Start by marking “Without Regret (Broken Roads #1)” as Want to Read:
Without Regret (Broken Roads #1)

Without Regret (Broken Roads #1)

Doormat.
Beside that word in the dictionary was a picture of me. But, not anymore. Ironically, the decision to take my life back was in large part because I found out my Dad may lose his. With everything changing all at once, my world is spinning out of control. Then, when I least expect it, he turns it upside down.
Ray Mitchell.
This story is not always going to be happy,
Published November 26th 2016 by Cat Mason Books

To ask other readers questions about Without Regret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Without Regret

Renee at Book Happiness
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review!!

There are some authors out there who have this amazing ability, that ability is to tear you apart and put you back together!! Cat Mason is that kind of author..

This book broke me 100%

This book has everything it has laughter and tears and OMG did that just happen moments!!

I fell head over heels for this book the moment I met ray!!! HOLY MOLY~!

Coco.V
Mar 22, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (3/22/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Doormat.
Ray Mitchell.
This story is not always going to be happy, or pretty. It is raw, and sometimes brutally painful. At my lowest moments I come
Mags
I Loved, Loved, Loved this story it was full of heart, emotion, heat, lovable characters and moments of fun. I completely adored Ray and the way he wooed Rachel and treated her daughter was really sweet. I also loved that the characters were flawed yet very believable and were a real joy to read about.

As for the actual story it completely sucked me in from the very first page to the last and I honestly can't wait for more from this series. Especially when it comes to Zach and I'm hoping Kate who
Cheyenne Morgan
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
All right this book is one of my absolute favorites!! It made me cry my heart out but I loved every minute of it!! Will read over and over!! Get this book!!!
Renee Entress
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, and heartbreak. You will laugh, you will cry, you will get angry, you will break but in the end the book will heal you back together again.

This is Rachel and Ray’s story. Rachel needed a reason to leave the man she was with. When that reason comes, she is not only leaving him but she is heading back to her family. He dad is sick and she takes her daughter and goes to take care of him. Ray is a great man and the attraction is
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars from Brianna!

Cat Mason won me over once upon a time ago with her rockers and brilliant words. By the time I had read my first book, I knew she was my kinda of writer so obviously I keep coming back for each new release, whether for her rockers or anything else she pens.

Without Regret is her newest standalone novel that quickly quickly chewed me up and spit me out.... but only in the very best ways possible. Mason continues to woo me with her words and make me fall for her characters with
Rebecca Austin
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-sassy
Rachel Davidson is rethinking her life. Her relationship with Tim Willis is not going anywhere and although she thought things would get better with the birth of their daughter, Alyssa, she was wrong. When Rachel gets a phone call from her sister, Kate, that her dad is ill she knows that this is her chance to leave and start over.

Rachel is trying to come to terms with everything when she meets Ray Mitchell. He is patient, kind and the kind of guy every girl dreams of. Yet Rachel is hesitant aft
Connie McElfresh
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book-review
This book will absolutely gut you all the feelings are right there. What a wonderful adventure this author takes you on. From reading the acknowledgments I understand this was an early book and decided to go back to it and revamp it. And I appreciate the effort that the author has put into this book, I think it should pay off for her. What a wonderful book. I was gifted this book for a fair and honest review.
Dana Busenbark
We meet Rachel and her daughter Alyssa at the beginning of the book. We find her with a man named Tim. Who is Tim to Rachel and Alyssa? What is the relationship like? When Rachel gets a call from someone named Kate, what is she told? Who is Kate? Rachel wakes Tim, what does she tell him? This is truly a book about changing your life and what happens in it. Maybe grudgingly on the change, but do you believe you can change your fate? Or are you one of those people that thinks that your fate is pre ...more
Tina Morgan
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 amazing beautiful stars!!!
This is the most emotional book Cat has written to date. Parts of this book will have you so mad you will want to smack something, other parts will have you laughing, and then there are the parts where you will be crying so hard you will have to put your kindle down because you want be able to see through the tears. Your heart will literally be breaking in half. The feels this books will pull from you is unbelievable the way she writes that makes you feel you are liv
Sassy Southern
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 amazing beautiful stars!!!
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews

“I was prepared to wait forever to hear you say those three words.” His lips brush over mine. “Falling in love with you has been the most effortless thing I’ve ever done,” he says against my lips."

Ray will make you swoon so very hard! He is almost the perfect man. A tad bit alpha, a whole lotta hot and oozes sexy...just the way we love our men! Plus his relationship with Alyssa may make your ovaries implode from the sheer awesomeness that is this man!

A great read! Second chances, star
Mandi
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I absolutely loved this book. This book is so much different from Cat's other books. It felt like it was part of her. It was such an emotional read. At points you fill find yourself crying like a baby and other parts you'll be laughing. This book was just thee greatest. I couldn't put it down. You cant help but to fall in love with all the characters in this book. The love between Rachel and Ray. Ahhhh. Rachel's parents are so loving. Her sister Kate and Zack are 2 people that will make you laug ...more
Crystal
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Without Regret was a emotional, gut wrenching read that had me crying more than once. The story was eloquent, and it drew me in from start to finish. I was immediately attached to the characters, and I loved every minute of how the story played out!
Mary Lou Hoffman
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, series, suspense
WITHOUT REGRET is the first book in the Broken Roads series. I believe they will each stand on their own. I first read this book as a single release called CHANGING FATE.

I was sucked in from the first word and didn’t want to let go even at the end. The story was full of emotion, love, and fun. The characters are loveable (or hate-able in the case of one particular one). They aren’t perfect, but are perfectly written.

I cried feeling Rachel’s pain. I laughed until I cried some more. I swooned and
Heather Jensen
Oct 17, 2018
Angie
Oct 05, 2017
Cat Mason is a married mother of three. When she isn't writing, she is spending time with her kiddos, losing herself in a Netflix binge, or reading a book by one of her favorite authors. She was born and raised outside of St. Louis, Missouri, just over the Mississippi River in Granite City, Illinois. Cat writes romance of all kinds with twists of humor. She has love of fictional men with filthy mo ...more