Start by marking “Let the Good Times Roll (Roll of the Dice, #4)” as Want to Read:
Let the Good Times Roll (Roll of the Dice, #4)

Let the Good Times Roll

(Roll of the Dice #4)

Every December, Chloe and Gabe meet at a mutual friend’s Christmas party. Every year, the holiday sparks fly.

Chloe returned to a ravaged New Orleans to help rebuild a first-class Neonatal ICU in the city she’d loved during her residency. Energized and fulfilled by her job, her only personal desire is for casual good times in the Big Easy.

Gabe’s marriage ended when his wi
Published December 1st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Let the Good Times Roll, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Let the Good Times Roll

Start your review of Let the Good Times Roll (Roll of the Dice, #4)
Coco.V
Dec 25, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (12/25/2018)! 💝

Blurb:
Gabe’s marriage ended when his wife’s disdain for his artistic ambitions sapped both his professional confidence a
Margaret Watkins
Nov 09, 2019 rated it liked it
An amusing romance that takes years to build, leaves one despairing that Chloe and Gabe will ever sort out their feelings for one another. Despite the fact that they only see each other once, or perhaps twice, a year, the attraction between the mismatched pair steadily builds until they can no longer deny their feelings. I love Gabe’s sensitive, artistic nature and his sense of humour. Chloe, on the other hand, strides through life without too much thought about the effect of her words on Gabe. ...more
Toyenlon
Dec 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Chloe and Gabe met at a mutual friend's Christmas party. They were mutually attracted to each other but they just couldn't seem to connect or come together over a 7 year period. They were both dating other people at the time but one year they were dateless and came together finally but couldn't work it out until some years later... The book is somehow interesting but too slow paced for my liking. "I received this book from eBook discovery. I voluntarily review this book. This is my honest review ...more
Linda
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Chloe and Gabe meet over seven years and although they both take lovers in between they always seem to stay friends.
Seven years later things change as neither have a partner for the Christmas gathering of friends.
They at last get together both thinking this was it but nothing runs smoothly.
The story starts there but lots of ups and downs follow.
I received this book free from ebook discovery. I voluntary review this book. This is my honest review.

Marie McKenney
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Christmas love stories

Gabe and Chloe meet at her boss's annual Christmas party. They click but don't seem to see each other until the holiday party every year. They are like night and day but so good together. Their relationship has ups and downs but the story is fun and cute. Once they get together it is fun to watch them. Love them.
Brittany
Nov 23, 2019 rated it liked it
I found this book to be amusing and I was drawn in by the setting. I’m from Louisiana so I especially love to read books with it. I found the book a bit disjointed in the beginning but Ms. Green worked it out by the end. I received this book from eBook Discovery. I voluntarily post this review. This is my honest review.
Lashonta
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Long novella

This book was long, confusing and boring. Two adult over the age of 40 who could not pull it together for seven years? They wouldn’t tell each other how they felt. Chile was just a uppity twit her family didn’t like her.
Laura J
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh I have to say, I really enjoyed this book! Melanie Greene is a new author for me. So glad I found her! I am going to pick up the first 3 in this series, although this was a great stand alone! You do not need to read the first 3 before. I had no problem following along!
Jessica Daniels
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I heart this series.
Suzzie
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
A cute book about how over years acquaintances came become something more. I received this book for free from eBook Discovery. I voluntarily review this book. This is my honest review.
BB
Oct 24, 2018
Lj Howell
Jun 12, 2019
Linda
rated it did not like it
Jan 07, 2019
Dec 25, 2018
Brenda Bartolo
Dec 26, 2018
Melanie Greene
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Debbie Orazi
is currently reading it
Dec 22, 2016
Ashley
Dec 24, 2016

• Wedded in Scandal (Bridal Favors, #1)
  • Dreams and Schemes: A Romantic Comedy Anthology
  • One Christmas He Never Expected
  • The Highlander’s Defiant Captive (The Lairds Most Likely, #4)
  • Fated Love: The Titans of the Revolution, Book One (A Caversham Chronicles Novel)
  • All He Wants (Lost Coast Harbor, #5.5)
  • Every Time a Bell Rings
  • Just One Kiss (Pine Grove #5)
  • Wedded in Sin (Bridal Favors, #2)
  • The Rancher's Unexpected Pregnant Bride: Historical Western Mail Order Bride Romance (Montana Westward Brides Book 2)
  • Velvet Night
  • You Belong to Me (Pine Grove #4)
  • Rhythm in Blue (Azalea Valley Series, #2)
  • Montana Heartbeat
  • More Than He Bargained For (Santa Barbara Sunsets Book #2)
  • Here to Stay (Kendrick/Coulter/Harrigan, #10)
  • Seductive Danger: A Christmas Novella (A Sinclair & Raven Novel Book 7)
Melanie Greene is a native Houstonian. She shares her life with her hometown hunk of a husband and children so amazing they defy superlatives.

She writes smart, sizzling contemporary romance.

Roll of the Dice (5 books)
  • Rocket Man (Roll of the Dice, #1)
  • Ready To Roll (Roll of the Dice, #2)
  • Eye of the Tiger (Roll of the Dice, #3)
  • Roll of a Lifetime (Roll of the Dice #5)