Start by marking “Naughty at 30” as Want to Read:
Naughty at 30

Naughty at 30

Chelsea
I’ve always loved those books where the younger sister falls for her older brother’s friend. Those stories have played a key role in my fantasies since my divorce six years ago. Unfortunately, I don’t have an older brother. I have a younger brother, and his best friend, Luke, has always been more annoying than attractive. At least, that’s how I’d seen him in the pas
Kindle Edition
Published January 19th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Naughty at 30, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty at 30

Alex
Jan 20, 2017 Alex rated it liked it
Shelves: safe
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥

***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Naughty At 30 can be read as a standalone so if you haven’t read Dirty At 30 don’t freak out but I would say you may like it a tad bit more if you do read the previous book just to get a better understanding of the history and connections between the characters involved.

After finishing Dirty At 30 I was really wanting Luke and Chelsea’s story. It started out strong, I loved it more than I loved the previ
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

Looking for a HOT, SUPER FUN, SEXY, PURE WICKEDNESS ROMANCE THAT WILL HAVE YOU CRAVING MORE? Then do NOT miss out on the second book in Cassandra Lawson's Love Without Batteries series. Its EXTREMELY hot, so VERY spicy, and full of giggle inducing moments as well as those rub-your-thighs-together moments that will leave you fanning yourself.

Naughty At 30 is definitely dirtier and sexier than Dirty At 30 and Luke..WOWZA! That sexy school teacher will have you wan
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 22, 2017 Nerdy Dirty & Flirty rated it really liked it
☆☆☆☆
~Lindsey~
This is the story of Chelsea an Luke and it is extremely hot. This is a fun, hot, sexy and read that is best enjoyed on a hot day. The writing, plot, and story line was great and refreshing. This is a great book to sit back relax and enjoy because Chelsea and Luke will take you on an enjoyable ride that may melt the kindle. This story made me laugh, sigh and check over my shoulder .
This was definitely a second chance love story of finding what you think you would never have. There s
Konny
Jan 17, 2017 Konny rated it it was amazing
Naughty at 30 by Cassandra Lawson is book two in the " Love Without Batteries" series.
Book one is " Dirty at 30".

Meet Chelsea and her friends Brooke and Delaney again.
Chelsea is divorced , a sucessfuln photographer and handywoman.
On a dating site she meets with Lucas- Luke, her younger brothers best friend.
He has a major crush on her , but she has secret phantasies of her own.
The girls are hilarious and I liked all the characters.
But then something happens and Chelsea dont know what to do.
Naught
Shelly
Jan 23, 2017 Shelly rated it really liked it
Adorably cute :)
I WANT DELANEY'S BOOK!
I adore this series!
Sylvia Schneider
Apr 18, 2017 Sylvia Schneider rated it really liked it
Chelsea's story is good as a stand alone... but it wouldn't hurt to read Dirty at 30 to get to know all the players in this book.
Chelsea and her friends have made a pact to start dating again. One of her friends, Brook has already found her man in Chelsea's younger brother TY. Figuring she will never go looking on her own, her friends set her up on a dating site. Brook , knowing her stepson Luke has always had a thing for her, directs him to her profile and suggests he contact her. He does and
Chantell Reid
Apr 18, 2017 Chantell Reid rated it it was amazing
Definitely follows the same flow of book 1, Dirty at 30. I liked the details in this book better.

The banter and heat between Chels and Lucas is hard not to smile at or even laugh out loud as you read this. Lucas' clinginess is kind of irritating but understandable, given his abandonment issues with his parents. Speaking of his parents, his dad is an ass to say the least.

There was a huge plot twist towards the end. Let's just say, nothing else got done until I was finished with this book.
Evelyn
Apr 18, 2017 Evelyn rated it really liked it
Good story

I enjoyed reading this story by this new author to me. Luke and Chelsea are great together. Can't wait to read Delaney's story.
Katy Birch
Apr 16, 2017 Katy Birch rated it really liked it
Chelsea and Luke

Luke is a science teacher and he has had a crush on Chelsea for a long time. Chelsea is his best friends older sister. Chelsea just sees him as another annoying younger brother that liked to steal her panties.

Now they are older, can they escape the titles and see each other as the adults they now are?

Very light hearted, guilty pleasure read with a touching end.
Christine
Apr 11, 2017 Christine rated it it was amazing
Boy do I want to be 30 again. Enjoyed the story the love and of course the sex. Nice story with all the silly monologue between friends. A fun read.
Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
LOVE THIS SERIES!

If you are not reading this series you really need to start it NOW. Cassandra Lawson has done a fabulous job at keeping her readers engaged on this rollercoaster of sexy fun! I have laughed out loud so many times at the shenanigans this cast has been up to and swoon at these sexy men.

This book has a little of everything!
Warm your heart moments ✔
Strong Female Lead who took no one's crap ✔
Believable Characters ✔
Hot Scenes ✔
Great Storyline ✔
Story to fall in love with ✔
Hot Sexual
B.Craze
Apr 03, 2017 B.Craze rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Luke is the sexiest nerd I have ever read about! I can't wait to read more books from Cassandra Lawson!!
Kim Ginsberg
Jan 20, 2017 Kim Ginsberg rated it it was amazing
Chelsea is trying to move on after her divorce. Her ex-husband doesn't like leaving her alone, although he might after Chelsea's little brother hit him and broke his nose the last time he attacked Chelsea.Luke gets a text from his stepmother Brook that he can't let go of. She told him to look up a profile on a dating site, what he finds when he does shocks him. It's his best friend's older sister, Chelsea. Luck has had a crush on her since he stole her panties when he was 14. He doesn't waste an ...more
Beccie
Jan 25, 2017 Beccie rated it really liked it
Great to read a younger man/ older woman romance and Luke was a very admirable character
Pam
May 07, 2017 Pam rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This second book in the "Love without Batteries" series picks up on the second friend of the three besties, Chelsea and her love interest Luke. Chelsea is Ty's sister and Luke is Brooks stepson from book one. Unbeknownst to Chelsea, Luke has had a crush on her since high school and has had a bit of an obsession with her panties as well. Although he's hidden it all these years, he has finally decided to make a play on her after she finally kicked her first sleaze ball of a husband to the curb. Lu ...more
Soledad
Soledad rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2017
Christina
Christina rated it it was ok
Jan 22, 2017
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2017
Dayna-ashley Roberts
Dayna-ashley Roberts rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2017
Julie Bloch
Julie Bloch rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2017
Jonella Moore
Jonella Moore rated it it was ok
Jan 23, 2017
Kelly Hutcheon
Kelly Hutcheon rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2017
Kristy Croll
Kristy Croll rated it liked it
Feb 07, 2017
Leo2much4u
Leo2much4u rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2017
Eniel
Eniel rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2017
Tri Astuti
Tri Astuti rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2017
Revpg13
Revpg13 rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2017
Dede Jojo
Dede Jojo rated it did not like it
Apr 04, 2017
Marie
Marie rated it it was ok
Jan 23, 2017
Cassandra Lawson lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and her two youngest children. When she is not writing, she enjoys spending time with her family, listening to music, or curling up with a good book.
More about Cassandra Lawson...