Start by marking “Legacy of Luck (The Druid's Brooch, #3)” as Want to Read:
Legacy of Luck (The Druid's Brooch, #3)

Legacy of Luck (Druid's Brooch #3)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  6 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Éamonn is a Traveler at a horse fair in Ballyshannon, Ireland. He loves gambling, women and drinking, not necessarily in that order. But he’s entangled in a true mess when he falls for a fiery redhead after dallying with her sister.

When she is married off to a Scottish Traveler without her consent, he must travel to Scotland to find her, with the help of her sister, his c
Kindle Edition, First edition, 295 pages
Published January 11th 2017 by Tirgearr Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Legacy of Luck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legacy of Luck

Paolo Agostino
Dec 10, 2016 Paolo Agostino rated it really liked it

Legacy of Luck is a delightful trip back to a time when fairs were nodes of social interaction composed of small groups of traveling tradesmen, artisans, musicians, and story tellers. With family members in tow, journeying from temporary village to village and engaging in commerce, these fleeting communities sometimes created lasting human bonds. Here in Jocobin Ireland in the first half of the 18th century is the scene where Christy Nicholas’ new book in the Nichols Druids Broach Series takes p
Ed
Nov 30, 2016 Ed rated it it was amazing
It is hard to think of where to begin with this great book. I can start by saying you won't be disappointed in it at all. From the first page to the last it keeps you involved with each of the characters in the story. To try and sum up this book a a simple review is hard to do. It makes you ask if the main character will get the girl, or win the day, but if you want to know the answer your just going to have to read from start to finish.

I find its a tale of love, adventure and some luck. I high
Irene
Dec 25, 2016 Irene rated it it was ok
Shelves: could-not-finish, arc
As much as I wanted to read this book. I had a hard time staying pulled into the story. I found myself skimming a lot.

The storyline is good. Eammonn a traveller who falls in love with another traveler, goes beyond his duty to win her back.
Katie is lucky to have a man like Eammonn, who will travel from one country to the next, to claim her as his. Only thing is she's married.

Like I said I had a hard time staying tuned to the story. I skimmed. I can actually say I didn't finish because it didn't
Ellen Hopman
Jan 15, 2017 Ellen Hopman rated it liked it
I received an advance review copy from the author. This is another jaunty little tale that should appeal to persons familiar with the Irish and Scottish landscape. It has more plot than character development or philosophical meaning. If you like fast paced escapist fiction it might be for you. If you enjoyed the author's previous books you will probably like this one.
Christy Nicholas
Nov 30, 2016 Christy Nicholas rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tirgearr Publishing
Tirgearr Publishing rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2016
Katie
Katie is currently reading it
Dec 16, 2016
Kathleen Kelly
Kathleen Kelly is currently reading it
Jan 05, 2017
rdmickey1989
rdmickey1989 marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2016
Brenda Knight
Brenda Knight marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2016
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2016
Gloria
Gloria marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2017
Angala Fox
Angala Fox is currently reading it
Jan 10, 2017
Tarren Young
Tarren Young is currently reading it
Jan 11, 2017
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2017
Stacy Ittersagen
Stacy Ittersagen marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2017
C.J.
C.J. marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2017

Druid's Brooch (3 books)
  • Legacy of Hunger (Druid's Brooch Series, #1)
  • Legacy of Truth