Start by marking “Christmas In The Highlands” as Want to Read:
Christmas In The Highlands

Christmas In The Highlands

(Christmas in the Highlands #1-2)

A FAMILY FOR CHRISTMAS
CHRISTMAS IN THE HIGHLANDS, BOOK ONE

Laird Malcolm Sutherland needs a bride. He has few requirements of his new wife; demands he should have insisted with his former betrothed—namely, honesty, loyalty, and resources.

Lady Rossalyn Gordon will do anything to be rid of her tyrant father, even if that means deceiving the man who offers her an escape. If re
Published December 7th 2016 by Soul Mate Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Christmas In The Highlands, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas In The Highlands

Vânia Nunes
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Vânia by: Book Tour
A Family for Christmas:

Malcolm Sutherland, Laird of his clan, had to make an alliance with the Gordon clan so that his people would not starve. In return, he would hand over well-trained soldiers to guard the frontiers or when Laird Gordon needed support.
Within the negotiation, Gordon made Malcolm marry his daughter, Lady Rossalyn Gordon.
Malcolm was not planning to marry after being betrayed by his former fiancee, but to give effect to the agreement, he wanted to make sure the bride was a virg
Scarlett Ian
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I had not previously read anything by this author but I love Highlander romances because the men are always these strong, tough, over the top Alpha males.  These two books were of no exception.

This anthology contains two books: A Family for Christmas & His by Christmas.  In the first book we meet Malcolm Sutherland and his new wife Rossalyn.  They get married to solidify a pact between two clans, and have an instant connection but deceit and past hurts cause a wedge in their brewing relatio
Cyrene Olson
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic seasonal Highlander that should have a place on all historical lovers lists, and one of the things I loved about these two stories in one, is they follow each other perfectly. In our first book, we get the story of Laird Malcom and Lady Rossalyn who is pledged to him from her cruel father – as a bargaining tool for an alliance with Laird Malcom Sutherland. Unknown to Malcolm, that Rossalyn was once married and has a daughter whom she steals away in the wagons.

The second story follows
Gina Stamper
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: historical, romance
Madelyn Hill has done a great job in giving us a Historical Romance novel that has all of the elements I look for with a couple of things that set it apart from others like it. I enjoyed the fact that the heroine was independent and a bit hard headed about what she thought her future was going to look like.
Historical Romance writers always blow me away with their authenticity and Hill is no different. You can tell she did her homework and knows what she is talking about. The era feels real!

This
Bridget Lewis
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Childhood infatuation but a grown-up love

Fiona was a brash lass. Didn't really know how to act swore she was in love with Malcolm but couldn't name 1 reason why? Cam has loved her since they were bairns! Once he is injured she realizes that it is amazing thing to be loved by this braw Highlander!
Patricia
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Special gifts for Christmas

I received this book free from one of the book sites. I do not remember which one! This is my honest and voluntary review.

Well done stories with sweeping emotions and braw Scottish men. Love, danger, jealousy, and fear bring these two stories to life.

Highly recommended
Kathleen Jackson
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christmas in the Highlands: Anthology with 2 stories

Very charming love stories. Kept my interest, was a quick read. I would recommend this book of 2 stories for any age. Very delightful read.
melinda Bragg
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it!

Such a wonderful book. My only complaint is that there was not a complete epilogue. I like to know what happened afterwards. How many kids they had. What happened to secondary characters and all. I like closure and a complete story. :)
Orella
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very fun book.
luayne
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Second reading of these stories. Good writing. Likeable characters. Some suspense. Happy endings. Some questions unanswered.
Cathie Hicks
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lovely romance!

Greatly enjoyed the characters. Peopled with warm living characters. Greatly enjoyed the read! One question who was the raid that injured Cam?
Dee
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Christmas In The Highlands includes 2 excellent stories about love and acceptance. The heroes will make you swoon and the feisty heroines will keep you rooting for the couples to fall head over heels in love. Great Christmas read!
Betty
Jul 17, 2017
Mary Longo
Cshell
Jan 03, 2019
I'm a mom, wife, and writer. A Michigan native, I've moved from one Rochester to another Rochester to marry the love of my life. Life is exciting, exhausting, chaotic and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I love writing historical novels with a Celtic flair. Scotland and Ireland are my favorite locations to write about. Nothing is better than a hero in a kilt and a strong heroine to give him the r

Christmas in the Highlands (2 books)
  • A Family for Christmas