Start by marking “InuYasha: Scars of the Past (InuYasha, #11)” as Want to Read:
InuYasha: Scars of the Past (InuYasha, #11)

InuYasha: Scars of the Past

(InuYasha #11)

After falling through an ancient well, schoolgirl Kagome has become the defender of both modern and 16th-century Japan against the forces of myth and darkness. But if she thought the horrors she and partner Inu-Yasha have faced so far were bgad, she hasn't met Inu-Yasha's family yet. This installment includes the final fight with the soulless, seductive Yura of the Hair. ...more
192 pages
Published June 23rd 2004 by VIZ Media LLC (first published July 17th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about InuYasha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about InuYasha

Start your review of InuYasha: Scars of the Past (InuYasha, #11)
Andrea Vega
Mar 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Se está poniendo muy chido. Me gusta mucho la historia de Sango y Kohaku.
Sesana
Apr 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics, fantasy, romance
Right now, I'm reading InuYasha so fast that it's starting to blend together for me. So I won't even try to give real reviews, unless there's something about a particular volume that I really need to say. Just assume that I'm still loving it unless and until I say otherwise! ...more
Ady Weasley
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Inuyasha teme hacerle daño a Kagome por ello desea poder controlar la Tessaiga pues ya sabe que esta le ayuda a controlar su forma Yokai. Viaja en busca de Ryukotsusei un Yokai contra el je lucho su padre y con el cual logra controlar su espada.

Naraku se alía con una Miko negra para así envenenar la Shikon no Tama y a Kagome, esperando que ella mate a Inuyasha pero Kagome resiste y Kikyo se entera de las intenciones de la Miko para eliminar a Inuyasha y se molesta.
Kikyo es un poco ilógica quier
Sana
Jun 10, 2018 added it
Orochimaru is a new version of Naraku! Both have looked for the new bodies.
Michelle (In Libris Veritas)
It's so good to be reading this series again. The translation is a bit wonky at times, but it's still a lot of fun. ...more
Starbubbles
Dec 02, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
i hate to nit-pick (okay not really, i do have my moments of thoroughly enjoying being annoying), but this isn't the 1591160227 edition. at least the pictures don't add up.

moving on, still a freakishly and increasingly addictive series.
Yue
Jan 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
The pain to watch Sango suffering over Kohaku ...more
Vanessa
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*This review is for the series as a whole with 4.5 out of 5 stars*

This series is absolutely the longest series I’ve ever read so far, with a total of 56 volumes containing 559 chapters. Yeah right? I grew up watching anime and when I stumbled to this one, I instantly got hook. I’m so in love with this anime that I have the complete anime series in my possession. Yep! It occupy mostly the memory of my external drive haha sucker I know. And it’s just now that I finally had the courage to read its
Moriah Venable
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The gang finish off the fraud water god, and search for more jewels.

When Miroku goes off with a pretty woman, she turns into a mantis and injuries his Wind Tunnel. Not wanting to tell the others, he leaves in the middle of the night to see his foster father. But when his foster father is possessed by a demon and Miroku has herbs that leave him paralazed, will there be anyone to help him?

Lucky for him, Inuyasha and the gang come to help him.

While walking around, they find a village in slaughter,
Pippa Reads Manga
Jan 05, 2021 rated it liked it
Didn't care for this volume as much. Mostly, this is due to the fact that Miroku is probably my least favorite character. I realize a lot of his pervy antics are supposed to be funny, but personally, that's something that really bothers me. This volume features Miroku getting ensnared by a woman. It well-written and the art beautiful, but I don't have a lot to say about it, as I'm just not a fan of Miroku's story. ...more
Bee (BacchusVines)
I think I enjoyed this volume more because of the angst surrounding Miroku & Sango. Miroku with his old mentor/memories of his father's demise. Sango with the fact that Naraku resurrected her brother with the help of the Shikon shards.

Sango's actions are pretty common, although I wish, wish she would've planned with the others. :c
Elizabeth
Sep 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Angsty sub-plots for EVERYONE!! This volume starts out with Miroku's angst plot and then moves onto Sango's. Fine by me, I always liked these two a lot.

Sango and Kohaku's story always makes me so sad T_T
Pranta Ghosh Dastider
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wish I could kill Naraku myself. Such evil! Rumiko knows how to write a villain quite well. Kudos.
Fawkes
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
¿Me explicas el bromance entre Miroku e Inuyasha? Cómo no me di cuenta antes??????? CHILLO
Shelley
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
La historia de Sango siempre me llegó al corazón; y si eso pasa, quiere decir que es una muy buena obra.
Giuls
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Le parti di Sango e Kohaku sono sempre un colpo al cuore :'( ...more
Megan
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This volume continues the story of the Water God. We get to see first hand how dangerous the curse placed on Miroku's family is. ...more
Cynthia
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kaotic
Aug 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Inuyasha Fans
Shelves: online
One thing that I noticed about this series while reading this volume (after a bit of hiatus from reading) is that the word bubbles repeat themselves a lot. The chapters are so short that they repeat two to three word bubbles from the last chapter in each new chapter. It's actually kind of annoying - most people can remember what they read a few moments ago (if you are reading the actual volumes and not online like I am).

Anyway, in this one we see a little bit more about Miroku's air rip and how
Joti
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own-it
kuristina- tabreez
Dec 10, 2013 rated it liked it
Naraku has put both Miroku's and Sango's strength to the test- Naraku sets up a trap, having a demon disguised as a beautiful woman to lure in Miroku and then, as he lets his guard down, wound his wind tunnel. By causing any harm to Miroku's wind tunnel would result in the hole in his hand to spread and suck him and all his surroundings into that which is just like a black hole. How will they be able to save him from his family curse when they can't yet defeat Naraku?

Then Naraku devises a plan t
Lauren
Sep 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I also really liked the group aspect to this series and the corresponding relationships that affect each of the characters.

I would really recommend this series to fans of
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
InaYasha and friends continue their epic journey to piece together the sacred jewel shards.

The battle against the false water god continues.

Monk gets a wound dealt to his wind tunnel. Now he's in more danger than normal until it's fixed. Urn grub is giving him a run for his money. Good thing he has friends!!!

Sango's brother reappears, a puppet for Naraku...choices must be made.
Kacey
Jul 31, 2013 rated it liked it
Unfortunately the library didn't have volumes 4-6, and then it skipped to 7, and then 11. So I figured to just go ahead and skip to 11, since I am familiar with this story and I didn't feel like I would miss out on much.

And I didn't, because the drama that began here makes perfect sense and I was following everything perfectly.
Caroline
Jan 22, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, fantasy
This volume is more centered on the secondary characters, Miroku and later Sango. It was interesting to get more from their perspectives, but having what feels like side-stories back to back like this was a bit disappointing. Still, enjoying this series.
Destiny
Jul 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!
Ubalstecha
Excellent continuation of the Inu Yasha series.
Rosalynd
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bine
Aug 13, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Miroku und Mushin haben es rausgerissen. Denn Ich hasse Kohaku, ich finde, der Typ nervt etwas... Nicht meine liebste Episode, aber Miroku rettet einiges.

• Naruto, Vol. 12: The Great Flight (Naruto, #12)
  • 呪術廻戦 6 (Jujutsu Kaisen, #6)
  • Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 4
  • 鬼滅の刃 15 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 15] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #15)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5)
  • ノラガミ 6 (Noragami: Stray God, #6)
  • Jujutsu Kaisen, Vol. 5
  • 鬼滅の刃 17 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 17] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #17)
  • 鬼滅の刃 16 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 16] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #16)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール:re 10 [Tokyo Guru:re 10] (Tokyo Ghoul:re, #10)
  • 鬼滅の刃 5 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 5] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 3
  • ノラガミ 5 (Noragami: Stray God, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: Hero’s Bridge (Naruto, #4)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール:re 11 [Tokyo Guru:re 11] (Tokyo Ghoul:re, #11)
  • ノラガミ 4 (Noragami: Stray God, #4)
  • 呪術廻戦 3 (Jujutsu Kaisen, #3)
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United

InuYasha (1 - 10 of 59 books)
  • InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1)
  • InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2)
  • InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)
  • Inuyasha, Volume 01 (VIZBIG Edition)
  • InuYasha: Lost and Alone (InuYasha, #4)
  • InuYasha: Flesh and Bone (InuYasha, #5)
  • InuYasha: Wounded Souls (InuYasha, #6)
  • InuYasha: Close Enemies (InuYasha, #7)
  • InuYasha: Stolen Spirit (InuYasha, #8)
  • InuYasha: Building a Better Trap (InuYasha, #9)