Jump to ratings and reviews

I, Darcy

Sixteen-year-old Darcy Munroe enjoys books, music, fashion, and other aspects of pop culture. Unlike most teens, she doesn’t have the privilege of living a normal life due to being born an eidolon. Darcy lives in a world that not only hates and fears her, but is edging towards an apocalypse.When her human bully dies in a school-related incident, Darcy’s charged with their death. With her fate lying in the hands of a human jury, things become more complicated when her human step-dad Eric volunteers to represent her. They don’t trust each other and often butt heads over the human/eidolon conflict. Can Darcy and Eric settle their differences in time?

482 pages, Paperback

First published October 1, 2017

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

T.C. Harrison

16 books8 followers
T.C. Harrison (she/her/hers/they/them/theirs) is a writer, self-published author, and an artist and crafter.

Writing

Between 2011 to 2016 the author freely wrote for a myriad of pop culture sites, before retiring. Six of T.C.’s comic book stories were published in the Womanthology and Grayhaven Comic’s The Gathering anthologies.

Self-publishing

The author has also self-published poetry books and short stories, one novel, and two novellas. T.C. continues to work on stories that they hope to publish in the near future.

Artist & Crafter

T.C. also has always loved arts and crafts and over the years they’ve developed an interest in the hobby. Last year they made the decision to take the plunge and start creating. Their online popup shop for handmade jewelry and crafts is now open.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 (100%)
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
Displaying 1 of 1 review
Profile Image for Jocasta.
4 reviews
June 26, 2019
I love the cover and the first chapter grabbed me. Great story! After reading, I've found that I want to know more about the world that the story takes place in.
Displaying 1 of 1 review

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.