Start by marking “Donkey Doubled” as Want to Read:

Donkey Doubled

Twice as Good!
Jenny
This can’t be happening.
As if falling in love with two people instead of one wasn't complicated enough, before I pluck up the courage to tell them how I feel, they decide to accept a football scholarship and move out of state.
Finally, as though someone’s playing a cruel joke on me, I find out they are about to become my stepbrothers.
The two God-like
Published November 30th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Donkey Doubled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Donkey Doubled

Start your review of Donkey Doubled
Annmarie
Dec 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Nice read but confusing. I couldn't tell what was real and what was her imagination and writing. No cheating, 3 way relationship: 2 brothers and a neighbor girl. HEA.
Samantha
Nov 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Double.

Overall I enjoyed the story. It did get a little wordy for me there in the middle though. I wish there was more story with them together. A lot of the story was her "fantasy" or they were just all apart. I did like they grew up together and were friends that knew a lot about each other What I didn't enjoy was the whole situation with her parents. I get stuff happens but I didn't like it and she didn't seemed to be bothered by it. We're as I probably would not be talking to my father for
Rebecca Grove
Dec 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Jenny has had a crush on the twins next door for what seems forever. Jack and Zach are identical twins who do everything together. As kids, they wanted the same part in the Christmas pageant so they became the Donkey. That name stuck with them because it fit them in many different ways. Jenny writes hot stories about sexual encounters between her and Donkey and reads them to her best friend. I found this part really confusing since there is no clue whether a scene is fiction until the end.
At
Sony
Dec 19, 2016 rated it liked it
This book was just ok for me. I can’t say that the idea of having sexy twins as my lovers is what made this ok, cause that was hot. It was an age thing, I just didn’t feel the three had as much of a connection for this type of relationship. Maybe if they had stayed close friends all through high school it would have made it work for me. I did like that the heroine Jenny had been dreaming and writing about her encounters with the brothers before she even knew how the dynamics would work. I do ...more
Doris
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, sports
If you write things down will they really come true? Evidently this works for Jenny because that’s what she did with her hot as he*l neighbors. No body writes steamier stepbrother romances like her. Jenny has had her eye on the boys for quite some time and she has let her fantasies run wild making sure she writes down all of these dirty little thoughts. Lucky her, because the boys feel the same way and the twins do “everything” together. These boys know how to treat a woman right. Now what ...more
Shay
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was ok
This was a miss for me. I never felt a connection between Jennifer and the twins, oddly referred to as Donkey. It seemed like an obsession rather than a friendship turned romance. The step relationship was a non-issue considering how their parents came together. There were a lot of foreign phrases used by what was supposed to be Americans, like wank and metres. Not one of my favorites by this author.
Jamie  Leigh
Dec 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Three for one read

I have this three stars for an average. Donkey doubled was a four star read. Charged was a zero since I didn't finish it. & heated was a two star.
April Symes
Ever want your wildest dreams and fantasies to come true? Well Jenny’s does in this sexy and saucy story by Stephanie Brother. Jenny has been neighbors with identical twins Zach & Jack for several years . She's had a secret crush on them both for a long time, knowing it will never go anywhere especially now that they are going off to college. Thing is, they too, have feelings for her as well. Jenny likes to take note of her fantasies and write them down of her and the Donkey twins –its all ...more
K
Oct 25, 2017 rated it liked it
I really love Stephanie Brother's books, she's one of my go to writers. However this one for me really drug. Has a happy ending, and the characters are really in depth but it feels like something was missing. I realize Marcy is really not part of the story as far as the twins are concerned but the book feels unfinished even for her relationship with Jenny. It just felt as if something else was missing.
Sandra Walker
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book, funny as hell in parts. But just plain good.
Jennifer Goodall
Jun 13, 2019 rated it liked it
A forbidden sexy read
Jennifer D Carroll
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heart warming story

Stephanie has done it again with another riveting story! She has this unique ability to make the reader feel what the character does. Love her stories
Jaime
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Stephanie Brother's stepbrother romances are my guilty pleasure reads.

This book was another great story. Jenny's creative writing about her neighbors was just as hot as the actual scenes when they finally got together. I also liked that sometimes you couldn't tell Jenny's fiction from reality.

I received an advanced reader copy of this book and voluntarily provided this honest review.
Lexee Toste
Dec 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading this story. The characters were great and the story was interesting. I loved the little connection to the first Donkey story as well. It was interesting, especially in the beginning, on what was real and what wasn't. Jenny likes to write down her fantasies of her and Donkey (Jack and Zach) together. The story is very hot and explicit and is all about the 3 of them together. The step brother thing does not play a very large part in the story at all with how it is set up. ...more
Christina Balaz
Dec 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story. It had a good mix of humour and intense scenes.
I love the interactions each character has with another and how supportive they are of each other especially the twins and Marcy (Jenny’s best friend). I liked how it didn’t start with them being step-siblings right away but instead happened later in the story. It gave those three a chance to be close without wondering what everyone else will think of them.
The one thing that did really annoy me was how some scenes you
Stephanie Bradshaw
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jenny has been neighbors with identical twins Zach & Jack for many years. She's had a secret crush on them for a long time & before she can let them know how she feels they're off early to college for football. The twins share everything & they want to share Jenny. Throw in the mix that her dad & their mom hook up & decide to get married. Now they're step-siblings. What do they do now? Will they pursue their feelings for one another & let it go because their parents are ...more
Denise
Dec 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Talk about your wildest fantasy come true, even after you have written it down and re-wrote the scene in all ways imagable. Well let's just say that the very active and dirty mind of a young lady living next door to twin brothers that your friends with makes it that much easier to image about all the things that you wanted to do with these guys.

Jenny always had a major crush on Jack and Zack, little did she know the feelings are mutual. She has written and dreamed about being with them both, but
Cassie
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Susan
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. It is a great story. It also kept me interested right from the beginning, and all the way to the end. There are many times, I was laughing out loud, it was so funny. I also have to admit, that one time, the author totally had me. Being able to know whether it is really happening or just in Jenny's creative writer's mind is sometimes difficult. I fell for it. I love menages, and this one is steamy hot, but sweet at the same time. I voluntarily reviewed this advanced ...more
Jessica Mitchell
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Anyone need a little tag team in the bed? Jenny always had a fantasy about her twin neighbors growing up. She realized she really liked them, in her middle school years. But because they were popular and fell into sports easily, she never had a chance to tell them how she felt. At eighteen and never been touched, will she finally be able to tell them the truth. But that also in tells them finally telling her something that they have been holding back. When secrets get out how will everyone ...more
Lieve
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Stephanie Brother has done it again with Donkey Doubled . This is a smoking hot read , but so sweet and unpredictable at the same time . I absolutely loved this story about Jenny and these so perfect and hot twin brothers Jack & Zack . They were just perfect together , in every combination ....
Voluntarily reviewd this fun and steamy read that I highly recommend and will leave you with a warm and fuzzy feeling .
Barbara
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
New Author to me.This was a good book. Jack and Zach are identical twins who do everything together they live next door to Jenny who has had a crush on both of them forever they got the name Donkey because they wore the same costume in the nativity play. Now Jenny’s dad and Jack and Zack’s mother are getting married. Will that stop the three of them being together? I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Lofty
Dec 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Jenny has crushed over jack & zach (donkey is their nickname)her football playing neighbors for ages. However donkeys parents separate so the twins leave town with their dad. Will they ever admit their feelings for each other? Things get more complicated when her parents split.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Two hot ball players.
Taylor Freeman
Dec 17, 2016 rated it did not like it

This book had me so confused for most of it. I never knew if she was writing in a journal or if it was really happening. It kept throwing me off. Not allowing me to enjoy the story. So much time was wasted because none of them could work up the courage to admit that they like each other.
Linda Maidani
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this story with great characters, romance and intrigue. What they all secretly wanted for years finally came true and they got their HEA. I've enjoyed all the books from this author and look forward to reading her next book. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this eBook and recommend it to lovers of this genre.
Sherry Westendorf
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really liked this story and love this author. Her books are always good and I can't wait to read them. To have a desire and love for these two. And to not tell them for fear and then to have what happened. I hated to see it end and highly recommend it. I was given this advanced review copy and voluntarily review it.
Chanda Norman
Dec 02, 2016 rated it liked it
This book is about a teenage menage between neighbors that later turn into step siblings. The book was an OK read for me, I just felt the story would have appealed to me more if Jenny Zack & Jack had been more mature when they started their sexual relationship.

I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book provided by the author.
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
If you're looking for a menage romance book that is good, fast, super hot, with some drama, regret, humor, surprise twists, love, and a HEA... Donkey Doubled is te book for you.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.
Becky Baldridge
Dec 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Such a fun story. Just when I thought I knew what was going on, I didn't. Interesting characters, a fast moving storyline and some twists thrown in for good measure. I can't wait to see what this author comes up with next.
Casey
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
A lot

A lot of books in one. Short stories not bad love them all. Good read I recommend this book to anyone that wants to read a couple of books in one. Different characters different story line.

• Full Contact: A College Reverse Harem Romance
  • Shared by her Bodyguards
  • Snowed In
  • Unwrapping Holly
  • Bodyguard Brothers: A Menage Romance
  • Angel (The Brotherhood #1)
  • One Bride for the Football Team: A Reverse Harem Romance
  • Unconventional - A Reverse Harem Romance
  • One Bride for Three Single Dads: A Reverse Harem Romance
  • Triple Team: A Military Reverse Harem Romance
  • Quadruple Duty: All or Nothing (Quadruple Duty, #2)
  • The Billionaires and The Librarian
Stephanie writes scintillating stories with bad boys and step-siblings as their main romantic focus. She’s always been curious about the forbidden, and this is her way of exploring such complex relationships that threaten to keep her couples apart. As she writes her way to her dream job, Stephanie hopes that her readers will enjoy the full emotional and romantic experience as much as she’s enjoyed ...more