Start by marking “Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe: A Small Town Holiday Novella Collection” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe: A Small Town Holiday Novella Collection

Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe: A Small Town Holiday Novella Collection

A collection of brand new holiday novellas by three small town romance authors:

Christine Kingsley, Iris Morland, and Erin Wright bring you three brand new sweet Christmas love stories celebrating the season.

Home for Christmas: Finn and Noelle by Christine Kingsley

Noelle Silverman couldn't get away from Silver Acres and small town life fast enough. Now she's home for
Published November 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe

Start your review of Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe: A Small Town Holiday Novella Collection
Cali Jewel
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful way to get in the Christmas season this year. All three stories take you into a wonderful dream of a beautiful white Christmas with the added bonus of true love.

Home for Christmas: Finn and Noelle by Christine Kingsley

This is a wonderful second chance romance story (my favorite type). Silver Acres is a beautiful holiday place to visit and just pulled me into a story about childhood love and the pains of growing up to venture into the outside world only to realize that home
Kym
Shelves: 2017
This was truly an enjoyable bundle of Christmas stories - heartwarming - perfect for getting you into the Christmas spirit!

The first story, Home for Christmas (by Christine Kingsley) finds Noelle Silverman returning back to the ranch she grew up on, silver Acres, for the holidays after being away for years. She's quite surprised to find Finn, her first love whom she hasn't seen in 6 years, making himself at home on her family's ranch. Needless to say, things have changed while she's been away.
Margaret Watkins
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Three delightful small town romances, Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe touches all the right notes for Christmas. In Home for Christmas by Christine Kingsley, Noelle returns to her family ranch and finds that her first love Finn is working there as the foreman. However, there are secrets being kept and her grandmother has some surprises up her sleeve, which leave Noelle and her sisters floundering. When Noelle expresses her innermost thoughts to Finn, he realises that the reasons for driving her off ...more
Emabubby
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe is a charming collection of holiday novellas by three sweet romantic authors. Christine Kingsley, Iris Morland, and Erin Wright have written three delightful tales of romance during the coming holiday season. These stories are heart-warming and fun to read.
Home For Christmas by Christine Kingsley:
Noelle Silverman old love Finn McCormack is now foreman of Silver Acres, Noelle's family ranch. Noelle could not leave the ranch fast enough now she is back home for the
Teresa  Christianson
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed this for an ARC copy. These are very emotional stories and dealing with things from second chance and getting way from abusive ex and two who start out almost hating each other but turns into love. Very heartwarming stories for the holidays..
Home for Christmas by Christine Kingsley
The old saying "If you love someone let the go, if they come back then it was meant to be" really applies in this book. Although it took Noelle six years to come back and realize that she really
Julie
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for a honest review

Home for Christmas
A wonderful 2nd chance romance between Finn & Noelle. They have never stopped loving each other but 6 years earlier Finn let Noelle go and explore the world but hoping one day she would return home. Noelle returns to find Finn running the family ranch after the previous manager nearly runs the place into the ground. They both want to return the ranch to its former glory and in doing so they rekindle their love.

Adore me
Aquamarine 1951
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What could be better than reading three heartwarming Christmas Romance Novellas by three different authors to get you in the Holiday Spirit. I loved reading all three stories. All had well written storylines that kept my interest, were quick reads and had characters that were believable and well defined. On a chilly day this was a perfect way to cuddle up with a warm throw and a hot cocoa and dream of romance.

Home for Christmas: Finn and Noelle by Christine Kingsley
Noelle and Finn had a second
Laura R
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Adore Me Ardently

This is a sweet love story about a man whose ingrained honor has him helping out a stranger who is stranded by the side of the road in a snow storm. When he finds out she’s the victim of domestic abuse, he goes the extra step of using his law enforcement contacts to try and help her out. The question is, can Matt and Holly resist the attraction that is building up between the two of them?

Home For Christmas

What can be better than having all of the Silverman sisters home for the
Candy Lamprecht
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a very enjoyable sit back with a cup of tea and relax read. This anthology will not disappoint, it delivers great love stories with Christmas cheer. This book introduced me to Iris Morland and Christine Kingsley both of whom i will be reading again. the initial reason i read this book was for Blizzard of love - by erin wright - as always - she does not disappoint - i loved her story - she has become one of my favourite authors and has me eagerly awaiting new releases.

So sit back with a
Connie
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary copy of this set and I am voluntarily reviewing it.

To date I have only read Blizzard of Love. I will read and review the others shortly

Blizzard of Love:
I received a free copy of this book and I am voluntarily reviewing it.

The characters were delightful. The conversations between them engaging. I have to go back and read the first one as this one was so good. It was a great quick read. You can't go wrong with this one.
BP34
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Three top romance authors have teamed together to bring you a trilogy of Christmas themed romances. Blizzard of Love by Erin Wright , Let It Snow by Iris Morland and Home for Christmas: Finn and Noelle by Christine Kingsley. All three are sweet romances that will warm your heart and put you in the holiday spirit. Well written with good storylines and captivating characters. Recommend this series. I received an arc copy and voluntarily chose to review this trilogy.
Tiffany
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a great set of holiday novellas. I have read quite a few stories by Erin Wright before and loved them all. This was my first time reading anything by Christine Kingsley or Iris Morland. I will definitely be looking into reading more by the two of them. All three stories were sweet romances that were well written and pulled me in.
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this set. This is my honest review.*
Jacqueline Ellison
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this wonderful Christmas box set by three amazing authors. I have read several books by Erin Wright but this was my first books by Christine Kingsley and Iris Morland. They are all well written with wonderful characters and storylines. I voluntarily received this book to review for my honest opinion.
Nati
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Very sweet collection of three love’s stories in Christmas time. You will fall in love with Noelle and Finn finding each other again. With Holly and Mathew deep connection. And with Luke and Bonnie’s bond around Christmas. I received a free copy of this book a and I volumtarily reviewd it.
Jan Mcleod
Aug 27, 2018 rated it liked it
The photo of this bundle shows 3 books, but only 2 were available.
I really enjoyed the first story, Home for Christmas. The second story, Adore Me Ardently was not quite as good. Sometimes the characters seemed confusing as to their identity. This the 3 stars instead of 4.
Peni
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Please see individual stories for review.
Kathleen
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a great trio of books that puts you in the holiday mood and lets you believe in a little Christmas magic. I received an advance copy of this book and am voluntarily giving a review.

Home for Christmas is a sweet second chance romance between Noelle and Finn, high school sweethearts who have been apart for 6 years. When Noelle finds out her family farm is in jeopardy and Finn is trying to get it back on track the two decide to work together to fix it. In their time together they realize
Amary Chapman
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cont-romance
A trio of sweet Christmas romances from 3 very talented authors
Home For Christmas by Christine Kingsley is the second book in the Silverman sisters triology. Sweet and romantic tale of Finn and Noelle's journey back to each other.
Let It Snow by Iris Moreland is # 3.5 In the Heron's Landing series.
Holly's flight from an abusive ex puts her in the path of Officer Matt Haldon..who fell in love at first sight. After digging her out in a snowstorm he brings her to his home for safety ...but ends up
Judi
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Home for Christmas is a sweet second chance at love story. Noelle and Finn really needed to communicate better, still do. But their coming together makes for a heartwarming read.

Let is Snow is a love at first sight story, with a crime drama twist. The characters of Holly and Matt draw you in, and break your heart. But then you get a sweet HEA in the end.

Blizzard of Love is a true Christmas feel good story. No presents, unless you count good food, no hustle and bustle just best friends in a
Cheryl
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Cute short stories. Enjoyed it. Nice Christmas reads.
Neena Christianson Martin
Dec 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Christmas love

Cute little novellas about finding love during the holidays. Each author gives their own special spin on Christmas and love.
Joy Lowery
Iwona
Dec 17, 2016
Matthew J Schuchert
Dec 04, 2016

• Christmas of Love (Long Valley, #3.2)
  • Returning for Love (Long Valley, #3)
  • Accounting for Love (Long Valley, #1)
  • Flames of Love (Firefighters of Long Valley #1)
  • Inferno of Love (Firefighters of Long Valley, #2)