Start by marking “Forever the Bride (Moment in Time #5)” as Want to Read:
Forever the Bride (Moment in Time #5)

Forever the Bride

(Moment in Time #5)

3.95  ·  Rating details ·  60 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
“Time changes everyone.”

Everything has changed. Buildings, the landscape, the country, the people, life. Mya remembers the past—some of it—and believes the future is too hard. It’s been years and she is still alone, lost in memories, her heart aching for her love. Her Highlander. Kayden.

She travels to Scotland and as she passes through, more memories return. The stag.
Published December 28th 2016 by Dark Shadow Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Forever the Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever the Bride

Kim
We finally come to the end and it still doesn't make sense. The explanation for what's been happening to them doesn't completely make sense. It's as if book 2 didn't happen at all. The entire series still makes no sense to me.
Maree Repa
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Saving Mya Boylep

Five Amazing Stars

I was just absolutely excited to now read the fifth book of the amazing series, Moment in Time. Mya has moved to the future now. Everything is so different. Mya still hopes that her Highlander Kayden would still find her!

As Mya awoke in the pouring rain. She was bitterly cold. She was so badly injured too. She was laying naked once more. She knew she had to move on, even though she was still all alone. Picking up herself from the floor. The world now was so dif
 Spanxmcb (Yovanka)
The last of this series. Book 5. I'm finally done with it.

This was decidedly better than the last two books in the series, and a decent ending to the 'saga', but overall the series was underwhelming for me.

I would have preferred if the characters uncovered a little more about their mysterious 'looping' through time (we end up with a term for it in the final installment) through each book, as opposed to remembering everything in the last book.

I guess I was looking for something more complex than
Catherine Iriarte
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
The end to a series depicting the meaning of true love. The symbolism of the stag is known if you are knowledgeable in highlander history. If you ate not, the author reveals enough in the end for a reader to grasp the concept. Overall, the series was pretty good. It does take a patient person or a person who enjoys a mystery to stick with it as the author strings the reader along.
Jane Elizabeth
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the last installment of the series. I am sad it is finished, but I am glad to find out what happens this time around to Mya and Kayden, especially since he was the first to die the last time!
Mya awoke in a hospital in London and Kayden was nowhere near her this time! Would he make it back? Where could he be? She was already confused, and was having dreams which were so intermingled that she was even more confused as time passed!
Mya was alone in a strange city, with no job or money, and o
Kathryn Synoracki
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just wow! I did not see the real reason for the time travel coming! This was a great series! Love the ending! Could not get enough and loved how it was all brought together! Way to go Lexy! Highly recommend this series!
Anna
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The last book of 'A Moment In Time' series interest storyline throughout the book and series all which connect to the basics story.
Paula Genereau
Lydia
Sep 15, 2017
Christina Sauers
Sep 17, 2017
Lexy Timms is a mom, business woman, dreamer and writer. She finally decided to write her first romance novel and Saving Forever is her debut story.

Moment in Time (5 books)
  • Highlander's Bride (Moment in Time #1)
  • Victorian Bride (Moment in Time #2)
  • Modern Day Bride (Moment in Time Series #3)
  • A Royal Bride (Moment in Time Series # 4)