Start by marking “Seized by Seduction (The Protectors #2)” as Want to Read:
Seized by Seduction (The Protectors #2)

Read Book* *Different edition

Seized by Seduction (The Protectors #2)

One glance is all it takes

Published April 25th 2017 by HQN Books

To ask other readers questions about Seized by Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seized by Seduction

Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Unfortunately, I was a little lost through Seized by Seduction. After reading the book and really enjoying the ending, I went back to check and saw that this was the third book in The Protectors Series. Even though this is a stand-alone book, I seriously feel that, in order to keep up with all the characters and what they mean to each other, you have to read Forged In Desire.

I was a little confused throughout the story. Quasar and Randi are the major characters in the book but there are a lot o
Richelle Robinson
After reading the first book I was on the fence reading this one. I liked Quasar and Randi but everything regarding their relationship happened way too fast. It seems like the common trend with this author. All the couples fall head over heels in love in record time. I prefer a slower burn so this way I can feel the connection. I wish we had more character development. You can only read how much the male lead wants to have sex with the female lead so many times. Quasar has a strained relationshi ...more
Sassy Brit
I am reviewing the book, Seized by Seduction, written by author, Brenda Jackson. An ARC ebook.

When bodyguard Quasar sees psychic investigator Randi for the first time, even before they've said a word to each other, there is an undeniable connection between them. Could it be love at first sight, or is their fate already mapped out for them? Here are my thoughts:

^^ From the onset Quasar and Randi's story is what I would call a whirlwind romance, loaded with sexual tension, a juicy love at first sight romance,
Cheryl O'Harney
Apr 11, 2017 Cheryl O'Harney rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*This book was reviewed for Summer's Eve Reads*

Title: Seized By Seduction
Author: Brenda Jackson
Genre: Crime, Suspense
Rating: 3.5/5

The blurb alone had me excited to read this and it didn't disappoint I was pulled in straight from the start. Jackson's style of writing to me was like a comfortable pair of slippers it made me just want to sit back and relax which I did whilst reading the book in one sitting.

There was danger and violence with a healthy dose of sexual chemistry, a good storyline wit
Books and Spoons
Apr 26, 2017 Books and Spoons rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Seized by Seduction is a beautifully crafted tale, filled with breathtaking imagery of each scene as the story unfolds. From the moments with family and friends to the growing attraction between the protagonists, to the crime scenes and moments of threat and danger each setting is described in such detail it is easy to picture them in your mind and you get a feeling like you are right there with the characters.
The main focus of the story is the developing relationship between Quasar Patterson an
She Hearts Books
Apr 26, 2017 She Hearts Books rated it really liked it
One look across a crime scene changes everything for Quasar and Randi. I loved this chemistry between them pulling them together. I really loved that Brenda created such a strong woman in Randi. Not only with her special powers, but she is brave and sassy and smart. LOVE that she is such a match for Quasar. He isn't looking for something more than just a physical connection, but he can't deny that there is more for them. He resists or tries to anyway. They are sizzling hot together. I loved that ...more
Estefany
Apr 14, 2017 Estefany rated it liked it
Para mas reseñas y secciones --> Mi Biblioteca

ARC dado de forma gratuita para reseñar.

Aquí nos centraremos en la relación entre Quasar y Randi, a ambos los conocimos en Forged In Desire, pero a pesar de que me entusiasmo la química entre ellos, no me terminaron de convencer. Quasar al igual que Striker es un ex-con que ha logrado superar su pasado como Striker y dedica su vida a proteger a las personas que contratan sus servicios. Por su parte Randi descubrió muy joven que tenia un don especi
Sharon Simmons
May 07, 2017 Sharon Simmons rated it it was amazing
Brenda Jackson has done it again!

Randi and Quasar's story was wonderful! I'm never disappointed by this author's books. I like the little twists and turns in this book. Can't wait for the next book to come out!
Dafort
May 21, 2017 Dafort rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Customer rating 4/5.0

CONCEPT
Bodyguard is drawn to a psychic investigator
STORY
From the moment his eyes meet hers across the crime-scene tape, ex-con turned bodyguard Quasar Patterson knows he has to see the mysterious Dr. Randi Fuller again. She's a renowned psychic investigator who can foresee danger for others, but not for herself. That makes Quasar doubly determined to watch over her—the closer, the better—as she's drawn into a dangerous gang rivalry.
Both her psychic gift and their blinding
Vondetta Carter
May 05, 2017 Vondetta Carter rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quasar Patterson is a handsome man who has been hurt by his family and the only woman he thought he could love. Dr Randi Fuller is a tough, no nonsense woman who has a 5th Degree black belt. In addition she is a psychic extraordinaire. When she sees Quasar, she remembers him and the heat between them is intense. Quasar is drawn to her like no other woman he has ever known. However, theirs is a complicated story.
Dr. Fuller is called to LA because of a murder that causes two of the worst gangs to
Tammy Benton
May 21, 2017 Tammy Benton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book by Brenda Jackson Seized By Seduction. OMG it was great read so much Mystery, Drama , Loyalty,Deceit, Deception.
This book about Randi Fuller renowned psychic investigators she was called to LA to help solve crime of who killed rivalry gang member mother in a gruesome murder. Who was deliberately causing mayhem in the city to cause a gang war so Mr. Big can take over both territories. Mr. Big didn't care at what level he stoop to get rid of Randi and her abilities to solve crime and get
Shannan Harper
May 20, 2017 Shannan Harper rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What more can be said about Brenda Jackson. This book is amazing just like all the other ones. The First story, Forged in Desire, you come across Quasar Patterson and Dr. Randi Fuller, where their eyes meet across the crime scene tape. Quasar is one of the Protectors, a small group of bodyguards where actually first met in prison serving time for crimes they didn't commit. Randi is a psychic investigator who is able to help others with her ability to find the truth, but is unable to see dangers ...more
Veda
May 06, 2017 Veda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh wow, is all I can think of to say. Brenda Jackson's writing is just gett I ng better and better. Now I figured that this would just be another book, but I was drawn in and just when I thought I had everything figured out, a twist that told me, I wasn't right.
If you want a book with lots of twists, lots of love, some more twists, then this is the book for you. I have loved all of Brenda Jackson's books, since I picked up the first Westmoreland book many years ago. I knew I would never be disa
Marilyn Diamond
May 11, 2017 Marilyn Diamond rated it it was amazing
I had to keep reading this book I could not put it down. Quasar Patterson looked at Dr. Randi Fuller at the first time at a crime scene and the attention and pull to get to know this woman was so intoxicating. Randi Fuller knew he was the one because a ancestor told her she would know. However cupid's arrow had to touch Quasar Patterson's heart. One of the books out of the Protectors triology doesn't steer you wrong. Yes, it was long and some of it was redundant however it was suspenseful, fast ...more
Karen
May 18, 2017 Karen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: brenda-jackson
I absolutely loved Quasar and Dr. Randi Fuller's love story! She knew from the beginning that she and Quasar was destined to be together, however, they both had to earn each other's love! The storyline was hot and steamy as well as very suspenseful with rival gangs in LA and Quasar's extremely dysfunctional family! Excellent read and I can hardly wait to read Stonewall and Detective Joy Ingram's love story!!! Also, I was hoping that Roland, their boss and the security firm, will get a second cha ...more
Selina Durio
May 03, 2017 Selina Durio rated it it was amazing
Page turner!

Quasar and Randi were destined to be mates, but they had to earn each other's love. Ms. Jackson has again written a page turner. I couldn't put this book down for wanting to know who the killer and their accomplices were. The way the author revealed all was done with such fantastic story / plot development. Am loving this spin off series and can't wait to read Stonewalls story.
Marquitta Warren
May 11, 2017 Marquitta Warren rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!

I loved every each of this book Quasar and Randi was sooo sweet together and the obstacales they had to pvercome to be together was a joy to read about. I loved how Randi was psychic but Quasar had a sixth sense when she was in danger. He had the worst family every and I was glad Sheperd and his family along withe Striker and Stonewall made up for them.
Denise Palma
May 17, 2017 Denise Palma rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Although the series is not completed yet from the beginning I knew Quasar was going to be my favorite. I really loved this story and was not disappointed in any way. This story had drama, heartbreak and man the sexy times Whew I'm still fanning myself! I really liked that it gave us an update on the Fuller family from the The Ties that Bind series. Can't wait for Stonewall and Joy story!
Teresa Mcmillian
May 04, 2017 Teresa Mcmillian rated it really liked it
Her Protector

I enjoyed this story. I had the right amount of romance and suspense. Make sure you refresh with a previous novel The Ties That Bind before reading this connects with that novel.
Karen Taylor
May 06, 2017 Karen Taylor rated it it was amazing
What a ride

This book took me on the ride of my life. I loved it from beginning to the end. Omg! Mrs. Brenda Jackson did it again. I could see this series as movies. Its hot, exciting, love, killing and on the edge of your seat. You must read the series.
Arnissa Burnett
May 05, 2017 Arnissa Burnett rated it it was amazing
Full of Surprises

Another good book by Ms. Jackson. Quasar and Randi were destined to be together but first Randi needed to break down is barriers. There were surprises on every page. This book kept me guessing as to who the villains were.
Ava Smith-forrest
May 16, 2017 Ava Smith-forrest rated it it was amazing
Excellent

I'm ordering the next two installments today. Randi and Q kept me on the edge of my chair from word one . A real case of what ment to be will be. Love is stronger than fear.
Sharon
May 08, 2017 Sharon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!! I'm still fanning. This was a sizzling hot read. A real page turner. Ms. Jackson has done it again.
Lee Holden, E.
May 05, 2017 Lee Holden, E. rated it it was amazing
Excellent read

Excellent read, I enjoyed the characters and the storyline. Randi and Quasar are a good match. I recommend this book. I enjoy everything Brenda Jackson writes.
Lena P. Neely
May 07, 2017 Lena P. Neely rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

If I could give this 10 stars, I would. This story had me spell bound and the mystery got me. As for Louis and Doye, there is not a hole big enough in Hell for them.
Michelle Lindo-Rice
Feb 25, 2017 Michelle Lindo-Rice rated it liked it
I was eager to read the second book in the series. Seized by Seduction was sizzling hot. The connection between Quasar and Randi was unreal and magical. The intrigue made me keep turning the pages until the end.
Isha Coleman
Feb 16, 2017 Isha Coleman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC Review: Seized by Seduction by Brenda Jackson

Fate brought them together. Will danger tear them apart? Randi is a walking contradiction. Her mission in life is to help people. However, her means of doing so has proved to be both a blessing and a curse. Her abilities cause her to stand out in a world of greed, danger and violence. The risk is great, but the reward is priceless in her eyes. Quasar is the man of her dreams (literally). Their unexplainable connection is as unique as the circumsta
Heather andrews
Jan 30, 2017 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Randi knows how to get all gussied up and surprise her man, "Quasar snorted. “Trust me, I can and wouldn’t lose any sleep over doing so. You look beautiful. I’m tempted to strip this dress off you right now. But I’ll be patient. Consider yourself forewarned.” I really enjoyed this book, I loved Quasar.
Martha Spearman
Martha Spearman rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2017
Wanice J McClain
Wanice J McClain rated it really liked it
May 13, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
In 1994, Brenda Jackson’s first novel, Tonight and Forever, was released. Since then she has had more than 100 novels and novellas published (the first African-American author to accomplish such a feat) and has over 3 million books in print.

A native of Jacksonville, Florida, Brenda is the first African-American author to have a book published by Harlequin Desire and the first African-American rom
More about Brenda Jackson...

The Protectors (3 books)
  • Forged in Desire (The Protectors #1)
  • Locked in Temptation (The Protectors #3)