Start by marking “Wicked Bite (Realm Enforcers, #5)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Bite (Realm Enforcers, #5)

Wicked Bite

(Realm Enforcers #5)

If you love the Dark Protectors, these wicked hot Realm Enforcers are for you!

As she hunts for a drug lord killing her fellow witches, all Nessa Lansa’s instincts point to the Grizzly motorcycle club. That might be because their leader, Bear, is the strong, silent shifter type: warm brown eyes and more muscle and alpha male than any woman can ignore. Which makes Nessa’s pl
Published August 1st 2017 by Lyrical Press

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Bite, please sign up.
L Bongiorno Not really, there is an ongoing problem, from the other books, that finally gets settled here. Plus the last book sets up Bear well:) IMO

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
5 Her Bear Stars

May have mild spoilers

"We use applications of quantum physics, string theory, Brunt's theory, and-" Her gaze narrowed. "Don't look Bored." "I'm not," he said quickly. Then he frowned. "Forget that. I am bored. Get to it."-Nessa and Bear

Yay Bear's story! God I have loved me some big ol' grumpy Bear. I was so excited to finally get Bear's book and I loved every single minute of this read! Rebecca Zanetti is one of my top 5 favorite authors and she never fails me. I have loved ev
Sophia Triad
Beauregard McDunphy aka 'Bear' (shifter) and Nessa Lansa (witch)

“If I heal you, then we mate. For life.”

The book starts with Bear almost out of his mind. His continuous shifting in the previous books into his dragon form has almost torn himself apart on a metaphysical level. Trying to put himself together, Bear has stayed in his true form for months. Unfortunately without any luck.

It seems that only a talented Irish witch can save him. Nessa will appear at his isolated cabin and she will explain
Deborah
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it

4.5*

I was surprised to discover this is the first book I've read from this author. The Dark Protectors series has been on my to-read list for years and I will get there one day soon hopefully.

This is a fabulous book I loved Bear, the grumpy yet loveable bear shifter.

Bear is in a bad way, he's a shadow of his former self having previously shifted into dragon form (shifters can only take one form) and the damage is killing him.
Nessa (or Tessa according to the blurb) turns up with an offer for him
Claire Robinson
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 - "It's time to end this..." Stars!

The fifth and final book in Rebecca Zanetti’s Realm Enforcers series, finally gives us Beauregard ‘Bear’ McDunphy’s story.

I was really eager to start this book after the events of the previous two, but it was also tinged with a little sadness as it is the last book in this series, as a spin-off from the original (and the best) Dark Protectors series, the author has more than delivered in the romance, suspense, action and sexy-times departments. And although I
Dali
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Rebecca Zanetti never lets me down. Her books have a perfect thrilling pace, action packed moments, and a love story with booming power and feelings. Wicked Bite is wonderful addition to her series.

Even though a vast amount of Apollo—a drug designed to kill witches—was destroyed, the hunt for its manufacturer is still active. It’s Tessa Lansa’s job to fin the culprit and she’s starting with the Grizzly MC and its strong, reserved leader because there are other factors motivating her besides du
Beth
We’ve got BEAR here! Finally, the grumpy, lovable, motor cycle riding shifter BEAR is getting his turn to find love…

Tessa Lansa is on a mission. She needs to find out who is still distributing the drub that is killing off her kind, the witches. But she’s made her own plans and it includes a mating with the rough around the edges Bear, Shifter alpha and motor cycle club leader.

Bear wouldn’t mind Tessa in his bed but he doesn’t trust witches and their machinations. And he really shouldn’t because
Marta Cox
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews, netgalley
Absolutely amazing conclusion to this well thought out series and of course the author just had to give her fans Bear! Grumpy, seemingly unconcerned and always pretty badass Bear. Oh my he's long been a favourite of mine and I've truly relished every scene he's been in but with this book the author has clearly brought her A game and it's simply fabulous.
Ok so this series whilst holding its own and bringing to life the Witches of Coven 9 still manages to showcase favourites from the Dark Protecto
Carvanz
An absolutely wonderful conclusion to an incredible series!

Nessa and Bear are perfect together despite the fact that she’s a witch and he doesn’t like witches. Nessa is probably one of my favorite heroines of this series. She just kept evolving and I never knew what was going to happen with her next. Bear has been a favorite since I first met him in book one and I’ve been anxiously awaiting his story. While he was still grumbly and irritable, especially regarding all species except bear shifter
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Wicked Bite has great characters, great world building and a rough and tumble romance as only a cantankerous Bear and a guarded Witch can deliver!

Being a rare healer, Nessa can manipulate cells on a molecular level that allows her to heal almost any injury or illness. Her life saving gift also prevents her from creating plasma. In her line of work, a witch that can’t throw fire is at a huge disadvantage.

Enter Bear McDunphy, a half bear and half dragon shifter. As hybrids go, Bear is one of a
D.B. Reynolds
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars This may be the best of the series so far. Lots of great action and a heartwarming and sexy romance. Bear is my new favorite Realm hero!
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
This review was originally posted on (un)Conventional Bookviews
Wicked Bite packed an even bigger punch than the four prior books in the Realm Enforcers series! Action, fights and betrayal that made my head spin.

Review - (un)Conventional Bookviews
Story:
I was happy to get a book where Nessa and Bear were the main characters, but I hadn't really counted on Nessa actually going undercover. She seemed young and a bit inexperienced in the prior book, but she was very far from it. Bear was still suffering from changing too many time
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bear & Nessa's (Tessa) Story

We've been reading about Bear for so long that I can't believe we finally get his story. I loved every minute! Rebecca Zanetti has such a talent weaving an imaginative storyline that will keep you guessing. Her characters are entertaining that will keep you laughing and her fight scenes are hella good.

Bear lives up to hype that has been built around his character in the previous books. I couldn't have asked for better. Nessa was the perfect match to him and embod
Maria Rose
The Realm Enforcers series, a spin-off of the Dark Protectors series has all manner of paranormal beings working together to save humankind. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading the series, and in Wicked Bite, we have a great conclusion to the story arc relating to the drug Apollo, created to target and destroy witches while also killing humans in the bargain. We get a grizzly shifter in this one, Bear, who has been a secondary character in previous books as the leader of the Grizzly MC and his roman ...more
Julia's Book Haven
Yay! I'm so glad that we got Bear's story, I've been looking forward to that grumpy anti-social bear's story since we first met him in the series. And it was everything I was hoping for and more. Nessa was his perfect match and even though they had a pretty rough start I was loving them from the first page. Bear and Nessa are opposites in a lot of ways but they also had a lot in common, both looking for something more, to be a part of a bigger family and to have someone to call their own. I love ...more
BookWormAli
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ms. Zanetti does it again! I jumped into this series feet first with this book and I cant wait to read more. I didn't feel as if I was left out by not reading in order and so that is a huge plus in my book. This story itself had solid meat to it with romance suspense and witty characters. A strong H and a equally strong h were well matched and made for each other.

Well apparently I have some latent hostility toward relationships that start in lies...and I almost did not go through with this book.
AJ
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

This is the fifth and final book in the Realm Enforcers series, and holy hell what a ride! Action-packed, exciting, suspenseful and intriguing with a kickass heroine, an alpha hero who will melt your heart, and a scorchingly hot romance that is full of intensity. I freaking loved it!

Each of the books in this series feature a different couple, but there is a continuous, overarching storyline and this is definitely not a standalone. The series began with the Enforcers – powerful witches ta
Vashti
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read,loved Bear!!!
Now dare I say it....Bring on the dragons!!!
Elaine
Bears are cuddly, friendly creatures, aren’t they? Well in this story Bear is a shifter, leader of Grizzly motorcycle club and has a reputation for being a grumpy loner. At the start of the story he’s been out of touch with his pack whilst trying to heal himself following something he did in an earlier book (sorry, I think saying what would be a spoiler and I don’t want to write any of them!). Nessa Lansa is a healer witch and she’s turned up supposedly to help heal Bear after being asked to do ...more
Jessica Frances
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic! I loved Bear and Nessa's story. Action-packed, heart wrenching and exciting! It had everything I could have wanted for Bear's story, plus it was nice to see the conclusion to the ongoing mystery which started back in book one. I am so happy with this series and how Zanetti ended it. I wholeheartedly recommend to paranormal fans. I will definitely be re-reading this again and again.
Amy
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

"There ain't nothing convenient about a mating." "Possession is too tame of a word to describe what mating with me would carry with it."

"Her limbs tinged with life--with energy. Every mating was primal, but mating with an alpha, an alpha shifter, took it to another level. She wanted this. For now, for today, she became lost in it."

As a fan of the Dark Protectors Series, I have been dying and I mean dying to get my hands on the Realm Enforcers Series. Now, I should tell you that I have
Jessica
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is such a great paranormal romance series. I haven't read all the other books in this series and I don't feel as if this I was completely lost, but I probably would have enjoyed this even more if I had read the previous installments.

I love how Zanetti writes her characters. So many other books in this genre have cookie cutter characters with no depth. Not in this. We see flaws, uniqueness, layers, and more. The two main characters really fit together well and make a great couple.

I do feel
Linda
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bear hurt himself defending his sister, giving in to his Dragon side, when hes a bear shifter. The damage isnt healing, and now hes prepared for the worst.
Until Tessa comes along..
Tessa is one of the few witches who cant protect herself with fire, but shes got an idea, quid pro quo, help him heal and get fire in return. Now to make him take the deal.
At the same time the threat with Apollo is back, threatening all witches, and they seem to hone in on Tessa. Can Bear save her, and get to the bot
Stacie
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: tpam-br
3 1/2 "This is the end... Or beginning." Stars!

I may write a review later after the TPAM girls finish. For now, it was on the plus side of okay. Happy reading!
Inka
Неса Ланса, бивш член на Сбора на деветимата е вещица като никоя друга. Притежавайки редките умения да лекува, тя се съгласява с молбата на друг член на сбора Симон Брайдстън (от книга 3) да замине за щатите и да опита да излекува брат й, небезизвестният водач на клана на мечите шифтъри Борегардс, или на кратко Беър. Но Неса не е самарянката и доброто момиче за което всички я мислят. Заминавайки за щатите тя е решена да направи няколко неща. Да открие кой разпространява дрогата Аполо и да го изп ...more
Bonnie-Anne Carmichael (Love Triangles Are Fucking Stupid.)
Holy
Fucking
Hell

I have never been as gobsmacked by a baddie reveal as I was here. Like. What. Five books and I never suspected that at allllllll. Shook.

I loved all this book but fuck me that last quarter. I cried through all of it. Amazing. AMAZING.

Maria11
Aug 05, 2017 rated it liked it
3 1/2 stars

Interesting read but when I requested it I didn't know it was book #5. I was kind of lost with all the other characters that I was supposed to know.

Bear was a hot shifter and a picture of a dominate alpha. He didn't take any crap. The twist in the plot made him look not too smart though. Granted it was one hell of a twist, but I thought Bear would have figured it out faster.

Nessa was tough, but I didn't like her lying to Bear all the time. He always seemed straight forward with her a
Sandy S
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date August 1, 2017

As she hunts for a drug lord killing her fellow witches, all Nessa Lansa’s instincts point to the Grizzly motorcycle club. That might be because their leader, Bear, is the strong, silent shifter type: warm brown eyes and more muscle and alpha male than any woman can ignore. Which makes Tessa’s plan to seduce and betray him all the more dangerous . . .

Bear doesn’t trust the curvy, blue-eyed witch. But Tessa can heal the injuries that sap his stren
Edwina " I LoveBooks" "Deb"
I didn't feel the H/H had any chemistry. But this could just be a personal opinion. I don't like Bear Shifters stories. That's what ruined it for me.
Dawn
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Who would want a sexy, grumpy, over protective bear shifter? The last person you'd expect. But for what purposes? Business or personal?

Bear is still not well no matter how much time he's spent in bear form but it doesn't stop him from going on alert when he gets to his cabin to find a witch making herself at home.

Nessa has promised Simone that she will check on Bear and try to heal him. What she didn't tell her was she also had her own agenda.

Someone is trying to kill witches with Apollo and
  • Saved by Darkness (Darkness, #6)
  • The Emerald Lily (Vampire Blood, #4)
  • Quinn (Vampires in America, #12)
  • Storm of Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms, #9)
  • Tall, Dark and Immortal (Entity, #4)
  • Bittersweet Christmas
  • Of Flame and Promise (Weird Girls, #6, Flame #0.5)
  • Born of Darkness (Hunter Legacy, #1)
  • Promise the Moon (Lorimar Pack #1)
  • Bring the Heat (Dragon Kin, #9)
  • Dark Cravings (Dark, #1)
  • A Vampire's Christmas Carol
  • Cast in Angelfire (Mage Craft, #1)
  • Mark of the Sylph (Demons of Infernum #2)
  • The Alpha's Temporary Mate (Fated Match, #3)
  • Sins of the Flesh (Kith & Kynn, #1)
  • Love Of A Lifetime
  • Many Blessings (Coffeeshop Coven, #1)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Rebecca Zanetti has worked as an art curator, Senate aide, lawyer, college professor, and a hearing examiner - only to culminate it all in stories about Alpha males and the women who claim them. She writes dark paranormals, romantic suspense, and sexy contemporary romances.

Realm Enforcers (5 books)
  • Wicked Ride (Realm Enforcers, #1)
  • Wicked Edge (Realm Enforcers, #2)
  • Wicked Burn (Realm Enforcers #3)
  • Wicked Kiss (Realm Enforcers, #4)
“He released her and traced one finger – just one finger – across her cheekbone, nose and down her jaw. “I’ve never had anybody that was just mine. All mine.”
His touch ignited her skin, heating all the way down her body. A pulse set up between her legs. She kept perfectly still. “I have no intention of being all yours. If this happens, after a lot of negotiation, then we’ll go our separate ways.”
His hands caressed down, easily enclosing her entire neck. “You really think that’s how a mating happens with a shifter? Any shifter? Much less with me?” His hold was infinitely gentle, but the strength in those fingers, in that broad palm, couldn’t be denied. “You chose an alpha, baby. Head of the entire grizzly nation.”
“Aye,” she whispered, her trachea moving against his hold.
His head lowered solely, deliberately, his molten gaze trapping hers. “Do you honestly think I’d let my mate go? Ever?”
1 likes
“Bear? This is unnecessary. No bonding. Let’s reach an agreement.” Her voice remained level only through supreme effort.
He straightened, and his smile was almost lazy. “Baby? You wanna fuck, bite, brand, and mate....but not bond. Do I have it right?”
0 likes