Start by marking “Rebel of the Sands free ebook sampler” as Want to Read:
Rebel of the Sands free ebook sampler

Rebel of the Sands free ebook sampler

*Free sampler*

If you haven't yet read the hottest YA debut of the year you won't want to miss this free sampler.

This phenomenal novel is the first in a trilogy packed with shooting contests, train robberies, festivals under the stars, powerful Djinni magic and an electrifying love story.

"Tell me that and we'll go. Right now. Save ourselves and leave this place to burn. Tel
ebook
Published December 13th 2016 by Faber Faber

To ask other readers questions about Rebel of the Sands free ebook sampler, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rebel of the Sands free ebook sampler

♔ Dark Lordette Jennymort ♔
description

**ARC Sneak Peak from Netgalley 3/1/17**
The only reason I'm giving this a 3 star rating is 1 because it's only four chapters and 2 because they could've done a better job at making this easier to read on the kindle. But I bet I'll give it a higher rating when I actually buy the book.

Curses, my TBR is not liking me at all this week. And I even deleted about 100 books off of it!
Considering this preview of this particular ‘book’ is only four chapters long, it is safe to say that I’m going to have
Meigan
The Wild West meets the Middle-East, complete with sharpshooters! Consisting of only 2 chapters (maybe 3?), this sneak peek was exactly what I needed to read before committing to buy this book. And upon finishing, I'm convinced that not only do I want Rebel of the Sands, I NEED it.

Sneak peek provided by NetGalley, and I do believe it's a 'read now' title, so go get your hands on it (Although I'm sure it's probably the same thing you'd get if you hit 'Send a sample' on Amazon). Either way, just
A Reader's Heaven

THIS IS NOT A FULL E-GALLEY. THIS IS A SNEAK PEEK.

A sharpshooter. A dreamer. A damn good liar.
Mortals rule the desert nation of Miraji, but mythical beasts still roam the wild and remote areas, and rumor has it that somewhere, djinn still perform their magic.  For humans, it’s an unforgiving place, especially if you’re poor, orphaned, or female.
Amani Al’Hiza is all three.  She’s a gifted gunslinger with perf
Emma Yoloswag
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The setting is cool, I like Amani, I think I've already spotted the love interest (excessive mentions of muscles, anyone?) but he seems cool personality-wise, and now that it has been hinted that the plot will concern a rebellion and not just some teens running away, I actually really want to know more.
Dee/ bookworm
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing

This is a really great sneak peek into the book Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton! I love the scene in her uncle's shop, its one of my favorites out of the whole book. I like her attitude and how she lies, but doesn't.

I received a free copy of this sneak peak from NetGalley in exchange for a fair review.
Daina
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book starts off right in the middle of action and adventure. It grips you right from the start and leaves you wanting more! I love how strong the main character is and how she deals with her struggles living in her current situation. She strives to escape and finds this mysterious foreigner that she keeps bumping into. Just where will the adventure take her next?
Stella
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Found the plot a bit predictable and didn’t enjoy the style of writing.
Monica
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Astonishing

When I purchased this book I did not expected this. Absolutely amazing story which just leave you wanting more. Definitely 5*
Andrew Armson-Smith
Jan 15, 2018
Dao
Mar 22, 2017
Alwyn Hamilton
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Amal