Start by marking “Deadliest Rhymes” as Want to Read:
Deadliest Rhymes

Deadliest Rhymes

it was ok 2.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  2 reviews
Good Friday turned out to be anything but for Sheree Hollins, as death upon death stacked like bricks in her life, hardening her as the mortar sets.

Easter turned out to be a world of new beginnings, as one of the dead found her way back into the land of the living, causing Sheree to question everything she once knew.

The sister she lost.

The sister who tried to kill her.

The
Paperback
Published December 1st 2016 by Kwirk Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Deadliest Rhymes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deadliest Rhymes

it was ok Average rating 2.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  2 reviews

Start your review of Deadliest Rhymes
Cory Blystone
Oct 06, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Even though this is the conclusion of the Deadly Rhymes Trilogy, I made sure to set up the next two books in the Ravenwood Series, 18 Days and the forthcoming Courtney Jones. However, I was conscious of the fact that this story was essentially the end of the twisted lullabies that had haunted Sheree since moving to Ravenwood, and made sure to send it off with as much care as I could muster while writing it. I ended up cutting out about a quarter of this book based on where I decided to go in ...more
Mindy Truelove
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
Joy Turner
marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2019
Cory Blystone lives in Vancouver, Washington with his husband Greg, their dogs Chuck and Sunny, and flock of chickens named after Buffy the Vampire Slayer characters. When not teaching high school English, he enjoys writing, drawing, painting, reading, quilting, gardening, making absurd videos for YouTube, reading, rapping, cooking, baking, oh, and reading.