Start by marking “All That and a Bag of Chips” as Want to Read:
All That and a Bag of Chips

All That and a Bag of Chips

Torn between the two most passionate men that she has ever met, a young woman must decide who she wants more: her football star boyfriend or a new, sexy architecture major?

Venice Taylor believes that her relationship with sexy football star Jarvis Anderson is unbreakable, especially since they have been intense lovers for almost four years. During that time, they experienc
Published October 1st 2002 by Strebor Books (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about All That and a Bag of Chips, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All That and a Bag of Chips

Start your review of All That and a Bag of Chips
Savannah Smith
Oct 02, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Synopsis-In this boook Venie has to make some very big decisions. She has to choose from two boysshe fell in lovewith.Its very stressing to her but she finds a way to get through it.

Classification- This book is targeted more for teenagers or adults because its at a more mature level. This book is mostly entertainment and romance with a little drama.

Criticism-This book was good literature. I enjoyed that this book was so realistic that it seemed like you were watching it in a movie or was in the
Nee
Oct 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fav
Really good book! It's a good series to read
Jessica Balan
Mar 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Whenever, I'm between books and I feel the need to read something, I pick this up.
Queen Pen
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this book! It’s always a good read!
Tiffany Spencer
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
All That And A Bag Of Chips
PLOT: When Venice Taylor goes away to college she's torn between the old feelings she has for the love of her life Jarvis and her newfound passion with Craig a friend of her brothers.

CRITICISMS: You cannot make me believe two guys this in love would share one woman this long.

MY THOUGHTS
*Ok about the "heifer in 311" that got caught screwing with the other girl's "piece". Yeah, she gets whooped by "main chick" and then turns around and whoops her man. But who does Moniqu
Bridget
Mar 05, 2017 rated it liked it
A tangled web of deception and lies mixed with some college drama. It was too much at times and during the story I was like...really???...but I finished it.
JeaNida Luckie-Weatherall
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Even in the youthful, exploratory days of college. This was revealed to me in a wonderful way by Darrien Lee in her exceptional debut novel ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS...From it's inception, this reader was drawn into the drama of Venice Taylor as she shared a UNIQUE relationship with Jarvis. They have experience more stuff BEFORE their separate college departures than some of us do in our entire lives.
Heading to separate campus, their eternal passion is brought under fire when Craig Bennett app
La Sheila
Oct 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to La Sheila by: Kisha Campbell
Shelves: amazon-kindle
My coworker told me about this author and I was so lost. She recommended the book to me and once I started to read it. I couldn't put it down. I stayed up all night to find out what was Venice going to do. Venice was torn between to lovers it had me on the edge of my seat. As my grandchildren slept, I am in my room screaming and squirming in my bed because I was not agreeing with Venice. Now that I am done with the book I am so open to find out what happened next. The next sequel to the saga is ...more
Janelle
Sep 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
In All that and a bag of chips, Darrien Lee starts out her series of four books. In this romantic dilemma Lee boldly attacks love in a new way. She expresses the thoughts of confused Venice Taylor who thinks she has it all together with her love Jarvis, until she meets Craig Bennett. Venice under goes heart surgery as she is torn between the two.

Here, Lee traps the reader with a love story that most women would die to be a part of. Having, two successful, handsome looking men propose to you. He
--karen Green-berry
Oct 19, 2014 rated it liked it
I have mixed feelings about this story, I found it verbose. Too many unnecessary details that had me bored.

I was very irritated with Venice immaturity and found the character to be self absorbed. She was juggling two men and they had to absolutely adore her or she would start crying.

I would have enjoyed it more if it was not so drawn out.
Aquilla
i really loved this book an i still read it now and then.
Ella Monet
Dec 04, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This was such a great series I could not wait until this author wrote another book. I've read several of this authors books and I am awaiting for another book from this author.

BW Diva
Feb 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read!!!!!!you will not be disappointed ...
Atiya
Jan 07, 2014 rated it did not like it
story line was slow seems like a good book but not for me did not finish reading
Imari Owens
I absoultely loved this book. It was HOT!!!!!
Sharmese
Mar 05, 2008 rated it it was amazing
THISZ BOOOK ISZ AWSOME THISZ ISZ MAH TOP FIVE I LOVE THISZ BOOK!!! I WILL B HAPPY TO LEAND THISZ TO U
Ranata Clark
May 15, 2008 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: people who want their cake and eat it too
Samantha
Apr 04, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This book and it's sequel are two of my favorites. I love the story and how it's written where I can see the events almost like watching a movie.
Kai
Jan 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful book to read with lots of romance and drama.
Equence Bynum
Loved It!
Jackie Prioleau
Jul 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
An excellent read from start to finish. You will not be able to put it down.
Kimberly Roger
Aug 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Great great book. Reminded me of my days in college. A must read.
Roni Sauve
May 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
this book was great i wasnt really a book reader until i read this it was interesting something i could relate to .it was also funny , deep and makes you rethink the decesions we make in life
Tamara
Nov 15, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Romance and Drama! This is really a good book!
Tina

• Nervous
  • Nothing but the Rent
  • Liar's Game
  • A Raisin in the Sun
  • Unconditionally Single (Honey Diaries, #3)
  • Only Twice I've Wished for Heaven
  • The Learning Tree
  • Love You Forever
  • God Still Don't Like Ugly (God Don't Like Ugly, #2)
  • Trouble- Classic Urban Love Fiction Two Part Series
  • Plenty Trouble
  • For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow Is Enuf
  • A Trillion To One
  • The Mother of Black Hollywood: A Memoir
Darrien Lee, a graduate of Tennessee State University, is a two-time Essence bestselling author with four published works with Strebor Books. She has been featured in several periodicals, including Romantic Times magazine and the Nashville Tennessean. She lives in LaVergne, Tennessee, with her husband and two daughters.