Start by marking “Tinsel & Temptation (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9.5)” as Want to Read:
Tinsel & Temptation (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9.5)

Tinsel & Temptation

(Dark Warrior Alliance #9.5)

Rachel Webb is alone for the holidays. A recent nasty divorce along with her only child being away at college leaves her lonely and depressed. Seeking solace in her new job at Black Moon Sabbat, she panics when the store is infested with a team of angry elves. Her backup is a man who appears to be in the midst of a mid-life crisis. Faced with the decision of joining the ...more
Published November 29th 2016 by Trim and Julka, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Tinsel & Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tinsel & Temptation

Start your review of Tinsel & Temptation (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9.5)
Debra
Jun 01, 2017 rated it liked it
This book is part of a series, and I had already read Dream Warrior so I was familiar with some of the characters and knew the back story.

Rachel Webb is recently divorced and her only child is away at college even over the holidays. She has recently started working at Black Moon Sabbat and the three sisters who own the store are leaving Rachel in charge while they take off for the holidays. The sisters leave their father’s phone number if anything comes up that she needs help with. And soon she
Karen
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful story..

The story of Greg and Rachel was fantastic. Greg is the Rowan sister's father and Rachel is the person Suvi hired to work at Black Moon their store.
Rachel is divorced and her daughter us in college. Feeling alone she took the job at Black Moon.
Greg is the triples farther who's divorced too when his wife found her fate mate.
Greg and Rachel met when gnomes came to visit the new princess Isobel. Rachel get a quick lesson on the supernatural. Love hit them both.
Rachel had a lot to
Whitney
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been provided with a copy of Tinsel & Temptation by the author for an impartial review. This novella is a part of the Dark Warrior Alliance series and features Greg Rowan father of the Rowan triplets who we previously met in another story and a new character in Rachel Webb. This is just a side story and doesn't seem like if follows the main storyline that has been going on. I really loved this novella I just wish it had been longer it left me wanting more immediately once I turned the ...more
Michelle Randall
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a short novella in between full novels in the Dark Warrior Alliance series.

This novella explains how the goblins come to be living at Zeum, and it also focuses on the Rowan sister's father Greg, who has been heartbroken since his wife found her fated mate and left him.

Greg and Sherry were the exception to the rule in that, even though they were not fated mates they were able to get pregnant and have the triplets, who in turn became the High Priestesses of the Realm.
Veronica LaRoche
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Greg is The Rowan Sisters dad and he finally will get his HEA. Rachel is a human who knows nothing about supernaturals but gets a rude awakening when she gets a guest at the Triplets shop. Rowan has never felt the way he does around Rachel and they soon learn that they are fated mates. I really enjoy this series and love the novella that go with this series.
Trisha Turner
May 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Felt incomplete

Usually I love the books in this series. But this one left me very unsatisfied. It felt rushed and incomplete, there was never any good explanation as to why the gnomes were there, just that they wanted to serve. Also, the whole story of the two main characters felt slammed together and unfinished! Very disappointed!
Debra
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this whole series!!! I love this series! As I finished one book went to the next! I dont see how in the world each book didn't get 5 stars. Go get book 1 see what you think. I'm betting you will love it!!!
Denise
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romances, paranormal
Loved the short story about the father of the three witches from the DWA series and their human employee who finds about the supernaturals in a most unusual way. At least she gets a mate out of the deal. Wonderful Christmas story.
Debbie Haviland
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book.... love the authors good plot strong characters ........happy ending

I loved this book..... I love Brenda and Tami style of writing . The plot was exciting and had strong characters this is the type of books I love to read ....No cliff hangers!!!!!!
Lois Alston
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great reading

A great short story. Not really believing others exist but finding out in the most extraordinary way. Finding the other half of your soul.
Brandy
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

I enjoyed reading this fast paced read. It's full of Suspense and kept me wanting more. I Highly Recommend this book for over 18 due to content.
Sue
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story! Glad to see Greg and Rachel get their HEA.
Natalie
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tinsel & Temptation

This was a nice little addition to the series. I loved how the he found his mate even though the girls are grown.
Barbara Stewart
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love this series.. in this one was surprised that the mother falls in love this time.. Rachel is alone for the holidays. she has just divorced and her only daughter is in college and staying there due to her room mate hurting herself. she works for triples but she doesn't know they r witches. she doesn't know any paranormal stuff is real. when she has a problem she calls the girls father but he sounded rude and lazy since he was still in bed at noon. Greg didn't think the girls should let a ...more
Energy
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I won this book in a book party. It was fun, made to read standalone. It introduces you to Rachel, a divorce mother of a daughter away at school, suffering from empty next working in a shop for triplet witch sisters. While working at the store alone, Rachel encounters gnomes and needs to call the triplets father for backup. There is no denying the electric attraction between the two from the start. An education into the unknown and a second chance for love ensue.
Tonya Mason
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holiday Joy

Greg and Rachel will melt your heart in this paranormal romance.
Rachael find out the paranormal world is real and the hot man that her full attention is a witch and her fated mate.
Joy Rachael and Greg for their holiday celebration!
Anna Klemmensen
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
awesome way to tie up lose ends

I was hoping the authors would tie up the lose ends for the characters we feel sadness and frustration for. Good job!
Diane Goodman
Dec 18, 2017
Carla
Oct 13, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Dragon's Fate (The Dragon Shifter's Mates, #4)
  • Dragon's Tears (The Dragon Shifter's Mates, #2)
  • Dragon's Desire (The Dragon Shifter's Mates, #3)
  • Dragon's Joy: The Dragon Shifter's Mates Christmas Novella
  • Hunter (Immortals of New Orleans #10)
  • Tamed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #1)
  • Seized (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #2)
  • Hijinks Harem: The Complete Series
  • The Chosen One (Alinthia #4)
  • Lera of Lunos (Power of Five, #4)
  • Her Dark Protectors Books 1-4: Complete Series Boxed Set Collection
  • Fire Breathing Beast (Dragons of the Bayou #1)
  • The Burn of the Underworld (Of Shadows and Fire, #1)
  • Destined Blood (Nephilim's Destiny, #2)
  • Destined Darkness (Nephilim's Destiny, #1)
  • Destined Storm (Nephilim's Destiny, #4)
  • Destined Radiance (Nephilim's Destiny, #5)
  • Destined Fire (Nephilim's Destiny, #3)
DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE SERIS
18. Ayil
19. Guild Master
COMING SOON: Maven - Book 20

DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE BOX SETS

Dark Warrior Alliance (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Dream Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #1)
  • Mystik Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #2)
  • Pema's Storm (Dark Warrior Alliance, #3; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #1)
  • Isis' Betrayal (Dark Warrior Alliance, #4; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #2)
  • Deviant Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5)
  • Suvi's Revenge (Dark Warrior Alliance, #6; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #3)
  • Scarred Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #7)
  • Hellbound Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #8)
  • Isobel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9)
  • Rogue Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #10)