Start by marking “Dangerous in Training (Aegis Group, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dangerous in Training (Aegis Group, #2)

Dangerous in Training

(Aegis Group #2)

Disgraced Navy SEAL Mason Clark knows how to track his prey. He is an expert operative with a history of wrong-place-wrong-time luck. Landing a gig as a vacation bodyguard should have been an easy job--if he wasn't supposed to be protecting her body.

Hannah Stevens. His boss's virgin daughter. Their lust is forbidden and a relationship is out of the question--but what happe
Published April 13th 2016 by Inked Press

To ask other readers questions about Dangerous in Training, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dangerous in Training

Hannah
Sep 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
RC REVIEW

Dangerous in Training has us with the newbie Mason Clark and the bosses daughter Hannah Stevens. Human trafficking gets my blood boiling, I despise it but I love fiction about it; where the good guys kick ass and save the day. This was a very intense read it's all very exciting and dirty. Sidney's active setting in this book is fantastic. I love the characters Mason and Hannah.

Mason is convinced that he's not good enough for the bosses daughter not with his past. Hannah was his physica
KelticKat
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Action, adventure, Danger & Live

From the start I could feel the connection between Mason & Hannah. That tension and connection pulled me right in.

Love the pacing, story line and just about every thing about this book.

This series just seems to get me - and just keep getting better!
Cindy Mahoney
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sexy,suspenseful surprise

Really enjoyed this well written romantic suspense .The action is palpable , the steamy elements almost tactile and the emotion authentic. Will certainly delve into this author's talent again.
Tequila
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is another great book in the Aegis Group series by Sidney Bristol. If you love her work and haven't checked this out, please do because you will not be disappointed. Amazing characters, more action than you can shake a stick at and some wonderful steaminess. Thanks Sidney for another great book!
Karen
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Taken

This is a very good standalone addition to the Aegis Group series. It features Mason Clark, a former SEAL and current Aegis Group operator, and Hannah Stevens, a physical therapist and the daughter of the AG's head of operations. They met when Mason was in therapy recovering from a knee injury and an attraction developed. But it was nipped in the bud by Hannah's father during Mason's interview with AG when he warned Mason away from her. Mason has managed to keep his distance until Hannah ca
Pansy
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dating the bosses daughter. Now that sounds dangerous all by itself. Then we get to meet the daughter. Hannah is head strong. Her own woman. She really hates being a PK. Mason is hot and she finds him attractive. So why is he all hot and cold all the time?

Mason would really like to get to know Hannah better. But her father is his boss and has told him in so many words - "stay away."

What are these two to do? A vacation to Mexico? One would think that would be a simple thing with a lot of fun in
Jeananna
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
IMO Mason is a different type of hero than most. He's unsure of so many things: his position with Aegis, his future, his job potential elsewhere... its got to be difficult to have such specialized job training and nowhere and no one that will take a risk on him. But I loved his conviction in knowing without a doubt that he made the right choice all that time ago by not turning a blind-eye to the wrongs that were done.

And then enters Hannah and their off the charts chemistry. A chemistry that has
Elizabeth Connor
This was another intense read from Sidney Bristol. So many times, I was tempted to put this book down because it was stressing me out, and I’d have to remind myself it was “make-believe” (based on reality). Just the thought of being abducted and sold into slavery is terrifying to me. I appreciate authors who try to tackle this very emotional subject. Sidney is particularly good at this and I’m glad I continued to read, even when it got difficult. This was a powerful book with memorable character ...more
Alicia
I received an ARC in exchanged for an honest review...

Nail biting from start to finish. Virgins are crafty when they want to be and Hannah has a plan. The Admiral is away and Hannah is ready to make a quick escape to Mexico. Mason a friend, an Ex-Navy SEAL who works with her dad, gets wind of the plan and quickly decides to back her up. Best plan ever! Hannah has no idea what she is walking into. This may not be the most relaxing vacay of the year. Can Mason keep his hands of Hannah? What happen
Mitzi Roadcap
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot Action Suspense!!

Take two people who are intensely attracted to one another no matter how much they fight it, add in a tropical location, some extremely bad guys, going on the run and an alpha retired Navy seal. Now put the object of the Seal's affection in extreme danger from the bad guys. What you end up with is a very fast-paced action suspense romance.
If you are looking for a fun, action-suspense summer read, I would recommend this one.
Toni L
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review & I have to say that I would gladly have paid for this book! I enjoyed it from start to finish. I found the characters to be individual with each flawed in their own ways. I didn't expect there to be the range of emotion & pitch through the story that there was. I haven't read many of Sidney Bristol's work before this but she will definitely be on my must read list.
Barb
Nov 14, 2017
Jamie Scott
Oct 22, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
It can never be said that NYT & USA Today Bestselling author Sidney Bristol has had a ‘normal’ life. She is a recovering roller derby queen, former missionary, and tattoo addict. She grew up in a motor-home on the US highways (with an occasional jaunt into Canada and Mexico), traveling the rodeo circuit with her parents. Sidney has lived abroad in both Russia and Thailand, working with childre ...more

Aegis Group (7 books)
  • Dangerous Attraction (Aegis Group, #1)
  • Dangerous Games (Aegis Group, #3)
  • Dangerous Assignment (Aegis Group, #4)
  • Dangerous Protector (Aegis Group, #5)
  • Dangerous Secrets (Aegis Group Book 6)
  • Dangerous Betrayal (Aegis Group Book 7)