Start by marking “Divided Control” as Want to Read:
Divided Control

Divided Control

Six months after her split from James, Amy has changed the club beyond all recognition and it is now a dance school. She has achieved something for herself at last. However, is she living life or existing in denial about using her safe word.

James has recovered from the physical injuries of that night but has he learnt his lesson about the irrepressible need to control. He
Paperback, 1, 202 pages
Published December 6th 2016 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Divided Control, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Divided Control

Chris  Carroll
Part two of this series starts out 6 months after the cliffhanger and this author has hit her stride in this continuation story.

There is definitely a change in the authors writing from book one. She is more at ease and the words seem to flow a bit better. Hot, sexy scenes with a several tastes of D/s to build anticipation. While James and Amy are continuing to develop their relationship, they are also experimenting sexually and finding out more and more secrets about each other.

The author spice
Danielle Harris
Feb 08, 2017 Danielle Harris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amy and James

I'm falling hard for this author.

Without giving anything away. This story picks up right where we left off on book 1. Its intense and more steamy. I highly recommend this author.
Tanaka - The Romantic Angel Blog
Ever had a book that makes you react so strong? Ever had a book that makes you darn excited that all you want to do is shout from the heavens and praise the heck out of this book? Ever had a book that leaves a good impression on you? Well, Divided Control certainly left a huge last impression on me. It was every single bit of goodness rolled in a piece of literature that had me captivated and totally addicted. Wow, I loved Divided Control so much that I definitely had a big smile on my face when ...more
J.L. Leslie
James and Amy are back and hotter than ever! Holy cow...this book was sooo good! I love the chemistry between James and Amy and how they both seem to know what the other one needs. This book had just the right amount of drama and sex. Amy knows how to balance James out because he definitely has control issues. She stands up to him and doesn't take any crap from him. I really liked this about her in this book because I think he needed that and she needed to be her own person. I love the twists in ...more
Jessica Zeleskey
Dec 12, 2016 Jessica Zeleskey rated it really liked it
I received this book for an honest review.

This is the second book in the control series.

I enjoyed this book a lot. The author knows how to give detail that is for sure. But I did feel that some of the scenes could have been played out a little more when we heard a lot of detail in the 1St part of the scene. On the other hand it did keep me wanting more and not wanting to put the book down.

I do hope this author keeps going and can't wait for more of her work.

Reviewing this book from naughty girl
Tania Fitzgerald
Jan 04, 2017 Tania Fitzgerald rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Control series, and wow it holds nothing back.

We join Amy and James again for another thrill ride. Six months have passed for Amy after walking away from James in the last book, and Amy is getting her life together, missing James's presence but throwing herself in to making her school work. James has thrown himself into work and kept his promise not to keep an eye on her, not to interfere in any way. But a chance meeting in a night club sets the wheels in motion fo
Suzie
Mar 04, 2017 Suzie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This is book 2 of the series and continues the story from book 1. I enjoyed this as much as the first and totally wasn't expecting things to happen the way they did. I've read the 2 books in one day as I couldn't put them down. Can't wait to get in to the next one.
Michelle
Feb 16, 2017 Michelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, 5-star-read, arc
This is book 2 in the Control Series and continues where Surrendered Control left off. Anna Edwards hit it out of the ball park again with this sequel!! In the first book Amy leaves James but a chance encounter at a night club brings them back together hotter than ever. This was another well written book by Anna Edwards and I'm looking forward to Book 3 Misguided Control.

I was gifted an ARC and I am leaving an honest review.
Lena Dublin
Dec 11, 2016 Lena Dublin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Great Continuation!

This the second book in the Control series. I highly recommend reading the first book in the series, Surrender Control before diving into this one. It will give you a more well rounded understanding of the characters and just how far they'd come. That being said, I enjoyed this story. I was overjoyed to get the continuation of James and Amy's story. It still had the great pace and heat as the first book making this one a quick and easy read as well.

At the end of the first
John Manley
Dec 07, 2016 John Manley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The second book in the Control Series and better than the first. Crime, multifaceted erotica and romance all in one book. This new author improves with each piece of written work. Starting 6 months after the first book ended it travels with James and Amy through a chance encounter in a club to a Stately home in Yorkshire and thence to Las Vegas for some BDSM and the odd kidnapping or two including a real cliff hanger near the end of the story but even after that there is more to come before .... ...more
Lori Hammons
Jan 04, 2017 Lori Hammons rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amy and James are still in love and manage to survive all the challenges thrown their way after a separation, including a threat from James' past. The emotions run high in this book and jumped off the page at me. I could not put the book down until it was done. Looking forward to more in this series.
Sandra Leblanc
Dec 07, 2016 Sandra Leblanc rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my God

On my God what a excellent series, I cannot say enough about these book's, the sex scenes were very tastefully written, I truly enjoyed it. Y'all,really have to check out these books you won't be disappointed I promise.
Elaine Marie
Jan 01, 2017 Elaine Marie rated it it was amazing
Elaine Marie
Jan 01, 2017 Elaine Marie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ANNA Edwards you have made me a new fan!!! Highly recommend reading this story, I absolutely loved it and am looking forward to more!
Tyneshia
Mar 20, 2017 Tyneshia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed reading this book, I was excited to discover more of Amy and James's story and I was not dissapointed. This story is gripping, hot and full of suspense.I felt the story flowed really well and the characters are fantastic.
P C
P C rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2017
Becky
Becky rated it it was amazing
Dec 23, 2016
Jenny
Jenny rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2017
Rachael Bromley
Rachael Bromley rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2017
Chrystal
Chrystal rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2017
Maria
Maria rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2017
Blanca
Blanca marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Sarah Toussaint
Sarah Toussaint marked it as to-read
Anastasia Antony
Anastasia Antony marked it as to-read
Arthetta Rodgers
Arthetta Rodgers marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2016
Pranet
Pranet marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2016
Liz K
Liz K is currently reading it
Jan 06, 2017
Laura Jackson
Laura Jackson marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2017
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2017
Sam Cats
Sam Cats marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2017
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2017
KelticKat
KelticKat marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2017
Istakaoja
Istakaoja marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2017
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2017
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2017
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2017
Chrissy
Chrissy marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2017
Elizabeth Smith
Elizabeth Smith is currently reading it
Apr 04, 2017