Start by marking “Naughty Boss (Steamy Coffee Collection, #1)” as Want to Read:
Naughty Boss (Steamy Coffee Collection, #1)

Naughty Boss

(Steamy Coffee Collection #1)

3.69  ·  Rating details ·  13,386 ratings  ·  1,842 reviews
He definitely wasn't supposed to get that email...

Subject: My Boss.

Have I already told you that I hate my boss today?

Sexy as hell or not, this pompous, arrogant, ASSHOLE asked me to pick up his dry cleaning the second I walked through the door. Then he told me that I needed to take his Jaguar to a car wash that was ten miles outside of the city, but only after I needed to
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 121 pages
Published December 15th 2016 by WGW Books, LLC

·  13,386 ratings  ·  1,842 reviews

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
FREE! (limited time) | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! Naughty Boss (stand-alone). Sexual tension overload as boss & his assistance go head-to-head over naughty email!

“For the record, per your email with the subject heading, ‘I WONDER IF HE EATS PUSSY’...”
He looked me up and down. “I do eat pussy”

Books in the Steamy Coffee Collection are stand-alones:
Book 1: Naughty Boss
Book 2: Dirty Doctor
Book 3: Cocky Client

Naughty Boss (stand-alone) centers around an overworked, underappreciated (though ov
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦So this, hands down, has been the best naughty novella I've ever read. Now, granted I don't read them often. I'm way greedy with that character development :D

➦What I enjoyed most was that this story had me itching with anticipation. These two main characters don't jump into bed right away. There are email exchanges and interactions between them before they finally collide. And when I say collide I MEAN it! It's like BAM! that was hawt.

➦Oh, I'm sorry, where was I? Oh yes. So this boss is a dou
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
3.5 Stars
Review to come.
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
Eh, this was just OK for me. The heroine was a brat. The hero was an asshole manwhore (I mean SERIOUSLY he fucks a different woman EVERY day of the week?) He is supposed to be a CEO for christ sake. What CEO has time to fuck a different woman EVERY NIGHT OF THE WEEK and STILL run a company!? *lol* Plus the ending was VERY abrupt and unsatisfactory.

PS. I'd LOVE to know exactly how many families are out skating at Rockefeller Center at 3 am? Ok, I just checked and rink actually closes at midnight
Christy
4 stars!

photo ABE8F666-84F6-4E05-B6A0-ACC1630DFC7F_zpsvijrs42f.jpg

Naughty Boss is the most fun I’ve had reading in a while. It only took about an hour of my day to read it from cover to cover, but I had a great time doing it. Not only is it highly entertaining, it’s a funny and hot read. I love the enemies to lovers troupe. And Whitney G does a marvelous job writing it. She can especially write the best asshole heroes around. Michael Leighton was one for sure. That ‘You’re Welcome’. I can’t even!

Mya is an executive assistant. She loves her job. She’
Candace
This author never fails to make me smile. I know when I sit down with one of her books, I'm going to be laughing like a loon in no time. She is the queen of writing the perfect asshole boss scenarios and this novella certainly lived up to my expectations in that regard.

Mya London is an executive assistant, working for, Michael Leighton, the CEO of a publishing company. Mya loathes her boss almost as much as she secretly lusts after him. If it weren't for the outrageous pay and benefits that she
Bibi
Dec 14, 2016 rated it liked it
**2.5 stars**

Me, before reading Naughty Boss

NaughtyBossIsHEEERRRREEEEE photo XidjMKBVCrFQs_zpsjxnwbn2d.gif

Review

Undoubtedly, it's me and not the book. It's somewhat late in life but I'm thinking I don't like assholey men as much. This must be the reason I failed to connect with Jake Weston (From Turbulence) and also, Michael Leighton, the "Naughty Boss".

Likewise, WG writes the best emotionally angsty female leads for whom, sadly, I can't quite bring myself to care. Combine the two, and it's decidedly underwhelming.

Seeing this is
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Dec 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
Mr. Naughty Boss is naughty alright...

Whitney comes back with a short novella that is steamy and absolutely HOT in every aspect!
This is a short story that will most likely make you question about some of the actions being done by the H but at the end of the day he changes because of the h. Though sex is the answer to solve their "itches," sex is also the answer for them to separate and for the h to find her true identity and inner-self.

I loved this story a lot, but I was expecting something mo
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

photo eb63f3ff1e80b9d289355cba2c68a53c_zpsgdogjnt0.jpg

Fans of Whitney G. are going to absolutely enjoy this super sexy novella. I found it to be reminiscent of the Reasonable Doubt series and Beautiful Bastard. Our Hero, Michael Leighton, is the super sexy CEO of Leighton publishing and New York City’s most eligible bachelor whose crazy sex life always winds up as the top “Page Six” headliner. Michael has been ordered by his business partner to keep it in his pants for at least a year and stay
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Subject: My Boss' Stars!
ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

I love Whitney G. I just love her so much. She gave us the great Andrew Hamilton (I think I will never be over this man..) and now she surprises her readers with a brand new novella that involves a very naughty CEO! I definitely enjoyed it, and him too ;)

Naughty Boss is a standalone short story that introduces Michael Leighton and Mya London. Michael is a huge playboy and a huuuuuuge asshole. Yep. You k
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I want more, I need more!!! Damn! :D This story was so short but it was funny & sexy and it was hot as hell! I really, really enjoyed it. Sexual tension was so good! :D Also Michael & Mya's emails was hilarious. I just can't get enough of them. <3

Ps. I loved Michael's smartass mouth soooo much. :)

Pearl Angeli
3 Naughty Stars

Not bad for an office romance novella. This was quite a fun, hilarious read. The entertainment factor was there. However, it didn't offer anything new. Just the same old hot af womanizer boss who lusted over his attractive employee... etc. etc.

Michael Leighton is Leighton Publishing's playboy CEO. He is one of tabloids' most favorite subjects because of his appetite with different women each week. Despite his success in the corporate world, he seemed to encounter a lot of problems
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Stars
For the record, per your email with the subject heading, ‘I Wonder If He Eats Pussy’...” He looked me up and down. “I do eat pussy, and if I ever was going to eat your pussy...If that thought had ever been filthy enough to cross my mind and certain circumstances between us were different, you wouldn’t be able to walk for days after I was done with you...”

It's official. I'm naming my left ovary Michael. He totally owns it so it's only right. Whitney G already owns my right one, so I fi
Mo
Dec 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
The blurb was enough for me.
Quick read.
Hot couple.
Good dialogue.
Nice ending.

Hot Boss.
Smart Lady.
Sexy times.

What more does one want, now and again?

"PS - Yes. My day is definitely going far better than yours."

Oh. My. Fucking. God."

I like this author. Loved her "Reasonable Doubt" series. Go on, check them out. You know you want to.

⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
3.5 "Castrating the Boss" Star

photo Ilikeitalot_zpsrfklsmyi.gif

I know, I know this is not my usual type of book at all but I really enjoyed it. It was by no means perfect, there were errors and things overlooked but with a book like this I didn't mind. This was definitely a case of "right book, right time".

I loved the email concept it made the book a little more realistic and gave me a good laugh. I love a good laugh and this book gave me that, mixed with the sexual chemistry that these two shared it equaled a very enjoyable r
Sophia Triad
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Oh, how the mighty have fallen…

Michael Leighton is Mya London’s boss. And he is naughty. At least this is what all the tabloids used to write a year ago. There used to be pictures all over the magazines with him and a different woman every day, sometimes with 2-3 different women every day. One of the hottest celebrities and the favorite boy of the gossip magazines.

But Mya has not really "met" this truly naughty guy. Since she has started working at his publishing company, Michael was not viewed
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
As novella's go, this was pretty much a five star read, review to come... ❤ ...more
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
I loved this so much! Naughty Boss was another fun, flirty, sexy, and steamy story! Whitney Gracia delivers a fast paced novella with a cocky, arrogant, sexy as hell hero! Mya was also fantastic! She was hilarious!

Their chemistry was off the charts and scorching hot!Such a fun read!

description

*TANYA*
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
The best part of this book was the synopsis. Lol. It was super cheesy and I had very high expectations for it. It's only saving grace is how much my bestie and I laughed while she read it out loud to me.
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Whitney G.'s specialty is writing declicious a$$holes, who you only can fall for once they are brought to their knees.

Mya applies for the job of an Executive Assistant at Leighton Publishing and is being hired. She would love this job if it wasn't for her arrogant boss who signs his emails with "You're Welcome" instead of "Thank you". The way he treats her makes it unbearable to keep working for him but once in a while she sees a flicker in his eyes...

When I was finished talking, he stared at
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
This book was full as sass, it was full of major assholism, and it tipped the scale of hotness. I didn't love it, but I liked it.

photo 06E3862C-24CA-4856-A950-5CD9EACDFFE9_zpsuxlkwlqi.gif

I envy Mya for putting up with Michael as long as she did. She deserves a medal for it, once she breaks his shell, I liked him. I really did. And omg the emails, they made this fricken book better for me.

I really would like to see where they end up though. I feel like their story together was just starting. Please Whitney G, gives us more Michael & Mya❤❤
Sabrina
Dec 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: crazy-rich
I was really excited to start Naughty Boss and was looking forward to a steamy short book. While I did enjoy a lot of the story, most of my overall feeling is just one of disinterest. I think my main problem was that I had way different expectations for this book than what it turned out to be.

Michael was only an okay character for me and I never had that moment where I was wowed by him. He was a manwhore boss who, for me, never became more than that. I felt like he didn't have a redeeming momen
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.75 Stars!

It's no secret I don't read much MF anymore. But.....

THAT. BLURB.

THAT. COVER.

They just called to me.

I loved the hell out of the first 40% of this book. The "enemies" portion of the book. Seriously some laugh out loud stuff.

And then we transitioned in to the "lovers" part of the book and IDK, it was all a bit rushed. Especially because the book ends at 68%! The flow was a bit off.

Still...overall this was a super fun, sexy, enjoyable, quick read.
Beverly
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Have you read the blurb for this book? If you did you know this book is going to be amazing before you ever even start. Mya is emailing her bestie all kinds of horrible and embarrassing things about her boss when she accidentally sends it to him. We have all been there, well at least I have, not the sexy things, but definitely the badmouthing and sending it part. It’s a horrible feeling when you realize you did this, but to make matters worse Michael responds with his own email, see blurb.

Whitn
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
I liked this book. It was simple, easy and a fast read. The characters weren't all that bad either. Michael Leighton was sexy as fuck. Loved him. Mya London did get burned a few times, but other than that she was awesome. I loved that she didn't back down. Oh, and that quick and strange ending was a bit too... abrupt and it didn't really make sense. Considering my high excitement I had before reading this book, I must say I am a bit disappointed, but don't get me wrong: it is still good and if m ...more
Dali
Currently FREE (07/12/2017) Amazon -> http://amzn.to/2sSAgss

OMG LOL Trust Whitney to come up with another “want to hate you but can't help but love you” sexy hero!

More than anything Michael Leighton is known for his philandering ways, but the “Naughty CEO” moniker also alludes to the fact that he’s the successful owner of Leighton Publishing in NY. He’s also known to be a difficult superior who despises incompetence and is unable to keep an assistant for long. Wanting his company to go p
Wil Loves Books!
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a super fun, sweet, fast read. I enjoyed every second. But it left me wanting more, it's very short, even for a novella. When it got interesting, it suddenly ended. It also ends at 69% which I don't appreciate.
⚜️Charlotte⚜️
4.25 Sexy Stars!

A funny, Hot & sexy read, I devoured this book, and not because it was overly sexual, (Which is my usual read) smirks... ;)

It was the perfect Mix, and Whitney writes such Smokin hot SEX scenes"
and because I loved the tease, the sexual Buildup between Michael and Mya and the final Gratification... Oh! and When the first DIRTY words left Michael's lips, shit, I was a goner, love me a dirty talking Man! ;)
Geri Reads
Dec 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Short and sexy. Just what the book doctor ordered. It has the right amount of smutty goodness and yes, this book was hella fun. I had fun reading it. I would definitely recommend you read if you want something light.
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)

Whitney G.’s books always put a smile on my face, and Naughty Boss is no different. It’s a classic enemies to lovers boss/employee novella with a fantastic setup.

Michael is the owner of a publishing company as well as a playboy known for his shocking tabloid worthy sexual escapades. Mya is his super competent executive assistant. He might be a drop-dead gorgeous boss that she fantasizes about, but he’s unreasonably demanding, rude and condescending. Mya’s vents her frustrations in an e
  • Wolf at the Door (Snowdonia Wolves #1)
  • Loch and Key (The McLaughlins, #3)
  • Prosperity: A Judgement of the Six Mating Novella
  • Captive Cowboy (Captured Hearts, #2)
  • Sunburn (Greek God, #3)
  • Marry Your Billionaire
  • Homecoming (Boys of Fall, #3)
  • The Harder They Fall (Loveswept)
  • Beautiful Salvation (Blood Prince, #5)
  • Master of Seduction (Sea Wolves, #1)
  • Take It Like a Vamp (Take It Like a Vamp, #1)
  • Blood and Sin (The Infernari, #1)
  • No Strings Attached (Falling for You, #1)
  • His to Keep (Out of Uniform, #1.5)
  • The Frog Prince (Timeless Fairy Tales, #9)
Whitney G. is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author. Her books have been published in twelve languages.

Whenever she's not penning a new novel, you can find her blogging about self-publishing at The Indie Tea, drinking hot coffee, or traveling the world in sweater boots.

You can connect with Whitney on Instagram and Facebook.
Instagram: @whitneyg.author
Facebook: Facebook.com/AuthorWhit

Steamy Coffee Collection (3 books)
  • Dirty Doctor (Steamy Coffee Collection, #2)
  • Cocky Client (Steamy Coffee Collection, #3)
“Your bestie, Amy PS—Why haven’t you poisoned his breakfast yet? –” 3 likes
“I would never sabotage you, Mya.” He wiped away one of my stray tears with his fingertips. “Of course, deep down I did want you to stay, but I had nothing but nice things to say about you. I even said they’d be foolish not to hire you, but—” “But?” I glared at him. “But what?” “But if they thought the low-ass salaries they were offering were good enough for you, they needed to increase them exponentially or move along to someone else. I thought you deserved more.” “Is that all?” “No,” he said, looking into my eyes. “I also needed to personally interview each of the CEOs myself. Needed to make sure each one was a good fit for you, and that whoever you worked for next was already married.” I opened my mouth to ask him if he was being serious, but he beat me to it. “Yes,” he said, smirking. “Yes, I ‘seriously’ did need to do that.” “What does the CEO being married have to do with anything, Michael? What if I have no interest in seeing you after I quit?” “You do, so we’re not even going to entertain that line of conversation.” He rolled his eyes. “If the CEO is already married, I won’t have to worry about ‘this’ happening at your next place of employment, and I can be somewhat less jealous.” “How selfish of you.” I couldn’t believe him, but for some reason I couldn’t help the smile that was forming on my face.” 2 likes