Start by marking “Run to Her (The Brothers Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Run to Her (The Brothers Series Book 1)

Run to Her

(The Brothers #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  19 ratings  ·  10 reviews
What can a screwed-up womanizer offer to her? Everything.

Gabriel Antonov is a mechanic who can fix anything, even a woman’s hesitance. His talents have earned him the well-deserved reputation as a player, but when a routine one-night stand goes wrong, he’s haunted by what he’s done. Nothing can free him from those depraved memories, until he meets Leigh Nelson.

Leigh avoi
Published November 28th 2016 by Lynn Kellan

To ask other readers questions about Run to Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Run to Her

really liked it 4.00  ·

Dawn West
The Romance Review

**Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book.**

Two people with haunting pasts find solace in each other. Sort of.

Leigh is on her own and finally doing well after leaving an abusive lover. She'd rather not start something new when she's still haunted by her past and unable to really trust men. Especially, men who are large and domineering. Men like Gabe.

Gabe has an itch that he can't scratch and that itch's name is Leigh. Ever since he found her on the side of the road with a flat
The Nutbarn
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Gabriel was the hook that got me to buy this book. I love mechanics. I love how their minds work and the roughness of their hands. If it's a flaw I don't care to correct it. Add in the fact that he is kind, and cooks, and I'm a goner for sure. Gabe was beautifully written.

The heroine ( I can't even remember her name) I thought of as a place holder. She didn't add to the story but she also didn't detract from it. She came across as flat and mostly uninteresting. She had a past trauma but even th
Patricia
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of RUN TO HER by Lynn Kellan for the purpose of an honest review.

It is always a pleasure to read a well written novel, and RUN TO HER by Lynn Kellan did not disappoint!

Ms. Kellan has written more than a boy meets girl, you know the rest right up until the HEA! She has written a story with heart, and hurt, and second chances. RUN TO HER feels incredibly real and was very hard to put down!

The realities of PTSD and it’s affects on those who suffer is not
Helyce
This story had some potential but in the end did not work for me. Review to come at www.smexybooks.com
Brandy
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome! I can't believe it's only book one as I so want to know what's going to happen next. Leigh and Gabriel were well written characters that you just have to love. I have to say that the last few chapters were so my favorite.
Adele Downs
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lynn Kellan knows how to turn a phrase in her contemporary romance novella RUN TO HER. Examples: "Thick black whiskers darkened his sturdy jaw, which made him look ferocioius in a hold-on-to-your-ovaries kind of way." "He smelled like crispy fries and pine forests, to of her new favorite things. If she could fuse those scents into a cologne, she'd call it Spud Stud..." "His square-jawed Slavic features made him look like he made of concrete and steel. Immovable." "Surprise rushed through her, ho ...more
Epiphany
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lynn-kellan
This is the first book I have read by Lynn Kellan and I am sure it will not be the last. I enjoyed this book. I found this book to be well written and very much relatable. There were a couple of spots that may have gone into too much detail but for me it did not deter from the pleasure of reading this story. Now there was a point in this book that kind of threw me for a loop. When Leigh was explaining to Gabe what the doctor had found wrong with her hearing, I had to set my kindle down. (My moth ...more
Michele Zurlo
Feb 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kissing Bandits Blog--Review coming soon.
Kate
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
I am struggling to write a review as I try to summarise my overall impression into a nice paragraph. I think for me it came down to a feeling that the important parts were skipped over and the less important parts were covered in too much detail.
Steven J. Harner
Dec 03, 2016
April
Mar 20, 2017
Richard Brandt
rated it did not like it
Feb 10, 2017
Flavia
Dec 02, 2016
Wanda M Spallinger
Dec 28, 2016
Wendie Barney boucher
Apr 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of the novel in a good reads giveaway for an honest review. I enjoyed reading is novel. It was a quick and easy read. The only complaint I have is I wish the book would have been longer with more character development. The storyline was good but again I would have enjoyed more development. Overall I enjoyed the book and would definitely read other books from this author and from the series.
Nicole
Dianne Casey
Beth Tilley
Christina
Feb 07, 2017
  • Leaving Yesterday (Laurel Falls, #1)
  • First Comes Desire (Pirate's Prize #1)
  • Tatted
  • Tapped (Brewing Passion, #1)
  • Wet (Love in Lone Star #1)
  • Hometown Hero (Hometown Alaska Men, #2)
  • The Peppercorn Project
  • Four Sides of a Triangle
  • The First Touch
  • Loving London (Flawed Heart, #3)
  • Scandalous (Red Hot Private Eye, #1)
  • Innocent Secretary...Accidentally Pregnant
  • Time to Pretend (Awakenings, #4)
  • Wrangling Wanda (Brotherhood Protectors Kindle Worlds; Special Forces & Brotherhood Protectors Series Book 5)
  • Irresistible SEAL: The Complete Series
  • Temporal Shift (Dark Desires #4)
  • One Life-Changing Night
  • Forgotten (McKenzie Ridge, #3)
Lynn Kellan writes romance about strong men who have a weakness for smart women. She believes men and women aren't that different - we both want to be with someone who will empty the dishwasher.

Want more info? Visit Lynn's website at http://LynnKellan.com/contact.html and sign up for her quarterly newsletter for up-to-date release information, giveaways, and fun stuff.

Lynn Kellan