Start by marking “Forever Ours (The Polaroid Series) Book 2” as Want to Read:
Forever Ours (The Polaroid Series) Book 2

Forever Ours (The Polaroid Series) Book 2

Amelia attends her high school reunion and finds herself face to face with the love she left behind. A whirlwind trip that left her without her fiancé Nathan, a child growing within her and in Jared’s arms when she least expected it.

Published (first published February 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Forever Ours (The Polaroid Series) Book 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Ours (The Polaroid Series) Book 2

Start your review of Forever Ours (The Polaroid Series) Book 2
Coco.V
Jun 18, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (6/18/2018)!

Blurb:

With all the ups and downs, Chloe finds herself always by Amelia’s side. After a failed marriage she is ready to move on, but has she found someone to have fun with or someone that wants to build a forever with her?

A baby is
Katrina Hammock
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 in the Polaroid Series was another amazing read. I had to take a moment to collect myself on the mention of a real life someone who has passed that I loved dearly. The wit and the heart clenching moments were all present once again and I had to prepare myself for another evil ending. And yes, evil ending happened. Cliff hanger of doom, breaker of my soul. I have yet to get my hands on the third book and I'm dying. Good job Ava you got me again. I definitely recommend, but make sure the ...more
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
****SOME SPOILERS****
If you haven't read the first book Forever Mine I strongly suggest that you read it to get the full insight into the character's of the book.

This book contains a lot of lovable character's except for Nichole. You have 4 different povs throughout the book and get a really good insight into what they are thinking and feeling. There is loads of emotion put into this book. Hot sex, lust, love, sadness & hatred.

The book picks up right from the end of Forever Mine at the baby
Shelly
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I can't say enough about how much I love this book! I think I went through every emotion while reading this. Forever Ours is the second book in the Polaroid Series. If you haven't read Forever Mine then I highly recommend it. It will help you get a better understanding of the characters.

Forever Ours starts out at the baby reveal party. No! I'm not telling you if it's a boy or girl. Hahaha!
Amelia and Jared are really happy until Nicole shows her despicable self to cause trouble. I don't
Wendy Porter
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved book two in The Polaroid series. Catching up with Amelia and Jared and finding out if it was a pink one or a blue one. This book we find more out about Gavin and Chloe. I can't wait to read book three to find out more of each of there stories. This is a must series.
Candy Box
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my holy moly rollercoaster of hot sexy emotions and a baby!
This book has literally put me on a rollercoaster with all the emotions i have felt while reading this book. The surprise of what the baby is was amazing and had me cussing at the end of book 1 but book 2 gets right to the point quickly although this one also ends in a cliffy!
I was crying and laughing and rooting for Chloe and Gavin. And panting during all the hot sex going on here.
i would definitely recommend this series to anyone
Katrina Hammock
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I didn't know what to expect nor had I ever heard of this Author but my new friend Dianela intoduced me and I absolutely loved this book. Not only is my new friend awesome, but the book and Author are awesome. I read this book in a few hours where books usually take me hours over a course of days to read. Its such a good read that really takes you by surprise. So many times I caught myself going "WTF" haha!! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good Romantic Drama filled with "WTF ...more
Tamara Harrington
WOW...just wow! This book is an absolute roller coaster of emotions that will keep you coming back for more. The story is a beautiful one that has so many twists and turns that you will not see coming. I seriously loved this book and cannot wait for the next in the series!
Reading with 2 book lovers
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
wpw ava danielle just keeps getting better and better, this ks book 2 in the polaroid series and book 1 should be read to understand more. i love how we get to see how amelia and jared are doing what if there having a girl or a boy, this story focuses on chloe and gavin.
what an amazing series i cant wait for book 3 to see what happens next. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book
Jennifer Haines
Feb 07, 2017
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Feb 24, 2017
Ava Danielle
Mar 09, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Mariela

• Illuminations
  • Permafrost - Fortællinger fra et yderpunkt
  • The Divine Comedy
  • The Waste Land and Other Poems
Ava Danielle is a bestselling author and bibliophile who has her nose stuck in a book every moment she can. When she's not writing or reading she's either listening to old records dreaming of New York City, talking to her friends scattered all across the US and Europe, or watching This is Us on television. Growing up as an army brat and then being an army wife, she's currently living in middle ...more