Start by marking “The Hitman Who Loved Me (McCoy's Boys #3)” as Want to Read:
The Hitman Who Loved Me (McCoy's Boys #3)

The Hitman Who Loved Me

(McCoy's Boys #3)

Is that a gun in his pocket or…?

Jamie Fields can hardly refuse a free vacation. Jobless and broke, the struggling single gal is in need of serious stress relief. Sure, the set up is suspicious—no one gives away a trip to exotic Cuba—complete with 50,000 dollars cash—just for delivering a package. But once Jamie’s enjoying sunny beach days and exhilarating tropical nights,
Kindle Edition
Published June 20th 2017 by Lyrical Press

To ask other readers questions about The Hitman Who Loved Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hitman Who Loved Me

Sissy's Romance Book Review
3.5 Stars
Jamie is just trying to survive after having a very hard time growing up and not she is just trying to work her way out of a bad situation. When Jamie looses her job she is in trouble because she owes a lot of money to someone. So she takes a quickie job to deliver a suitcase...
Sandy Kelly
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I know some people may not find this book to their taste. It is an instant lust type of book, but I personally don't mind those. I really enjoyed this book. I have never read any books by this author before but after reading this one I have bought the first two books in this series. This is book 3, but it definitely can be read as a stand alone book. This one is about Sam, who is an assassin who used to work primarily for the mob. And Jamie who is a down on her luck woman who just needs some hel ...more
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book with a wonderful story and well developed characters. The story flowed very well and was very enjoyable. This book will keep you reading long into the night and you will not want to put this book down until you finish. This was such a great read and full of surprises. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader’s copy of this book. The free book held no determination on my personal review.
Pelusa Rivera
May 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
Received an ARC for my fair review for netgalley. Yeah, I did not enjoy this one, I thought maybe it was me, as I went to give my review noticed I was not the only one. As I started to read, I instantly did not like, but as I said I was going to review, had no choice but to continue, I hate that, I hate when I feel as if I was wasting my time, and this was it. There really was not much to story, we have instant lust, and not much else.
Angel Hatfield
Jul 04, 2017 rated it did not like it
Jamie Fields was given the opportunity of a free vacation. This was an opportunity she couldn’t refuse considering she was broke and jobless.
This book had a good premise. Unfortunately I really couldn’t get into it. The characters and storyline just didn’t hold my interest.
**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book
Kellie
May 17, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: reviewed
DNF at 25% I'm no prude but I'm really getting tired of books that have instant lust and very little story. Huge info dumps and internal meanderings. Maybe it got better later in the story but I just couldn't get there.
Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm)
May 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily requested and received an Advance Review Copy via Netgalley. This is my honest review.

Jamie Fields had a horrific childhood in the foster system and because of her bad luck, she had racked up an outstanding amount of bills. She had been fired from a previous job after being accused of stealing, laid off at the Sharp Ridge Lodge and owed a drug dealer a large amount of cash from her past drug usage. But the good thing was she met Samuel Hayes and the attraction was intense.

Samuel H
Sep 05, 2017
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Book Review For: The Hitman Who Loved Me by Shady Grace The Hitman Who Loved Me by Shady Grace My rating: 4 of 5 stars 3.5 Stars' The Hitman Who Loved Me" by Shady Grace is book Three in the "McCoy's Boys" series. This is the story of Jamie and Sam . I have not yet read the other books in this series so for me this was a standalone book. Jamie is just trying to survive after having a very hard time growing up and not she is just trying to work her way out of a bad situation. When Jamie looses he ...more
Sandra
Sandy
SD
Barb Gary
Jun 24, 2017
Shady Grace (formerly known as BL Bonita) lives on the north shore of Lake Superior. She loves to write about strong alpha males who fall for fiery, independent women, in settings with humorous dialogue and action-filled plots. Shady believes love and sex should be exciting and unforgettable. Being able to write about it is better than cheesecake.

McCoy's Boys (3 books)
  • Beautiful Criminal (McCoy's Boys, #1)
  • Never Give You Up (McCoy's Boys #2)