Start by marking “The Warrior (The Alignment, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Warrior (The Alignment, #5)

The Warrior

(The Alignment #5)

The finale to The Alignment Series.

Captive in the Moore estate, Sloane Bevan sees an image that evokes her grandmother's warning: When the moon aligns with the oak, a danger will come for you. To her family she's a warrior. To the Moores a destroyer. But she holds knowledge of magic the Moores lost, knowledge they want to extract before they kill her.

Rex Moore is out of pa
Published December 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Warrior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Warrior

Start your review of The Warrior (The Alignment, #5)
2.5 stars.

I'm conflicted about this one. Like all the other books of the series, the first person narrative did no favours for the telling of this book. There was a little bit of an info dump feel to the beginning of this story, but it quickly became less so when new material started mattering more than the old. The story itself, however, was interesting and engaging enough on its own to propel things forward. There were some plot holes or unlikely things that made this even harder than normal t
Clara
What can I say about this book? Other than it was utterly brilliant and the perfect ending to the series! I highly recommend this series!!
Tiffany
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
It's barely been 24 hours since The Warrior came out, and I'm already done, and I wish I wasn't. I want more.

I honestly can't pinpoint what it is about The Alignment series that I love so much.

It's not perfect. There are aspects of the writing that could use some work, but not enough to take away from my rating. There's just something about this series. I cannot recommend it enough.

I've never finished a series and had such little criticism for it. I'm sure I'll pick up on more things as I rerea
Raj
Dec 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Though it was a bit twisted of me to appreciate the righteous killing spree carried out by the two 15 year old protagonists on the quest to eliminate a primordial evil hibernating in the hearts of a clan of psychopaths, I thought at times it was almost bordering on overkill the way death came so easily to the enemy.

The kills became so frequent that by the time the count hit thirty dead bodies I had lost all my capacity to feel shock and the lack of originality in the method of assassinations jus
Myrna Richmond
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing series I am sad it is finished I really loved it. I think the ending was really good. So often I am disappointed by the ending of a long saga but I was very happy with this ending. I think that it was perfect and it fitted really well into the story. The author is a very creative and excellent wordsmith and I really love her work. I wonder what she will come out with next. The Alignment is a hard act to follow but I am sure she will find in her creative mind something equally ...more
Kim Ross
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read.

I read book one of the series and just kept going. Waiting for #5 was tough. The whole series was great interesting exciting paced just right. Kay Camden you are my newest fave author. Can't wait to read more of your work!!!!!!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍
Pamela Post
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely wonderful series, I loved every book. Couldn't put them down. In fact they've disrupted my sleep.

I loved everything about this series. I couldn't stop reading. The characters were so damaged that you couldn't help loving some and hating others. Great books.
Jacqueline E Raccio
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

This is the best series read in a while. The characters are so well developed you feel like you know them. I could not stop reading. You have to read them all!
Kay Camden
Dec 15, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
THE WARRIOR is here! The Alignment Series is now complete!

If you're new to the series, be sure to read books #1, #2, #3, and #4 first. These books are very sequential and are meant to be read in order. Happy reading!
trisha
Louann
Dec 18, 2017
Vickie
Dec 31, 2017

• Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes (Rose Gardner Mystery, #1)
  • Twenty-Nine and a Half Reasons (Rose Gardner Mystery, #2)
  • Thirty and a Half Excuses (Rose Gardner Mystery, #3)
  • Falling to Pieces (Rose Gardner, #3.5)
  • Thirty-One and a Half Regrets (Rose Gardner Mystery, #4)
  • Thirty-Two and a Half Complications (Rose Gardner Mystery, #5)
  • Picking Up the Pieces (Rose Gardner Mystery, #5.5)
  • Ripple of Secrets (Rose Gardner Mystery, #6.5)
  • Thirty-Four and a Half Predicaments (Rose Gardner Mystery, #7)
  • Thirty-Three and a Half Shenanigans (Rose Gardner Mystery, #6)
  • Thirty-Five and a Half Conspiracies (Rose Gardner Mystery, #8)
  • It All Falls Down (Rose Gardner Investigations #7)
  • Thirty-Six and a Half Motives (Rose Gardner Mystery, #9)
  • Family Jewels (Rose Gardner Investigations, #1)
  • Sins of the Father (Rose Gardner Mystery #9.5)
  • Trailer Trash (Neely Kate Mystery #1)
  • Hell in a Handbasket (Rose Gardner Investigations, #3)
  • For the Birds (Rose Gardner Investigations, #2)
Kay Camden is equal parts writer, reader, and metalhead, who believes the best stories are love stories and all heroes must have a cool car. She writes twisty plots with smart heroines, haunted heroes, ancient feuds, forbidden love, magic, and revenge. She lives with her husband, two children, and an assortment of four-legged creatures in the middle of the U.S.A. next to the mighty Mississippi Riv ...more

The Alignment (5 books)
  • The Alignment (The Alignment #1)
  • The Two (The Alignment, #2)
  • The Oak and the Moon (The Alignment, #3)
  • The Catalyst (The Alignment, #4)