Start by marking “Anonymous Complaint: A Nurse's Story” as Want to Read:
Anonymous Complaint: A Nurse's Story

Anonymous Complaint: A Nurse's Story

I’m a healer, not a fighter.

Yes, I avoid conflict at all costs. But don’t mistake my pacifism for weakness. I look death in the eye on a regular basis. I’m an RN in the ER––strong, assertive, and capable, with a potent array of sophisticated equipment and medications at my disposal.

Exactly one week from the day of my mother’s funeral, an investigator from the Florida Dep
Published November 28th 2016 by RDH Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Anonymous Complaint, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anonymous Complaint

Teresa Collins
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the best books I have read in a very long time; and not just because I'm a retired nurse and can related so well with everything the author related about ER medicine and healthcare in general. Luckily, I have never had to endure the attacks on her personal and professional life for such a vindictive reason. I applaud Ms Hartford's resiliency in facing all of the turmoil she was bombarded with. Thank you for taking the time to write this book; it resonated with me so much. It made me miss ...more
Charlene Goff
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nurse with heart

Reading Robbi's story brought back memories of my time working in the ER. The writer's rendition of the medical goings on was very true. Robbi's personal endeavors are portrayed with just the right amount of facts and insight. I look forward to reading more from this talented author.
Michelle M.
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I found this book very hard to put down as I kept wanting to know what was going to happen next. The story is very thought provoking and suspenseful. It's a reality check in that we shouldn't forget we are not in protective bubbles and that at anytime someone could mess with our lives if they really want to. I was surprised at the ending, or part of it anyway. Overall a very good read.
Savannah Harrison
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read!

I loved this book. I couldn’t put it down!! I didn’t like the typos but other than that jt was fantastic! As a young nurse with less than 5 years under my belt, I absolutely love books like this!!!
Connie
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent tale with suspense, surprises, and characters that the readers get to know and care about
Carol Guth
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Is this a mystery novel or a medical novel? The answer to each is yes. I enjoyed reading this book, although it would profit from a bit of editing to correct grammatical errors.
gina vasel
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read even if you need to pause

Riveting story. Very relatable. Makes you question how you put trust in others and question your own sanity. Finding balance in the end
emily sharp
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Twists"& turns

It is a page turner. I m a retired RN, so I enjoy rd the the dialogue & medical interventions. Great values & coping strength.
Janet
May 29, 2018
Don Pulicicchio
Jul 09, 2017
Lexica
rated it did not like it
May 11, 2017
Jun 28, 2018
Connie Browning
Jun 06, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• An Unexpected Afterlife (The Dry Bones Society #1)
  • Black by Rose (Eddie Collins, #2)
  • Carl Hiaasen Collection: Hoot, Flush, Scat, Chomp
  • The Goat Children
  • Come Walk with Me
  • Forever Torn
  • Give Me All of You (Black Hollywood, #3)
  • Hide in Plain Sight and Buried Sins
  • Euphoria
  • Meditation (Pagan Portals)
  • Sole Survivor: A Post-Apocalyptic EMP Science Fiction Survival Thriller (Extinction Crisis, #1)
  • Shadow House
  • The Freedom of a Tangled Vine
  • Tremors in the Cloister: A Memoir
  • 2nd Cycle of the Harbinger Series Omnibus (Harbinger Mysteries)
  • Life is But a Dream (A Nursery Rhyme Suspense #2)
  • Shadows of Magnolia (Southern Legacy #2)
  • In a Dark Season (An Elizabeth Goodweather Appalachian Mystery #4)
Robbi Hartford is an author for Allnurses.com, the largest online nursing community, under the user name RobbiRN. Her stated purpose there is to push back against the forces that assail common sense in the workplace. She continues working as an RN with nearly twenty-five years of ER experience.

Her first book, "Anonymous Complaint," which was inspired by actual events, quietly targets risks posed b