Start by marking “So Right (So Hot, #2)” as Want to Read:
So Right (So Hot, #2)

So Right

(So Hot #2)

ASIN: B01MQNE5SW updated version found here

Kelsey McDade realizes that her love life is one and done. Her last—and only—relationship left her broken and afraid and more than ready to be alone for the long haul. But sexy-charming vineyard manager Luke Westcott pushes all of her buttons in the right way and makes her wonder if she ought to try again.

In nearly twenty-eight ye
Published February 14th 2017 by Darcy Burke

To ask other readers questions about So Right, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about So Right

Start your review of So Right (So Hot, #2)
Sissy's Romance Book Review
So Right 4.5 Stars'So Right' by Darcy Burke is book Two in the "Ribbon Ridge: Love on the Vine" series.  This is the story of  Kelsey and Luke.  I have not yet read the previous boo so for me this was a standalone book. Kelsey is really just seems to be starting over after having a very bad experience with a past boyfriend.  Kelsey is working at a Library and working part time at a bar. Her good friend has been taking her to a Winery where her boyfriend helps to run.  There she meets Luke who is ...more
Stacee
Jan 29, 2017 rated it liked it
I have enjoyed the other books by Darcy that I've read, so I usually watch for her name when it's time to request books.

Kelsey has been one of my favorite parts of this series, so I was thrilled to see that she was getting her own story. And her and Luke are adorable. He's a genuinely good person, and their chemistry is palpable.

My main complaint is (view spoiler)
Ann Lorz

Reviewed for Romancing the Readers Blog:

Burke is one of those authors that I both love and hate...their books! Thought I was talking about her didn't you? Not! She has a way of making me want to scream when I read her books. I also can't get enough of them.

When I read her books I'm just pulled for one emotion to another. Total roller coaster ride.

I'm really enjoying her Love on the Vine series. Up this time is Luke. He's a wonderful character that you re
Mya
Apr 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, contemporary
So Right by Darcy Burke
Series: Ribbon Ridge: Love on the Vine #2

3 Stars- This was my first book by Darcy Burke. It had some good chemistry between Luke and Kelsey. I enjoyed the secondary characters as well, however, we never got to find out what happened in the teeny added on subplot of what Kelsey and her friend's are researching. Perhaps that carries on through to book 3.

At times, I did find Kelsey to be very harsh with her mixed signals to Luke. I understand she's trying to figure herself
Bette Hansen
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. This series is set in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and the author does an amazing job of painting a wonderful picture of the area with her words. The slow build romance between Luke and Kelsey was fantastic to watch unfold. Kelsey has had a troubled past and is quite reluctant to enter into another relationship. Luke isn't really a relationship guy himself and devotes all his time and energy to his winery. That is until Kelsey comes along. There is a bit of back and forth in ...more
Marissa Chavez
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kelsey and Luke story is so sweet! I just loved reading about them. They had some similarities and some differences that is work for them. I was so happy that I got to know. It was just perfect for the both them.
Sandy S
Feb 14, 2017 rated it really liked it

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date February 14, 2017

⚜️Trea
I was rather disappointed in this book! Both Luke and Kelsey were introverts, which made it hard for me to connect to them, and hard for a relationship to really get started between these two. Compounding this issue is the fact that Kelsey had been abused by an ex-boyfriend and she wasn't being forthcoming about it with Luke, which had him making blunders that reminded her of her ex. I get that she didn't really want to date, but she was sending enough mixed signals to make ME confused,never min ...more
Karen
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it

Darcy Burke knows how to write stories that grab you by the heart...and push your emotional buttons! SO RIGHT is book #2 of the Love On The Vine series. It is a spin-off to the Ribbon Ridge novels and features the Westcott Brothers. This is Luke Westcott's story.
Luke isn't an alpha male. A self-admitted introvert and workaholic, he loves his vines and his alone time. He is an all around solid man, the kind his friends and family can rely on. Lately, he keeps running into Kelsey and starts rethi
Evelyn
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Originally reviewed for www.buriedunderromance.com

SO RIGHT, the second novel in the Ribbon Ridge Love on the Vine series by Darcy Burke, is a well-written, contemporary romance that continues with many of the characters from her popular Ribbon Ridge series. While there are many references to characters and events in the previous novels, SO RIGHT can easily be read as a standalone story.

Kelsey McDade and Luke Westcott, our main couple, like each other immediately but they have some issues that m
Sarah Hamilton
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So Enjoyable

This trilogy has successfully sucked me in and made me unable to stop reading. Luke and Kelsey, while characters in book 1, were both the quieter (obviously had a back story) type who you were left curious about. I liked there story - it has the usual drama, but was handled without being overly predictable. I still feel at time the vast cast of characters is forced upon you (but admit if you've read the other Ribbon Ridge series you've already met most of them - if which I have not).
Smut Matters
Feb 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Heather's review from Smut MattersSome fairly minor spoilers ahead.

So Right is the second book in the Love on the Vine series, which, I believe, is a spin-off, or continuation of Darcy Burke's Ribbon Ridge series. I've read some of the Ribbon Ridge books, not all of them, but that didn't have an impact on my reading of this book. It was easily read as a standalone.

Kelsey has been in Ribbon Ridge for a few years, but it's a small town, and she's still considered a newbie. She's really settled in
Jen
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed, owned, arc, 4-5-star, sta
I loved Luke and Kelsey! Both are workaholics, but they find themselves making time for each other. Kelsey's past makes her shy away from relationships, but I loved that Luke was patient with her and was willing to settle for friendship if that was all that Kelsey could offer. Luckily for both of them, she couldn't resist him. Fun, sweet and sexy times make this a good read. Fans of the Ribbon Ridge series will enjoy this spin-off series as well.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reade
Jaime ~ Fiction Fangirls
I read the first book in the series and enjoyed it but wasn’t sure I wanted to continue with the series. Then this book went on sale so I picked it up just to see if maybe I would enjoy it more.

Unfortunately I didn’t really have a much better experience with book #2. In fact, after retreading my review for the first book I realized that I could basically just write the same review but switch character names. Suffice it to say, I won’t be continuing with this series.

My review for So Good:
https
Kim Vanravenswaay
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Luke and Kelsey really are So Right for each other. They have no problems, other than Kelsey can't seem to make up her mind in the beginning. One minute no, the next yes. Luke is so patient though. Could have done without the last two chapters, they really had nothing to do with the book. But overall a great book.
Ellen Thielen
Jun 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Average fast read about a family that owns a vineyard and their various friends.
Elizabeth
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
So Right’s another book in Darcy Burke’s Ribbon Ridge series. If you haven’t read the series yet, it’s worth checking out but you do not need to read the entire series to enjoy this book. I love the series because Ms. Burke has built up Ribbon Ridge so that as a reader you just want to visit or live there. (Yes, yes, I know it’s fictional).

Our heroine, Kelsey’s the new librarian in town, and she volunteers a shift at the local vineyard, where our hero, Luke, is the manager. They’re both introve
Angela Withrow TheArdentReader
So right is a great title for this second book in the Ribbon Ridge: Love on the Vine Series!!
In this one we get to know more about Luke Westcott, who manages a vineyard with his friend and his brothers.
We meet all of them in the Fantastic Ribbon Ridge series!
We also get to know a character from the previous books, Kelsey Mcdade.

Both Luke and Kelsey are not looking for a relationship. Kelsey, having been hurt is not truly recovered.
Luke is too busy being everything but a boyfriend to anyone. His
Kaytlyn (The Bohemian Bookworm)
So Right is the second book in the Love On The Vine Series by Darcy Burke. However I read this one as a standalone as this is the first book I have read from Burke. So Right follows Kelsey as she is still struggling to overcome her abusive ex. She puts all she has into her work, and is very proud of it. Luke is one of the owners of the vineyard in town, and runs in the same circle as Kelsey. He is a loner and has problems with sharing his personal life as well as space. This is a slow burning, e ...more
Kathy Rouchelle
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every now and again you find a book that touches your heart with the honesty and sweetness of it's storyline. This is one of these books. This storyline is well written and gives you a look at an abuse survivor, one that is trying her best to move on with her life, and getting involved in another relationship is no where in her future, nor in her mind. But there he is, he's sweet, funny, laid back, and a total workaholic....just like her. He's a loner...just like her. He likes his on space, his ...more
Kim
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Joann Maggio
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So Right ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Darcy Burke
Ribbon Ridge: Love on the Vine #2

Although, not a contemporary reader the author Darcy Burke draws me in like a moth to a flame.

When our heroine hides herself from life and love in the small town of Ribbon Ridge to heal her mind and body she is drawn into its charms.
Kelsey McDade lives, if you want to call it that, on the periphery of life. She works two job and lives in a run down apartment. She is a librarian by day and waitress in a bar at night.

Even in her seclude
Myra Espino
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Nice read! Love this book from the start up to the last. The story and the characters are good. For me, this book is light from the others of the book that I usually read. The characters, Luke and Kelsey are easy to like and love. The other characters too are interesting, especially Kelsey's grandma - she's fun LOL.
Overall, the story is good, it's not that hardcore/intense but it's still good.
Jimnlori
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So Right is the second book in Darcy Burke's Love on the Vine series! Wow...I loved Luke and Kelsey's love story!
Luke Westcott has spent the last few years getting the vineyard that he, his brothers and his best friend own up and running and realizes that he is lonely, but he doesn't want a long term relationship until he starts spending more time with Kelsey.
Kelsey McDade pretty much keeps to herself except for her three best friends. She works at the local brew pub and the library and enjoys
Cynthia
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an advanced copy of this book in exchange for a review.

I really like the hero, Luke, in this story. He is supportive of Kelsey in every way possible and very patient. Kelsey's past has made her wary to get into a new relationship. She is a sympathetic character but I didn't feel as connected to her.

Like the other stories written in this setting, it is full of family and friends that love and support the hero and heroine.
Lynn Brooks
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 STARS!

A wounded soul and a loner ... end up being a match made in heaven! I just love Darcy Burke's Ribbon Ridge novels and adding the Westcott's into the mix with the Love On The Vine series is a lot of fun to read!

Vineyard manager Luke Westcott has spent most of his life alone and enjoying the great outdoors. Although he loves his family dearly, he's just happiest with his solitude. Working with his brothers and friend to run this winery has been a great venture so far, and he's looking
Mom Who Reads To Escape Reality
If you are looking for a very sweet love story, then this book is for you! This book isn't my normal genre, so it was a nice change of pace for me!

So Right is the 2nd book of this series! I didn't read the first book but I was still able to enjoy the characters and their story.

Luke Westcott is a budding business man in the vineyard business. Luke is happy to be single and working hard to get his business up and going. He has been hurt and burned in his past relationships, so he is a little tim
Cheryl
Feb 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Introverts unite! My unrelenting love for Darcy Burke and her Ribbon Ridge characters continues with So Right's Kelsey and Luke. This is the second book in the Love on the Vine spinoff series about the Westcott brothers. It can be read as a stand alone (but I like to read them in order, it's a quirk).
Luke Westcott is a workaholic winery owner who's in business with his brothers and a friend. Kelsey McDade is the sweet town librarian who on the surface looks to not have much in common with outdoo
Donna Morrison
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing

In nearly twenty-eight years, Luke’s most successful romance has been with the outdoors. Currently single, he’s happy to pour all of his energy into his new winery until Kelsey provokes feeling
lori weisman
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Darcy Burke never fails in bringing characters to life that readers fall in love with!

Kelsey and Luke are two people that walk paths that we can all relate to. They meet and fight with memories before realizing the were meant to be together. The side story of Kelsey's grandma is the cutest, sweetest story ever. Both couples do things that make the reader smile!

The relationship between Kelsey and her grandma is something I wish I had with mine.

While I haven't read all the Ribbon Ridge or The Vi

• Perky
  • Falling for the Rookie (FanGirl Book 1)
  • A Fool's Gold Wedding (Fool's Gold, #20.6)
  • Hate to Love You (The Fillmores, #1)
  • With Me: A Rivers Edge Christmas Novella
  • Protect Me (Rivers Edge, #4)
  • Fight Me (Rivers Edge, #2)
  • Expect Me (Rivers Edge, #3)
  • Promise Me (Rivers Edge, #3.5)
  • Trust Me (Rivers Edge, #1)
  • Chasing The BallGirl (FanGirl Series2)
  • Playing the Shortstop (FanGirl Series Book 3)
  • Take Me Down (The Knight Brothers, #2)
  • Close (Ryder Brothers, #1)
  • Dare Me Tonight (The Knight Brothers, #3)
  • Blocker (Seattle Sharks #5)
  • My Kinda Kisses (Summer Sisters #1)
  • Twice as Sexy (Sexy #2)
Darcy Burke is the USA Today Bestselling Author of sexy, emotional historical and contemporary romance. Darcy wrote her first book at age 11, a happily ever after about a swan addicted to magic and the female swan who loved him, with exceedingly poor illustrations. Join her Reader Club at http://www.darcyburke.com/readerclub.

A native Oregonian, Darcy lives on the edge of wine country with her guit

So Hot (3 books)