Start by marking “Fear Nothing” as Want to Read:
Fear Nothing

Fear Nothing

One psychotic soldier was to blame.

Years ago, Skye Everwood survived a vicious assault, and now, she’s losing her eyesight as she faces her worst nightmare… Her attacker is back to finish what he started.

When the love of her life unexpectedly shows up at her restaurant, she knows it’s not a coincidence. Skye never understood why Bodhi King disappeared after that fateful
Published November 30th 2016 by Resplendence Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Fear Nothing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fear Nothing

Jody
Bodhi King and Skye Everwood were once lovers until a tragic act tore them apart and left her with diminishing eyesight. At the hands of a psychotic soldier both of their lives were forever altered with one gone into hiding and the other on a path of vengeance. When their two paths cross again everything finally comes to a head as danger knocks on their front door in a fast-paced tale of second chances and surprising twists and turns.

Bodhi is a man on a mission. Anger over the damage done to his
Kim (_booksarelove)
I received this book from Bewitching Book Tours to read and review honestly as part of a blog tour.

This book follows two main characters - Skye and Bohdi - who met in the army and were planning a life together before Skye was involved in an accident which sent her almost blind. An accident caused by another soldier, who is determined to finish what he started.

We join the story in the small town of Glory, Louisiana where Skye has been living a quiet life, hiding from the psycho soldier who wants
Sharon Keyes
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very good

This is my first time reading from this author and it won't be the last. Very engaging didn't feel rushed. Easy climax and ending. I will be reading her again.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
My first read with and not my last. I was enticed by the pull and push between Skye and Bohdi. My heart strings were pulled by the loss Skye was suffering. I could feel her hurt and betrayal with the return of Bohdi to her life. I then came to understand the reasoning behind his departure. Watching them reconnect again, of course a killer was after her, was warming. I look forward to experiencing more of Malloy’s work. This short kept me going all the way to the end.
Renay
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was an emotional roll coaster. I enjoyed every minute of it. The heroine was so strong, smart, and through all her loss and suffering made this a powerful book. As for the villain, he was great and I wish this was a movie.
Twistted
rated it it was ok
Nov 08, 2017
Floryie
Mar 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
The book name caught my attention and when I read the blurb, I was happy to get a chance to read te book. I love romantic suspense and I was looking forward to reading this one too!

First thing which I wanted to state was that it was a very short book. I didn't realise that until the end. By the time the book was over, I had got to know the characters but I wasn't really connected with most of them. There just wasn't enough time to savour each personality and the background on them. What I love
Pearline
Dec 20, 2017
HI5O
Jun 01, 2018 added it
Okay

The 10 years that went by without reaching out was too much for me to get over. If their love was so strong, communication was the answer.
Sweetart