Start by marking “A Christmas Wish Come True: Christmas Story Picture Book for Kids (Children Christmas Books)” as Want to Read:

A Christmas Wish Come True

Jackson and Claire are both new to town. They both have a special Christmas wish... To make a new friend!

Santa, with the help of Jingle (the chief elf), decides to make their wish come true. Find out what happens on this very special Christmas...

This is a read-aloud kid's book with big and bright pictures. The target audience age is for

Published November 29th 2016 by Uncle Amon Books

To ask other readers questions about A Christmas Wish Come True, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Christmas Wish Come True

Start your review of A Christmas Wish Come True: Christmas Story Picture Book for Kids (Children Christmas Books)
Vicki
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cute and sweet

This picture book shares a very important message to children. Friendship can be the most special gift. Cute drawings and compact message.
Julie Barrett
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Christmas Wish Come True: Christmas Story Picture Book for Kids (Children Christmas Books) by Uncle Amon
This very colorful children's book starts with a table of contents, free gift and the story.
Story starts out with how others around the wold are getting ready for Christmas.
Baking cookies, trimming the tree with lights and ornaments.
At the North Pole Santa is alerted to a special gift a new person in the neighborhood wants-a new friend.
Santa plans to match make the two who want a new
Angela Lambkin
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW ! What a cool idea for a children's Christmas story!

I LIKED THIS A LOT! I am sure that these little ones and up will enjoy this ebook 8f how Santa figures out how to get two kids to meet one another as to each having their wish come true. Thus, I would like to recommend this for five stars and for kids 3-10. I received this ebook for free and in return, here is my honest review. GREAT JOB! Uncle Amon! By Angela p.s. look for my email to come, very important perhapsmoj?
Lynn Demsky
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children, christmas
What a truly lovely store - with adorable, bright colorful pictures on every page and a perfect present for two new kids who had just moved into the same neighborhood! I read these for children, who love them but also for patients in Hospice care and they are just as delighted to hear them! Showing the pictures helps to bring conversations out that they had forgotten from a long time ago! and happy memories. So, they're good for --- ALL AGES not just the little wee folk! The story made me happy ...more
Cynthia L. Turner
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Friendship

This is a cute story. The children wrote letters to Santa and they both wanted the same thing. The children lived in the same neighborhood. Santa answered their letters. The children were both new to the neighborhood. They became friends all because of Santa.
joshua rothstein
Dec 25, 2019
Kristine
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great

Great story for Christmas time for kids. My grandchild loved reading this book and it was easy for him to read by himself with just a little help
Holly Letson
Dec 11, 2016
senthil vaikundam
Mar 25, 2018

• Mr. Hoopeyloops Saves Christmas (Explore Artists #6)
  • To the Bridge