Start by marking “His Weekend Wife (The KNIGHT Brothers #2)” as Want to Read:
His Weekend Wife (The KNIGHT Brothers #2)

His Weekend Wife

(The KNIGHT Brothers #2)

As a girl, Ash James wanted a knight in shining armor to carry her away and together they would live happily-ever-after.

And then she grew up and waiting tables at a greasy diner blemished her fairy tales.

Her idea of a perfect prince matured and she had an appetite for alpha: sexy, muscled and scintillating. Declan Knight was everything she wanted—everything she found mys
Published November 29th 2016

Sara Keenan
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in The Knight Brothers series, it’s the story of Declan Knight. Declan is left in a situation that requires him to have a wife, so the question is left does he get a hold of his wife to come play the role after she left him years ago, Ash is busy working and going to school and because of her sister who always seems to be in trouble she finds herself on the doorstep to her husband’s place. The last person she thought she’d see. This book is a wonderful love story filled w ...more
Tanya Brown
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HIS WEEKEND WIFE is another great read by Rhonda Lee Carver. Book #2 is THE KNIGHT SERIES which gives us Declan and Ashley. Declan needs a wife to seal a deal and as he's considering who or what he can do, his wife reappears after 5 years asking for a favor. Their love never died. She is independant, struggling to make ends meet and he's beyond rich. Her sister Abby has been their downfall since day 1, but Ashley feels the need to protect her. They strike a deal for 30 days and that's all Declan ...more
Emily
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"His Weekend Wife" (The KNIGHT Brothers Book 2) by Rhonda Lee Carver is a great read. I loved Ash and Declan's story. This is a fantastic addition to the KNIGHT brothers series. This story has drama, passion, reuniting with lost loves, second chances, loss, and more. I'm anxious to see what happens next with the Knight brothers. Highly recommend to all fans of romance.
Elaine Swinney
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book. I enjoyed it and chose to review it. I love the story, it is well written. Rhonda Lee Carver has become a favorite author, I know when I get one of her books it will be good. This is the second book in this series and they just keep getting better. There are a few surprises in this story but they help make the story fantastic. This one is worth your time and effort. I encourage everyone to get this book you will not be disappointed!!!!
Vickie Raynor
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was roped into the story from the beginning! Heartwarming, second-chance romance with characters that were easy to love. A little suspense and tantalizing passion only took the book to another level. This author never disappoints! Book gifted to me.
Jeannette
May 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Sweet book

This was a good book to read. I liked the characters and their chemistry. It had sad and sweet moments. I hope to read more from this author.
CarolKat
Declan Knight has a problem, he needs a wife for his latest deal to go through. The problem is he already has one. He hadn't seen her in five years but neither of them has sought a divorce.

Ash has worked hard these last five years, waitressing at the diner until she's ready to drop and going to school to get her degree in social work. One more semester and she'd be done with her graduate work. Everything was finally falling into place, that is until her sister Ally came to her with yet another p
Deborah
Jan 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a great romance. It proves that there are second chances in life. When Ash finds her sister in trouble, she turns to the one man she swore she would never talk to again, her estranged husband. Declan is in jeopardy of losing the biggest merger of his life. He needs a wife to help seal the deal. After Ash appears at his door, he proposes a deal that will help them both. Can he let her go again after the thirty days? Can she admit she made a mistake leaving him? This is a definite must read.
Amy
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Declan and Ash are estranged for the last few years but find themselves back together after 5 years of separation. They quickly figure out that their love for each other hasn't died. Ash needs help bailing her sister out of trouble while Declan needs help sealing a business transaction.

Rhonda wrote another awesome story that I couldn't put down till I finished. I loved all the twist and turns in the story!
Tanya
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Declan and Ash's love story, and finding their way back to eachother. Years have gone by, Ash walked away after a fight. Declan has never gotten close to another woman since. Now they both need the others help, and with the help of their angel who was and is always watching over them....they cant fight whats always been there, true love.

Love this series, gripping.....and the romance was great and heated my kindle to a boiling point!!!!
Karen Green
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book that will keep your interest from the first page as it is sexy , romantic , suspenseful , and heartwarming . Declan and Ash are reunited lovers with a lot a baggage to sort through mostly her sister . It has a surprise ending with no spoilers here . Just read it and enjoy excavation point
Sandie Grise
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this book as a gift from the author. This is my opinion of what I've read.

I found the idea of a 2nd chance romance intriguing. Both of our main characters have flaws, mainly insecurities.
When both have need of the other for other than romantic reasons - fate brings them together. Time spent together makes them realize that they still care for one another.
Izzie d
Nov 29, 2016 rated it did not like it
I didn't like the hero at all.
Pauline Frost
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You cannot go wrong with a Knight family story. All are loving characters who stand up for family and help each other out. Well written, perfectly paced pulling you in from the start.
Kay Gordon
rated it it was ok
Jul 21, 2017
Dianne Kenes
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I read this story I really enjoyed it immensely! The Knight Brothers series is one you won't want to miss reading! This is the second book in the series. Declan and Ash got a second chance which not everyone gets that in there life! Read this story it's amazing and Rhonda Lee Carver is a wonderful Author! You will love this book! I highly recommend this book to those of you who romance, second chances and the trials and tribulations of life!
john mcdonald
rated it it was ok
Apr 26, 2017
Ed
Dec 04, 2018
The Redhead
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Second chance at love for the simple girl named Ash

I reread this story after seeing the new cover Rhonda Lee Carver introduced recently. I forgot how much I loved this story. It's a second chance at love which isn't in common but Rhonda's details as to why and how just flowed perfectly to make this an amazing read.
Ash is a simple girl who just wants to love the man. Not his money. Declan has the money and the means to care for Ash is a hush class expensive way but that just doesn't fit her.
I l
Feb 08, 2019
Will2pear95
Nov 30, 2016
Mel Allen
This is the first book in this series ive read and what a Sad, Romantic, Love story. After a whirl wind romance Declan and Brooke married but after a short marriage Brooke left Declan cause she thought because they came from such different back grounds he would leave her just like her father did many years ealier. When Brookes sister ask for her help she know theres only one person she can turn to for help. When Brooke left him Declan throw himself into more work and woman many woman,not underst ...more
Dee2dee
Dec 05, 2016
Xzon Brown
Dec 19, 2018
Rhonda Lee Carver is a published book writer with a collection of print and eBooks under her wing. She is also a freelance editor. Her first book was published with Wild Rose Press in 2010. She writes everything from contemporary to steamy to paranormal to suspense…you name it, she’s written it. Her specialty is writing men who love to get their hands dirty—hardworking, blue collar, heroes in ever ...more

The KNIGHT Brothers (3 books)
  • Pride & Pleasure (The KNIGHT Brothers #1)
  • The Darkest Night (The KNIGHT Brothers #3)