Start by marking “Thankful for You (Croft Holidays, #2)” as Want to Read:
Thankful for You (Croft Holidays, #2)

Thankful for You

(Croft Holidays #2)

After months of lusting after one another, David and Ophi come together for one hot and sexy night. Even after Ophi freaks out and runs in the harsh light of day, David doesn't give up on her. When an unexpected, but wonderful, surprise forever changes they're burgeoning relationship,
Published November 7th 2018 (first published November 22nd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Thankful for You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thankful for You

Rubi
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars!

Ophelia Croft had to grow up too soon. Losing both of her parents and having to raise both of her siblings, giving up on her own dreams. Having to raise her own two kids. There has just never been time for her.

The first time David and Ophi saw each other, there was an instant attraction but neither one of them did anything about it. David has loved Ophi from afar. On one particular Halloween party things heat up. The next morning Ophi realizes what she did and runs. Ghosting David. Wh
MJM
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first time that I've read any stories by Ceri Grenelle and I really liked her style of writing. her characters, particularly David and Ophi plus her family, were well developed and interesting as well as realistic. I was drawn into their story at page one and kept there as they flirted with one another throughout the pages. Their love story is a joy to read and experience with them. I look forward to reading more of Ceri's books. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and ...more
Misty Goan
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is David and Ophi's relationship evolving in this captivating well written short story. It includes good characters and storyline of Ophi's family and their friends at Thanksgiving with a happy surprise. They had attraction and great chemistry and kept me engaged in this enjoyable story with a great ending.

Tanya
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
They have been lusting after each other for months and they finally get together for a steamy night. Then she runs but he is not going to give up when a surprise happens and they know they love each other so much. Follow them

Tammy M.
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As always, I'm a huge fan of this author. The range of the characters in these books is just fascinating. David is certainly an unexpected match for our Croft family matriarch! He's all cardigans and khakis and Ophi is this spitfire entrepreneur and somehow it's just magic.

Nadea Croix
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was totally hooked and intrigued throughout that packed quite a punch that suck you in.interesting concept, amazing characters and unique plot twist and turns that will have you at the edge of your seat so engrossed.

Sheila
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
David and Ophi have had an attraction for each other for a while and this is the story about how their relationship evolves. Enjoyable read with good characters and plot.

Melissa
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
David and Ophi have played a game of cat and mouse for so long that this Thanksgiving something gotta give.
"There aren't enough appetizers in the world to make this Thanksgiving dinner go smoothly."

Barbara
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A well-written short story of 99 pages, that kept my interest throughout. A Thanksgiving for David and Ophi and her family and their friends and one happy surprise. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Lisa Cassie
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was gripping, well written & the chemistry between the characters sizzled throughout this wonderful read.

Well done Ceri. I look forward to more!
Pat
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The good storyline and the well rounded characters grabbed my attention from the very first page and wouldn't let me go until the turn of the very last page!
Latasha Makeupson
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily read this ARC book. The characters and storylines were well written, I enjoyed it. I liked this book. I like this author. I recommend reading this book.
Mary
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a really good quick read! It's a captivating story that keeps you engaged until the very end. I enjoyed David and Ophi's story. They are good together with great chemistry. I love the ending!
Katie Hansen
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was such a great book that I highly recommend that you read and check it out for yourself.
Karen
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good short holiday romance story, where a relationship blossoms. Intriguing strong characters. It is a well-written book and a pleasure to read.
Liz
Angela Royster
Bea LaRocca
Chitra
Nov 18, 2018
Ceri is the author of quirky and sexy contemporary romance novels. She has a major weakness for sappy cuddle moments as much as hot and steamy sex scenes, and a penchant for writing snappy and sarcastic dialogue. She loves romance that isn't afraid to be awkward and uncouth, and thrives on flawed characters with big hearts.

Ceri is a New York native living in California with her two cats, Mercy an

Croft Holidays (3 books)
  • Trick or Treat or Kiss Me (Croft Holidays, #1)
  • Feast of Love (Croft Holidays, #3)