to our hearts. We give out cards, flowers, chocolates and food to remind those special to us that they are important and loved. It is our way of thanking them for the care, kindness, and support they have provided.

Let us
Jana
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Autumn's Dance is the first book in Sarah Gai's Season Named series. I have read her Curves series before i started on Autumn's Dance and talk about a change in genres! I loved Curves but i absolutely adored Season Named and i cannot wait to read the next one in the series.
Autumn's Dance is the story of Autumn, obviously, and Eric. They meet when Autumn is 17 and living in the woods behind Eric's grandfather's house and working the fields ... It is all the existence she has even known - moving f
Il Rumore delle Pagine (Martina)
Contenta della lettura! Bella e commovente, e di una scorrevolezza sorprendente!
Presto recensione sul blog IL RUMORE DELLE PAGINE
Jenea
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Autumn’s Dance takes us through a young woman turmoil filled life, living a nomadic life with her father, without her mother. She has always been told that her mother didn’t want her and walked off, by a father who stays drunk. But who he she to say otherwise. She just accepts what he say and goes where he takes her. But, never being in one place for very long, is hard on a girl and she wants something more. She meet this mystery guy Eric, they both are drawn to each other, but good ole’ daddy h ...more
Amy Shelton
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Independent Reviewer for Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

*Trigger Warning of Abuse
This book was heartbreaking! It was so sad, and so maddening in parts, yet was full of love. I read it in a day, as I had to know what happened, what Autumn’s fate would be. It is such a sad dark book in parts and is so heavy. Yet, it starts with a pin hole of sunshine and by the end the sun shines freely and bright as can be. There is no dampening the brightness that comes to Autumn’s world.

The two lead charac
Apr 04, 2017
Donna Porter
Sep 06, 2017
Sarah Gai
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
dot green
Will Griesmer
Kim
Suzanne
Feb 14, 2017
Wow! How do I sum up my life? .... Well, I'm a mother of Three little princes who light my life. A wife to a very patient husband who puts up with my hectic thinking. A tattoo loving, coffee drinking, wears her heart on her sleeve, incessant chatterer!

My love is writing and reading fiction. I have to sing! Like all the time... much to my families dismay.

As for being an Author, I seriously love and

Season Named (2 books)
  • Winter Signs (Season Named, #2)