Start by marking “Who's Afraid Too? (Tommi Grayson #2)” as Want to Read:
Who's Afraid Too?  (Tommi Grayson #2)

Who's Afraid Too?

(Supernatural Sisters #2)

Tommi Grayson: all bark, all bite . . . and now she's BACK!

After the worst family reunion in history, Tommi needed some space. She's spent the last few weeks trying to understand her heritage - the one that comes with a side order of fur - as well as learning about her Maori ancestry and how she can connect to it. But she can only escape for so long.

When an unspeakable
Published July 4th 2017 by Piatkus (first published January 17th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Who's Afraid Too?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who's Afraid Too?

Start your review of Who's Afraid Too? (Tommi Grayson #2)
Kathryn
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: urban-fantasy, 2017
Well after the shocking end to Who's Afraid - #1 the Tommi Grayson series I was not so sure about returning. But here I am, and I have to admit, sucked in and ready to remain on the Tommi Grayson team and journey. I want the next book now!

Who is Tommi Grayson? Well she is a young 23 year old part Scot, part Maori, who also just happens to belong to a powerful werewolf heritage. She found that out in the first book, and now she is finding out even more about herself and so are her friends and
Ryan Buckby
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
when the going gets tough, this lone wolf gets going...

as far as sequels go this one doesn't disappoint at all Maria has created a story so great that everyone honestly needs to read it.

Ok so going into the story i have my hesitations about second books in the series because they can really make or break a series, but for me this one really stepped up and turned out to be a very excellent sequel that i was hoping for and man it was delivered. Who's afraid too? was everything that i wanted a
Emily
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW! This was as amazing, if not more than, 'Who's Afraid?'.

*******DO NOT CONTINUE READING THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT READ BOOK 1. CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR 'WHO'S AFRAID?'*******

Continuing straight on from 'Who's Afraid?', 'Who's Afraid Too?' starts with Tommi grieving after her estranged werewolf half-brother killed Mari and Kane. Joss has just moved to Berlin to try and treat his cancer at a specialist hospital. After a few days, Tommi (and Lorcan) move to Berlin to support Joss, as well as to learn
Deborah Ideiosepius
In Who's Afraid Too? we continue to follow Tommi's adventures as she comes with suddenly becoming a werewolf and having a very hot guardian/personal martial arts teacher assigned to her by the council that regulates the supernatural in her world.

The difficulties Tommi was having with her recently discovered Maori Warewolf family, seem over for now (though they are alluded to at times) and as a lone Wolf her guardian is taking her to Berlin to meet other Wolves and learn how to live as a 'Lone".
Claire
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another captivating book by Maria Lewis that kept me up to crazy hours of the night. So fast paced and the main villain creeped me the hell out. Can't believe I have to wait A WHOLE YEAR to find out what happens next.

I need more Lorcan and Heath talks in my life.
Michelle
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's no secret that I loved the previous book in this series, and I've been eager to get my grabby hands on Who's Afraid Too? from the moment I finished reading book one. Tommi is a character that certainly stands out and leave an impact and I had to know what trouble she would find herself in next.

Tommi has left behind her home, and her life to figure out what the heck to do with herself now. Some of her best friends are dead, whilst another is in hospital in Berlin receiving treatment, and
Bonnie
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A brilliant second entry in what looks to be an exciting series! I loved the expansion of the supernatural world, the clever and witty writing and lovable characters. This series can go in so many directions and I am beyond excited for all the possibilities. Absolutely cannot wait for the next installment and hopefully many many more!
Sophie
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rollicking action-packed sequel that's equally as fun as the first. Sassier sidekicks, creepier villains and a more confident and ass-kicking Tommi, what a good romp of a read!

Now, why is the wait for book 3 so far away???
Rosie
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tommi Grayson is a badass, Maria Lewis is a badass, I love these books and everything about them.

Need. More. ASAP.
Emily Smith
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A THIRD BOOK? PLEASE? PLEAAASEEEE?
Angela Maher
Read for judging in Australian Shadows Awards
Jessica (aus.fangirl.reads)
“Tommi Grayson: all bark, all bite... and now she’s BACK!”

After reading Who’s Afraid? last year, I knew I needed more Tommi Grayson. So when I met Maria Lewis at Supanova and she informed me that it was going to be a series with at least 4 books, well I lost it!

Who’s Afraid Too? continues following the story of Tommi Grayson as she leaves her life in Dundee to go to Berlin to train with the Rouges, a group of lone werewolves, there she encounters a new evil and with the help of her new friends
Jas
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Heath: "We're assembling a team”
Tommi: "The avengers?"

GOD BLESS TOMMI THAT WAS AMAZING

4.5 stars. This book was a quick, fast read and I absolutely LOVED all the characters. Lowkey want heath and tommi to get together even if it’s just to piss off Locan (he needs it that hoe (still love him tho)) ~ shoutout to Maria Lewis for taking the time to sign a copy for me
Dana Busenbark
While in book one I got the biggest kick out of the reference to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, the reference in this book was even funnier. The best line for me in the book was after Lorcan asked Clay to train Tommi with guns that day. "Without a second glimpse at Lorcan I followed after Clay as he began a chorus of 'Tommi's got a gun.'" Once again, Maria Lewis has me unable to stop laughing at that line. This was after Tommi went to the convenience store and picked up a variety of ...more
Maisie Dickson(SleepyWiredStudios)
Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Put 'em together and what have you got
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Maria weaves words like magic believe it or not
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

References aside Maria Lewis delivers a heart racing sequel to Who's Afraid and it was GLORIOUS. it was everything I wanted in a sequel- plot threads coming together- mystery, romance, authenticity, real chemistry, great characters!

i loved the Rogues!

CANNOT WAIT FOR THE
Sandra
Feb 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was probably more of a 3.5 star for me because of how deeply disturbing and horrifying and crime committed by the supernatural bad guys is. However, if I didn’t think about the actual crime I really enjoyed the progression of Tommi’s story with the whole learning curve to be a rogue wolf and how competent she is. I also like her no bullshit attitude and direct manner. In terms of romance this one is pretty light on with Tommi and Lorcan attempting to restrain their feelings for one another ...more
Jeann (Happy Indulgence)
Check out Happy Indulgence Books for more reviews!

I found this sequel to be disappointing in comparison to the first book. What I loved about Tommi Grayson is her bi-racial background with her Maori and Scottish roots, but there was barely any mention of that whatsoever.

I was also looking forward to Tommi finding out more about her Maori roots, which the blurb promises, but that was left at her going to the library and reading up on it, before leaving everything behind for a quest. Why bother
Raven
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome book. It took the base provided by the first book and expanded on it, building a coherent and very enjoyable world.

Tommi is still trying to come to terms with the events at the end of the first book when she finds out her best remaining friends cancer has returned, and she decided to go to Germany with him to support him, and also to learn from the pack of rogue werewolves that live there. What happens when she gets there is a whirlwind of trouble with Tommi at the center of
Holly Hand Grenade
"Hold up, Ginger Snaps? Your secret password to werewolf Hogwarts is Ginger Snaps? I f*cking love you guys."

Okay, so the first book was a fun werewolf read with an ending you couldn't possibly see coming. This one was a very fluid transition into 'what happens next.' I really like Ms. Lewis' writing because it feels like I'm just sitting there chatting with someone I know. It's comfortable.

This installment moves us out of Scotland and into Germany and gives us a whole slew of new faces. My
Lyndsey Gollogly
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maria Lewis is so refreshing! I live Tommi Grayson she kicks ass and just keeps going! Maria is never afraid to kill characters off for impact and I truly admire that! This book see Tommi dealing with the loss of friends , the news of her best friends cancer being back, her troubled relationship with Lorcan and moving on to learn how to be a werewolf. So much and such little time before another mystery hits!
Can not wait to read the next installment.

Recommended
Tanya
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paperback
Wow.
Sequels may be crap, but this is not one of those sequels.
The fast pace remains, the trials, the tension, everything you loved about the original is here.
This book picks up from where the first left off, and does a marvellous job of introducing new characters and expanding the world from the first book.
There are still more questions to be answered, this definitely (hopefully!!!!) doesn’t end Tommi’s journey. I need more of my blue haired werewolf!!
Tasha Leigh
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
Once again Lewis has managed to create characters who are relatable. Her continuation of the Who’s Afraid series is a credit to her amazing ability to write badarse female characters without the overbearing macho commonly associated with a strong protagonist.

A credit to Australia’s ability to produce amazing fiction, this instalment gets a 4.5/5 stars from me
Debbie
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you loved the first book with Tommi Grayson, you will love this one too. I really enjoy a book that picks up right where the last one left off. We get to grow with the characters. Very much looking forward to what is next for Tommi and the delicious Lorcan.
Samantha Lord
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not quite on the same level as the first. But I still enjoyed this book. It is a slightly different take on shifters. This one is just as well written as the first book which makes reading books by this author a delight. I really hope there is more to this series!
Bec Rideout
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you are an urban fantasy fan this will be your thing. The way Lewis builds her supernatural world is amazing. Just FYI this book is part of an extended universe. All her books take place in the same universe.
Dracona
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Better than the first one, this one kicks it up a notch by involving a heinous plot that murders those most innocent of us.
Only problem is I'm waiting impatiently now for #3
Jessica
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fast paced and enjoyable like the first, but not quite as convincing to me. Still, a fun read and recommended.
Suzanne Cattanes
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I absolutely love this series? I could not put it down.
Good I hope there will be another book
I need more
Suzanne (Lily)
Jan 09, 2020 marked it as maybe-later  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: werewolf-shifter
Considering I loved the first book, I am surprised how much I am struggling to get into this book.
Jenny Born
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can't wait for #3
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Adding a book to a pre-existing series 3 198 Dec 16, 2016 05:17PM

• Raelia (The Medoran Chronicles, #2)
  • Vardaesia (The Medoran Chronicles, #5)
  • Graevale (The Medoran Chronicles, #4)
  • Akarnae (The Medoran Chronicles, #1)
  • Draekora (The Medoran Chronicles, #3)
  • We Three Heroes (The Medoran Chronicles, #4.5)
  • A Very Medoran Kaldoras (The Medoran Chronicles, #5.1)
  • Weapon (Whisper, #2)
  • Whisper (Whisper, #1)
  • The Evolution of Claire (Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom #1)
  • This Lovely City
  • Ember Queen (Ash Princess Trilogy, #3)
  • Little White Lies
  • Tumbledown Manor
  • The Golden City (The Golden City, #1)
  • The Lucky One
  • The Alchemical Detective (Riga Hayworth #2)
  • Armed & Magical (Raine Benares #2)
Maria Lewis is a journalist and author based in Australia. Getting her start as a police reporter, her work on pop culture has appeared in publications such as the New York Post, Guardian, Penthouse, The Daily and Sunday Telegraph, Empire Magazine, The Daily Mail, Penthouse, Junkee, WHO Weekly, Huffington Post, SBS, ABC and many more. A journalist for over 14 years, she was previously seen on SBS ...more

Supernatural Sisters (5 books)
  • Who's Afraid?  (Tommi Grayson #1)
  • It Came From The Deep
  • The Witch Who Courted Death
  • The Wailing Woman
“Heath turned to me, arms wide as if he was ready to hug someone. ‘We’re assembling a team.’
‘The Avengers?’ I snorted.”
1 likes
“Soy cappuccino,’ I growled, while doing as instructed. ‘I should have known you were evil.” 0 likes