Start by marking “Proof of Love (Arden's Glen Romance, #2)” as Want to Read:
Proof of Love (Arden's Glen Romance, #2)

Proof of Love

(Arden’s Glen Romance #2)

Dez Wright bed hops because it's easier to let a man between her legs than into her heart. After the death of her college sweetheart in a motorcycle accident that leaves Dez with a bum knee and a shattered heart, she throws all of her passion and energy into something that can't hurt her: her flourishing photography career.

Mitch Michaelson thought he was dead the day he wr
Published December 4th 2016 by Flower Work Press

To ask other readers questions about Proof of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Proof of Love

Tpagirl
Proof of Love by CM Albert was part of the Kindle Remington Universe series. It can be read as a stand-alone; however, references were made from previous stories that some may prefer reading the others first for full enjoyment.

Dez was a beautiful, feisty, independent and strong woman. She was bigger than life and visiting the town of Arden’s Glen for a professional photography assignment.

Mitch was a gorgeous but brooding former artist. He had a tragedy that left him with one arm that ended his
Maria
Oct 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
+++ Received an Advance Reader Copy in exchange for a fair review +++
2.5 stars.
I always enjoy a story with a wounded hero, so I liked “tall, dark, brooding” Mitch, although I felt I was missing some background information about him from the previous stories.
Dual first person point of view rarely works for me and I think it’s one of the reasons my connection with both main characters was a bit bland.
There was a lot of sexual attraction between Mitch and Dez but it was too sudden for my taste and
Alicia
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
"Proof of Love": A Remington Kindle World Novella by C.M Albert

When C.M Albert wrote her first Remington Kindle World book, "Faith in Love," I was blown away by it. I figured once she hit that high on her very first book, it would be a huge challenge to surpass it.
Within the last six months, she has continued to surprise me. Since the release of "Faith in Love" in May 2016, C.M Albert has published several other books and has hit the USA Today best selling list. Amazing feats for a new author i
Kimberly
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Raw emotions, good deeds, and, yes, proof of love - my favorite C.M. Albert novel yet!
Proof of Love is Albert's fourth novel this year and her writing style just keeps getting better and better. Keep this up-and-coming author on your radar!
Toyenlon
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Proof of love is an interesting read. It's emotional and captivating at the same time.
Dez lost her high school fiancé in an accident that left her with a bad knee. The loss of her fiance left her devastated and broken for years until she met Mitch.
Mitch also lost an arm in an attack and was hiding from his past life due to fear. He had to let go of his fears and start living again when he met Dez.
It's a story of healing and recovery as well as trusting in love again.
"I received this book for
Cynthia
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful

The healing powers of Arden Glen have a way of helping people. Mitch is doing beautiful work at the youth center, and he is friends with Egan, Celeste husband, but he needs to open his heart for love. Dead is helping her fee Celeste and also doing photos for her book. When they it isn't good. But you never know.
Margaret Watkins
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
In this sweet romance, both Dez and Mitch have survived and are still recovering from past loss and pain. Both of them have closed their hearts to feeling alive again, and when emotional involvement starts to encroach, they turn tail and run. Both of them are hiding from relationships and love and both of them are convinced that the only way to survive is to close their hearts to any possibility of romance. However, the attraction between them draws them like a magnet and ultimately they have to ...more
La
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great chemistry! Very emotional and smoothly done too. I received this book for free from eBook Discovery. I voluntarily post this review. This is my honest review.
P.e. lolo
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
A different kind of love story in that both of the lead characters are dealing with some form of loss. Dez Wright a photographer, lost her love in a motorcycle accident. She lost more which is explained and one way she coped with the loss of her love is by bed hoping. Now she has a booming photography career and has gone to a small town in North Carolina to see some friends and take pictures for them. While there she hears about a community center for kids and the couple she is staying with has ...more
Coral Mitchell
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After the death of her college sweetheart in a motorcycle accident that leaves Dez with a bum knee and a shattered heart, she throws all of her passion and energy into the one thing that can't hurt her: her flourishing photography career. Mitch Michaelson thought he was dead the day he wrestled a pissed-off shark snorkeling off the Hawaiian coast with a model whose name he can hardly remember. But the tryst in paradise cost him more than his arm; it destroyed his career as a famous iron sculptor ...more
Carolyn's
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dez and Mitch are two flawed characters that I felt came together to make perfection.

Dez is a strong and independent woman that's really withdrawn from life in many ways after the death of her fiancee. She remains strong, just closed herself off from any future chance of losing out on love again. Mitch had a similar experience having been left behind by a woman. However, Mitch has suffered a betrayal from someone he trusted, now he feels less than and not capable to measure up.

I loved the first
Sophie Koufes
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
This Remington Kindle World Novella we go back to Arden's Glen where we met Celeste who owns Tranquility Healing Center & her now husband Egan. We get introduced to their best friends Des Wright & Mitch Michaelson who have not met yet but both have suffered horrific losses & trauma. As I have not read there story yet all characters are new for me & able to follow easily. As Des has come to Arden's Glen to help out with the arrival of Celeste & Egan's first child she has some ...more
Phylis Carpenter
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I won a copy of Faith of Love which introduced me to Colleen Albert. I am so glad that I did. She is an awesome writer and Faith of Love took me to the Remington's Kindle World. Her book Proof of Love has taken me back into that world.

I loved Celeste and Egan who are now married and now with Proof of Love I am getting to meet their best friends. As we all know life sometimes isn't all we want it to be and we deal with loss and sorrow. Both Mitch and Dez have had their fair share of it as well.
Nikki
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dez and Mitch had such a heartfelt story full of hope, remission, and faith. It was such an amazing journey of two heart and soul shattered people finding a way to keep living their lives. A way to make their lives better and to possibly find love along the way.

This book was charming, loving and incredible. I loved getting to meet two amazing people with the kindest of hearts. Two people that deserve a love that will last a lifetime. Such a beautiful story, one that will be hard to forget. I ca
Sheena ☆ Oh, the Sheenanigans!
I've received a ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

An engaging series that was quite sweet and endearing. There is definitely chemistry between Dez and Mitch that you can't help root for them. With all their own personal struggles dealing with tragedy and life changing events, they were able to persevere and find love. Highly recommend!
KL Cassanello
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dez has been friends with Celeste for years, and she comes to visit for the holidays. She's a photographer, working on a book to capture images of artists engrossed in their craft. Mitch was a famous artist, but a horrific accident left him without the ability to work in his chosen area of large iron sculptures. They tangle with each other even before they formally meet. Then they're forced to work together when Celeste's baby arrives early. Sparks fly between them, but they both have so much pa ...more
Deb O
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book by C.M. Albert, her word and character were awesome, I couldn't stop reading. Mitch used to be a sculptor who lost his arm in a shark attack and Dez is a photographer who lost her boy friend in a motor cycle accident which shattered her knee. It's a sweet steamy romance where Sparks fly and sexual attraction is instantaneous even though meet under negative circumstances. It's a healing spiritual awakening a journey of faith and recovery. They both lost their faith in love but f ...more
Barbara
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book by this Author that I have read and she brings her stories to life. I thought the first story I read was emotional but this one was the same. This is Des Wright & Mitch Michaelson's story and all the things they go through to get their happy ending. Arden's Glen is a place where people care for their neighbour. I want to read more by this Author. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Marianela Aybar
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love the way CM Albert tells a story. I only recently discovered her books and the more I read, the more I like and the more I want. Dez and Mitch have had their own share of struggles and heartbreak and after rebuilding their own lives, they cross paths. Everything happens for a reason and they come into each others' lives right when they needed it, even though they didn't want it.

Candace MELOCHE
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This delightful book is what Hallmark Christmas movies should be made of! It was sweet, funny, deep and a little bit steamy! You can’t help but to fall in love with Mitch and Dez. Their stories are heartbreaking, their growth is inspiring, and their banter and chemistry are intoxicating. This was a great read!

Kristi
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
A book you won't be able to put down. Great characters, a story line that grabs you in, and a sweet love story. CM Albert knows how to write a great story!

Thi
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
My first read from this author and I enjoyed it very much. I love the nickname that Dez and Mitch use on each other. It’s too cute.
Lynn Mullan
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read
Gwen Sargeant
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Proof of Love by C.M. Albert is a lovely novella for the Christmas Season. It has all The magical ingredients for a very special love story where two people have lost their faith in love. It gives the reader a chance to loose themselves in a perfect storyline to be able to concentrate on their hearts and not the hustle and bustle of this Christmas season and the rush of getting things done as Christmas Day approaches. The love that brings Dex and Mitch together is something you as a reader will ...more
Kate
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
CM Albert has done it again. This story has it all - wonderful fleshed out characters, a sweet story that unfolds naturally, and a compelling story. This is a book you won't be able to put down. This book deals with faith in such a real way - the doubts, the highs, the lows, the questioning. This is a must read
Linda
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am definitely keeping this author on my radar!! This story has heart wrenching emotions to happy ever after. Dez and Mitch literally run into each other. That is how they meet. They start off skeptical of each other, but slowly blooms into baring their souls to each other about their accidents that left their life's broken. Beautiful ending to this love story. A Definite Must Read!!
C.M. Albert
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
TaniLu
rated it it was ok
Dec 31, 2018
Hilary Mapuhi
Jun 29, 2018
Brenda  B. Forrister
Sep 18, 2018
USA Today Best Selling Author C.M. Albert writes heartwarming romances that are "sexy and flirty, sweet and dirty!"

Her writing infuses a healthy blend of humor, inspiration, and high-heat romance. She’s a sucker for a good villain, but a die-hard believer in everlasting love.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/cmalbertwrites
VIP Readers Circle: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Colle...
IG: https://www.inst

Arden’s Glen Romance (3 books)
  • Faith in Love (Arden’s Glen Romance, #1)
  • Visions of Love (Arden's Glen Romance, #3)