Start by marking “Ghost Riders (Ghost Riders MC #1-5)” as Want to Read:
Ghost Riders (Ghost Riders MC #1-5)

Ghost Riders

(Ghost Riders MC #1-5)

Welcome to the Ghost Riders Motorcycle Clubwhere youll find happily ever afters, no cheating, and sugary-sweet alphas that love to get on their knees.

This gritty series is one of our favorites and includes some of the best Alexa Riley characters ever!

This bundle includes Pulling her Trigger, Beauty and the Biker, Letting Her Lead, Pulling His Trigger, and Riding Him.
Published November 22nd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Ghost Riders, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghost Riders

Start your review of Ghost Riders (Ghost Riders MC #1-5)
Alexa Riley
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
She's LIVE!

ghostridersseries-teaser4

ghostridersseries-teaser3

ghostridersseries-teaser2

ghostridersseries-teaser1
Stacey is Sassy
Smutty, smuttiness in all its glory...

If you took away most of the relationship angst, you get an Alexa Riley. I've been reading the Ghost Riders series on my phone in all those in-between moments of life. They make me laugh A LOT with their OTT insta-love but sometimes it's nice to think people just connect successfully.

Not all of these instalments were fantastic and we definitely get one that makes you want to kick a fella in the ding-ding. That particular one, probably was different from
Chantal ❤️
READ EACH BOOK IN THIS SERIES.
It's nice to have them altogether like this.
Since it's still the same books essentially put into this bundle, and I have already read them.
I will not do so again.
For those who have not had the pleasure of reading these, please enjoy.
Nicole
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs

Five heroines and five MC heroes in one bundle by AR an early gift for Christmas to read it next to the fireplace with one, two or even three glasses of wine (that's what i did and i really enjoyed it)... As you see we have five MC quick, steamy, enjoyable stories each story has its uniqueness apart from the first story which was my least favorite the rest of them were the perfect stories i like to read from the authors.

So if you look for something to fall in love instantly leaving you with a
Jan
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars for over the top, alpha possessiveness,insta love and hotness.

Great characters in each story and as part of the Ghost Riders MC you still see other characters in each book you read although each individually focuses on the main characters of the story and told in dual pov's.

My favourite series from Alexa Riley but I do love my MC reads. I would recommend this box set which is a good mix of hot or quick Alpha biker reads.

Arc gratefully received for review
Paperback Princess
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
You can never go wrong with Alexa Riley but add an MC and you have gold baby!!!!!
Amy Miller
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this whole series. A must read!

Pulling Her Trigger
I really enjoyed this story. Very different from most MC stories. Loved that Casper was a woman and that the MC accepted her as a member and they had a lot of Respect for her. I loved the whole bad MC girl and good FBI agent making it work. Although Vincent seemed a little stalkerish he was still a truly great addition to the story!

Beauty and The Biker
I liked the story and the whole idea and plot of this but I wish Abe was a little more
Christine
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series is a great set of books, but I'm also love this writer if you have never read her books do so.
April Symes
This is the story of 5 heroines and 5 MC heroes in one bundle. Its full of heat, passion, angst, adventure, and illicit fun. There are 5 stories in this box set 1) Pulling Her Trigger, 2) Beauty and The Biker, 3) Letting Her Lead 4) Pulling His Trigger & 5) Riding Him. These are 5 very hot, steamy, quick novella style reads that will get your motor running and you will find that these MC bikers will get you ready and willing for any type of fun that they bring your way. If you love the ...more
Ginny Rose
When two very close friends suggested I pick up an Alexa Riley read I wasn't too sure I would like it. I'm skeptical about new to me author reads in which the stories are insta-love and alpha possessive. Not many folks can pull that off and Alexa Riley totally does.

I love that they warn you that it's hot, dirty, and cheesy. LOVE THAT. However, this particular series, I loved ALL the characters. From Mackenzie, to Abe, to Lucias, and Knox. They were short stories yet they were packed with just a
Amanda
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
All 5 of these fantastic short, sexy stories in one bundle! I own all these books individually but bought the bundle for convenience anyway and want the paperback as well! Insta-love with bossy alphas and an alphette, these super safe stories are always on my reread list.
Heather Emery
Dec 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a fun series. The characters were insta-love and the plot was quick, making these a easy read. Great if you don't want any drama and just a non-thinking series were you can enjoy the book for what it is, easy!
Cindy
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love MC stories, even more when Alexa Riley writes them. I enjoyed reading all the stories about all the MC's in the Ghost Riders
Andrea Gillan
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant boxset

Unlike other MC books that I have read. It's more based on friendship and camaraderie than violence. A truly great read.
Anja Wilton
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I like the series and it was a good bedtime storie ;)
Neringa Neringiukas
Pulling Her Trigger

This is my 7th book I'm reading by this author. Some thing are new, somethings are the same in her stories. And I'm in love with every one of them. I really can't explain what is it about this authors books, that's just hook me up. I finishing one book and I'm itchy to grab another.

And in this story add her 'the same stuff' with the bikers and you get an awesomeness. Because I love MC romances. So this was a kickass.

Hero was a little stalkerish with his woman. But somehow
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review by: Melanie
(4 stars)

Pulling Her Trigger
Pulling Her Trigger is the first book in this boxset and focuses on Mackenzie a.k.a Casper, the SAA of the Ghost Riders MC. As the only female member of the club, and an officer at that, its already hard for her to meet a guy for anything other than a one night stand. Thats fine with her though, until Vincent walks into her favourite pickup bar and takes her breath away. Strong, sexy and Alpha as hell, hes perfect and just might be able to penetrate
Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arc, bikers, 2016
This was such a great HEA biker series that I couldn't put down.....

Book 1: Pulling Her Trigger
What a great twist to read about a female biker.....that said Vincent is a perfect match for Mackenzie. What happens when you put together a snipper and a shield?? Let me just say HOT DAM you will need a new pair of pants after you get down to the bottom of Vincent. Seeing the depth of his feelings for her was refreshing and a game changer for both Casper and her brothers.

Book 2: Beauty and the Biker
Jennifer Lessard
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
BK #1:
What more can I ask for, I have an MC Romance, which is my all time favorite read and it's written by Alexa Riley! I mean who can write a hot, sexy dirty as hell MC story like Alexa? What's not to love about an MC Romance? Hot, Alpha, Possessive, Dominating men that love to have sex no matter where they are and they talk about as dirty as can be and NEVER leave a woman unsatisfied! Add to that an Italian FBI agent that has the hots for one tough Air Force sniper/Biker biotch who is one 5
Melissa
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great series

Action backed alpha males that fall at first sight and fall hard. I absolutely loved this series, theres no other women or men to contend and the love is instant for the men and they fight for the women who capture their hearts. Read through Kindle Unlimited
Lyndsay TC
Apr 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hot Bikers!

I love that Alexa Riley wrote two of the four stories where the woman is in the club. You can always count on this duo to write strong women who take no crap from anyone. Loved this boxed set!
Elizabeth Neal
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This bundle features the complete Ghost Rider series by one of my favorite author duos.

Pulling Her Trigger, Book One

Vincent, an FBI agent, and Mackenzie, aka Casper, a former military and current Ghost Rider member, are on two opposite sides of the law, yet Vincent knows immediately that she's meant to be his and will do anything for her. Even if it costs him his job, because nothing is more important to him than his Mackenzie.

Beauty and the Biker, Book Two

Abraham, aka Abe, a military man, has
LaBlue
Feb 23, 2019 rated it did not like it
I hate this whole series.

Not my cup of tea. While it may be for someone else. I had issues with each story.

Book 1 - there is no way an FBI agent would still maintain his job if he hooked up with an MC chick, sabotaging evidence and covering up the MCs above the law tactics, without the bureau noticing. The MC chick was so butch I found her completely unlikable. Why does a strong biker chick have to be described as unfeminine but still has a typical hot bimbo body?!? Smdh

Book 2 - I can not find
Mary  Meredith
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great sweet MC series

Pulling her trigger -
Okay so this is quick and instalove. You have to be in the mood and like them to like this one. It is also VERY different from other MC books. If you are looking for traditional MC then you might want to read elsewhere.
I greatly enjoyed this story.
Casper was a great character. She is super strong and a perfect bada$$ female.
Vincent is definitely your alpha male but how he loves her is strong but not breaking of who she is.
The story had a good plot
Stephanie
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-2016
I confess, I didn't stumble upon this series until the last book was released. It was a pleasant surprise to see that they released the series in one easy to find bundle! I love that you don't have to wait for the next book or even look up the series to find out which book comes next. The stories flow one right into the next with glimpses of the upcoming couple sprinkled throughout. The members of the Ghost Riders MC are alpha males who know what they want and fight hard to get it and sometimes ...more
T Van
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Starts Strong, Weaker Volumes Later

Pulling Her Trigger
Mackenzie is Casper, a sniper and MC member. I love that she has the complete respect of her club- no one messes with her. And Vincent, is such a good boy, ready to be as bas as he needs to be to keep Casper from running away from them.

Beauty and the Biker
While this book has the same structure as the first Riley MC offering, it takes the characters through a lot more, and grows them a lot more, and it pays off. This is one of Riley's best.
Uhleeseeuh
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best series I have ever read

I seriously couldn't get enough of this series. I wish it was longer. The only story I didn't like was Izzy and Lucius. I didn't feel the chemistry between them or Izzy with the rest of the club, including the other ladies. Other than that I have ZERO complaints about this series. It has AR standard instalove and sexy smut, but was also believable. The men are OTT alphas, but different than other AR heros, and not in a bad way. I will definitely be purchasing and
Nicole Normand
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
These are my first books from author Alexa Riley.
I took one star off because of the editing - it's a bit distracting.
I would have liked a little bit more activity around the club such as outing and squaring off other clubs, to bring a bit of pizzazz and stress to the members, which always lead to great sex afterwards!

You have 5 books in this complete series. It's the story of a group of 5 military people who fought together and came back home after their last tour to revamp an MC and to keep it
Samantha
Dec 31, 2016 rated it liked it
For the most part I enjoyed these stories. Lucias and Izzy story was my favorite followed by Vincent and Mac. Savage and Julie spent too much time apart in there story for me to really get into it. Knox was my favorite character threw out all the stories so I was really excited for his story. Sadly I was disappointed. For me his story fell a little flat and was a little boring. I also wasn't fan of how all the females (besides Mac) were virgins. It's so typical the females are virgins and the ...more
Amara
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
1. Eh. MC romance isn't my thing. It never will be, but I was in the mood for some Alexa Riley. I couldn't get into it. I tried. I needed him to be more AR alpha. He was a lap-dog alpha bordering on a beta. He rode bitch? 2 stars.
2. Chicken shit hero. I'm gonna need more than bacon to make up for his shit. 1 star.
3. This one was better than the first two, it was more Alexa Riley-esque than the first two. Instalove+obsession+stalking+getting+keeping. Just the way I fucking like it. 3 stars.
4. Did
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Captured (Castile Family #1)
  • Kept (Castile Family #2)
  • Finding Home
  • Sweet Kisses (Kisses #2)
  • Pretty Daring (Rags to Riches, #5)
  • Baby Daddies: A Me, Myself & I Collection
  • Beauty and the Boss
  • The Hitman's Angel
  • Heiress
  • An Innocent Obsession
  • Her Secret Pleasure (Death Lords MC, #2)
  • Smooth Kisses (Kisses #1)
  • Sweet Jane
  • Starlet
  • Stolen (Castile Family #3)
  • Bare for the Alpha (Ridge Brothers Bear Shifters, #1)
  • Belong Together (Three of Us, #2)
  • BEARly Mated to the Grizzly (Bear Clan #2)
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that dont take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us

Ghost Riders MC (5 books)
  • Pulling Her Trigger (Ghost Riders MC, #1)
  • Beauty and the Biker (Ghost Riders MC, #2)
  • Letting Her Lead (Ghost Riders MC, #3)
  • Pulling His Trigger (Ghost Riders MC, #4)
  • Riding Him (Ghost Riders MC, #5)