Start by marking “In My Reality (In My Dreams Book 2)” as Want to Read:
In My Reality (In My Dreams Book 2)

In My Reality (In My Dreams #2)

4.85  ·  Rating details ·  65 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
It’s been three years since Michael’s death, and life isn’t any easier. The gift bestowed upon me has only grown stronger. I see the dead, everywhere. Those who have remained earthbound are looking for answers, or have messages for their loved ones. That’s what I do. I help resolve those questions, then assist them in crossing over.

Lately, I’ve had a recurring nightmare—a
Published December 26th 2016

To ask other readers questions about In My Reality, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In My Reality

Ola
Beautiful story!

Beautiful story! Another amazing book from Cameo Renae. Had to fight back the tears reading this beauty. Highly recommended to every paranormal romance lovers!
Angela
May 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Ok I loved this book. Up until the huge twist. Yes I get the ending. I do. But I was disappointed how it ended. Life is about loving and accepting but also learning to deal and live with heartache. And that's not what happened. She never got a chance to live on her own and find her own way.
Jaci
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW. Just WOW.
This woman can write a book! I mean she can make me laugh, and cry and feel all the feels in one sitting.
This is the sequel to In My Dreams. I did not think I could find a better executed book than any of her other books, boy was I wrong. Mrs. Cameo Renae poured all of her heart and soul into this sequel.
I will not spoil it for you except to tell you that you will need tissues and please do not throw your device as you will want to find out how it all ends! The massive ending is
Shannon
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved the conclusion to this fabulous tearful story. It was everything I would expect from Cameo. I can't say much without giving anything away but you must read and see how Lizzy is handling life now (3yrs later). She is isolated in Alaska until her best friend brings her to visit in California, love Emily, she is funny and sneaky, lol! Its not going to be an easy vacation though as her gifts follow her and lead her on a little investigation of sorts and then her dreams are not helpi ...more
Cindy Fong
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Happy tears

Fate is such a fickle thing. Lizzy travels to California for spring break, and encounters a neighbor who looks similar to Michael. Add in some ghostly intrigue and some drama and you have Lizzy emerging from the cocoon she was living in Alaska. After being numb for three years, Lizzy questions the feelings she has for Mason in less than a week. When tragedy strikes will all be lost or will Lizzy get her happily ever after?
Megan
Oh my goodness!

What a wonderful beautiful sequel. This book will bring out a few tears here and there but is such an amazing story with suspense, laughs and endearing characters. Love, love, love the ending of Lizzy's story. Bravo Cameo <3
Cheree Castellanos Edits
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy hell this book was so amazing! I am a huge fan of Cameo Renae's. She has so much heart in her books that you can't help but be sucked in and love and befriend the characters. After reading In My Dreams, and thinking it would be the only one was hard, but Hidden Wings satisfied in ways I can't explain. And then she announced In My Reality, the excitement was too much.
This book was so full of everything you could want out of a book! Heartbreak, triumph, strength, spookyness, friendship, hot g
Heather
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I read the first, In My Dreams, and it was all right. This book was so much better than the first. It was well written and virtually free of editing errors. I felt like Lizzy, as a character, had grown so much from the first book and I really liked her in this one. I was also surprised by the ending. I thought it was going one way, then WOW! This is definitely a book worth reading.
Courtney Huchton
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to read the second book. You just had to know how Lizzy moved on in her life! She had been dealt a difficult life and nothing seemed to get better for her. She was living life on auto pilot. Helping others because they would confront her. Her BFF and Tyler came to take her away from her everyday life and visit them in the sunny life while they were in College. Lizzy actually has some fun times, except for the guy who sneaks into her heart.
Bernadette
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Best ending to a true love story!

I would recommend this book series to anyone. Heart warming and wrenching at times but keeps you going and wanting more. It shows you what real friends and love is like and possible to have. You just need to believe.
Thank you Cameo for your amazing and awesome writing.
L.L. Hunter
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was trying to avoid ugly cry and emotional books, but damn you, Cameo, you got me. You pulled me in and caught me. The start was a tiny bit slow, but it soon became suspenseful and i couldn't stop reading. I just had to know what happened next. Well done, Cameo. You did it again. P.S. make sure you have your tissues handy when you read this.
Jennifer Jimmerson
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Incredibly good. Lizzy's struggle to move forward after losing the love of her life is relatable: heartbreaking, funny, exciting, scary, and confusing. Cameo brings you in and makes you feel everything.
Lois Lane
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful sequel!

The first book was great as I loved the characters. This book made me love the characters even more. I recommend these two books to anyone who likes this genre. I have read several of this authors books and loved them all.
Amy Haskins
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I didn't want this book to end!! I jumped right into one after reading In My Dreams. I couldn't stop myself. It can be a standalone but trust me you WANT to read the first one. You HAVE to read the first one! The emotions...the love...the..EVERYTHING!!! You NEED these two books in your life!!!!
Jody
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!

WoW!! Just WoW!!! I love a book that leaves me guessing how the next chapter is gonna be and ultimately blows my mind! Cameo Renae has a unique gift in writing and an Awesome mind! Just WoW!!
Ruthie Parrish
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book a lot! It starts off a little slow, but picks up! Must read.
Alisa
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am still in shock over this book! I was hooked from page one and still can't believe the ride Cameo Renae took me on while reading this story! I was happy, sad, angry, shocked and confused all in a matter of a few chapters. Just when I thought I had things figured out something would happen and shock me some more. If you loved the first book you definitely need to add this to your must read list. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have a book hangover for a long time from this!
Misty A Juarez
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful

The first book in this series was heart breaking and many asked for a happier ending and they got what they asked for. The journey was bumpy but the ending was beautiful. That's all I'll say don't want to give anything away.
RaeBeth
Dec 28, 2016
Lora Nowak
Jan 07, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
My family is what keeps my heart beating, and my world a happy place to be.

I was born in San Francisco, raised in Maui, Hawaii, and recently moved with my husband and children to Alaska.
I'm a daydreamer, a caffeine and peppermint addict. I love to laugh, love to read, and love to escape reality. One of my greatest joys is creating fantasy worlds filled with adventure and romance, and sharing it wi
More about Cameo Renae...

In My Dreams (2 books)