Start by marking “The Gifted Storyteller: The Power Is in the Story You Tell” as Want to Read:
The Gifted Storyteller: The Power Is in the Story You Tell

The Gifted Storyteller: The Power Is in the Story You Tell

What if a Genie popped out of a bottle and gave you the power to create your life as it happened?

Michael followed "the plan" and did everything he was supposed to for life to be successful; great job, money, dates, yet despite it all, everything wasn't the dream he expected. One night after work, he meets a beautiful and mysterious woman named Jeannie, who introduces him t
Published January 19th 2017 by Motivational Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Gifted Storyteller, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Gifted Storyteller

Sandy Goldberg
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is an enlightening and empowering book that makes us think about our life and the power that we actually have to create our very own unique story. I highly recommend it as it's very thought provoking and allows for us to take individual initiative in our future.
Natalie
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing

The Gifted Storyteller
by Gregg Korrol is a thought provoking novel about a journey of self exploration.The story begins by meeting Michael and "listening "to his thoughts as he enters a bar hopeful about the prospect of meeting that special someone.How often we look forward to this exciting new experience only to be sidetracked by the voice within.
This captivating story introduces Jeannie,a feisty and insightful character who artfully moves us to recognize the "Genie "within!
A must read for all
Vertigrl
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Moving, motivating and deeply insightful, this book made me rethink the way I look at every situation I encounter, and helped me reframe my thinking in a very enlightening and positive manner. "The Gifted Storyteller" is a must read!
Anthonia
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A wonderfully well-written book that was indeed inspirational a great story that is an easy read and special. This is Michael story where he followed this plan but it was not what he expected then he meets this woman that introduces him to a storyteller and his life changes.
A must read for book lovers everywhere.
Kristina
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this book. It was a very encouraging/inspirational book. It increases mindfulness and helps one to think about every situation encountered in life. It opened my eyes to step away from my usual negative thinking patterns that I am so quick to experience and to think more positive. We are in control of our thoughts and can live a better life by stopping our negative perceptions of others or experiences. We all have the power of living the life we want by altering our thoughts.
Story Monsters Ink
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story! What starts as casual and free-flowing, begins to pick up speed and totally catches you up in the momentum. It challenges with an irresistible effect, bringing you face to face with a deeper reflection of self and a greater appreciation for the world around us. If we let the story carry us through its pages with an open mind, we can’t help but come out a little wiser, fuller, and maybe even a little happier, than when we went in. It truly should grace an end cap in every bookstore.
Elena Cronin
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Gifted Storyteller is a must for anyone who has questioned how to look at themselves and their relationship with the world around them from a different perspective. The book is an insightful examination of how our inner voice – our own gifted storyteller - tells us stories about our lives, experiences and those around us. I really loved this book.
Lauren LaNatra
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A truly inspiring book about self reflection, optimism,and living in the moment. Gregg korrol's gift to us, I believe, is to have written this book to inspire ordinary people to find a deeper meaning in their life. Additionally to help people who have lost a loved one cope with sorrow and grief. Can't wait to read his books to follow!
Tanya K
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read. Just what I needed! Helps you quiet the buzz in your head and realize our interconnectedness. Beautiful, unique insight into our world and people.
LG
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As I read this book, I found myself underlining many lines of text that resonated with me. Through its simple, direct and honest narrative, this novel reveals many lessons. It opens the reader to self exploration by following the main character whose story is universally adaptable in many ways. As humans we often unnecessarily complicate our lives and leave ourselves blind to life's truths. This story illuminates some of these truths that have eluded us. Would recommend reading and rereading.
Cheryl Kaiden
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“Gregg Korrol’s inspiring story left me reflecting on my life and the many times I wrote my own story about what I thought was going to happen or who I thought someone would be instead of simply letting life unfold and discovering—and enjoying—the real truth, the real story!”
K A Moloney
Mar 04, 2017
Cheryl
Jan 09, 2017
Gregg Korrol
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Bruce
Sep 10, 2017
Sadie Forsythe
I've opted not to rate this book because it turns out I just don't like this sort of book. I knew that I didn't like a certain sort of book, but didn't know this would be a book of the sort I don't like. By this sort of book, I mean the sort where someone meets a stranger who opts to impart sacred knowledge to some random sap and this is presented to the reader as ultimately enlightening. There's a quote on page 91 that states, "What she is saying is mind blowing." and that's how the reader is m ...more
Bianna
Kyla Lockwood
Jan 09, 2017
Goals 2017 1 2 Jan 01, 2017 02:15PM
“Life doesn't happen to you, it happens FROM you.” 4 likes
“In that moment I understand that I have the power to create the situation right here, right now. I could walk past and say nothing, I could stop and talk, I could do whatever, and create a moment. Every moment is my moment to create.” 3 likes