Start by marking “Futa's Shining Passion (Futa Shifter Passion 6)(Futa-on-Female, Futa-on-Futa, Gender Swap, Menage, Exhibitionism Erotica)” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Passion's shine bright through the futa-shifters as passion explodes through their gathering!

Officer Luci shines was Aphrodite's power. Everything looks hopeless. Apollo has defeated Selene and her futa-shifters, but there is still hope. Luci, prepared by her goddess, has arrived to give Selene a chance.

If Selene takes it, everything will change. Apollo and his male shif
Published November 24th 2016 by Naughty Ladies Publications

To ask other readers questions about Futa's Shining Passion (Futa Shifter Passion 6), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Futa's Shining Passion (Futa Shifter Passion 6)

Reed James
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
A cop blazes with passion as the futa-goddess works magic through her!
Brandy
lorry lebehn
Mar 01, 2018
Christina
Apr 09, 2018
Reed James is a thirty year-old guy living in Tacoma, WA. "I love to write, I find it freeing to immerse myself in a world and tell its stories and then share them with others." He's been writing naughty stories since high school, furiously polishing his craft, and finally feels ready to share his fantasies with the world.

"I love writing about women who want to be a little (or a lot) naughty, peop