Start by marking “Reiki: The Ultimate Guide: Learn Sacred Symbols and Attunements Plus Reiki Secrets You Should Know” as Want to Read:

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  102 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
A guide to Reiki knowledge. It includes: 150 photos and illustrations with symbols, hand positions and easy step-by-step directions showing how to give - a Reiki 1st Level Attunement; a Reiki 2nd Level Attunement; a Reiki Master Level Attunement; a Reiki Psychic Attunement; and, a Reiki Healing Attunement.
Published November 1st 2003 by Steve Murray

To ask other readers questions about Reiki, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reiki

Tamara
Jun 12, 2009 rated it liked it
I really liked this book, however, I have not yet received a Master Attunement so I think the book will be a much more useful reference after that takes place. I was very appreciative for Steve's explanation of the whats, hows and whys. I was provided with information that I didn't really receive at my Reiki I and Reiki II classes. Or, if I did receive the information, it was forgotten. Thank you Steve for demystifying the "secrets" that are beneficial to Reiki healers at all levels.
Lindsay
Sep 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Reiki masters
The large majority of this book contains detailed, step-by-step descriptions and photos of how to give sessions and attunements. I am currently only a level 1 practitioner. While I can't use most of the info now, I think it will be very helpful when I get to the Masters level. I see this book being an essential reference guide on my bookshelf in the future. However, I was expecting a little more depth into some of the content which I didn't get. Essentially, this book is just a reference manual ...more
Gaia
Aug 17, 2012 marked it as to-read
Shelves: reiki, steve-murray
This one is going to be my next read and I'm very excited about it. This fall I plan to start my Reiki level 1 training and my teacher says this book is great. I'll rate it after I finish reading it.
Darla Singletary
Jun 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This guy knows his stuff. I have spoken to him several times about this book and his teachings. This is one of several books in this series. I am half way through. I also have the companion DVD.
Diana Quinn
Sep 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is an easy read with some good information if you are at all interested in learning Reiki. It's a good overview of all three levels written quite clearly without a lot of flourish.
Steven
Feb 20, 2008 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book and have also purchased a couple of Steve Murray's CDs.

The subject intrigues me and I feel drawn towards enhancing my knowledge further.

Steven Preece
Aug 31, 2010
Cheryl
Jan 10, 2009
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Steve Murray is a World Acknowledged Healer, Psychic, Author and Teacher. Steve teaches through his Books and DVDs and now does his Healing work through video conferencing . Steve is the author of the global best-selling Reiki the Ultimate Guide books and has over 50 self-help programs on DVD. A few examples of the topics on DVD are Reiki Healing, Psychic Healing, Soul Retrieval, Aura and Chakra H ...more
More about Steve Murray