Start by marking “Kissed by an Angel (Kissed by an Angel, #1)” as Want to Read:
Kissed by an Angel (Kissed by an Angel, #1)

Kissed by an Angel (Kissed by an Angel #1)

3.76  ·  Rating details ·  5,148 Ratings  ·  237 Reviews
When her boyfriend, Tristan, died, Ivy thought she'd lost everything, even her faith in angels. But now she's discovered that he's her guardian angel -- his presence so strong that she can feel the touch of his hand, the beat of his heart. Ivy needs Tristan now more than ever because he knows she's in terrible danger. Only Ivy's guardian angel can save her now that his kil ...more
Published July 1st 1995 by Simon Pulse

To ask other readers questions about Kissed by an Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kissed by an Angel

Fallen
Jul 24, 2013 rated it did not like it
Kellee
Feb 21, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Kristy
Aug 10, 2012 rated it liked it
Meh.
Look at that cheesey cover.

This is one of those books that's good to read when you just want something easy that you don't have to think about. It's super quick. I think it's supposed to be emotional, but the characters are very hard to get to know.

There was A TON of build up for Tristan and Ivy to get together, but once they did.... BAM! There fun was over before it really began.

Spoiler:

Tristan dies. He is an angel, still in love with Ivy. He has a mission, only he doesn't know what it i
Makii
Jul 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
¿Porque me meto a leer estos libros? ¿porqueeeee?
Ohhh que cruel, eran tan lindos juntos, y el ahora muerto.... y ella sin creer en los ángeles!
Porque será que la vida nos da tanto y de golpe decide que ya no es nuestro momento de seguir? Nos cuenta tanto conseguir las cosas en la vida, y para que? para que en pleno auge de felicidad nos lo quiten? De verdad, son cosas que no entiendo....
Me duele ver a Tristan tratando de alcanzar a Ivy, pero al final ambos saben que no van a poder estar juntos
Agnieška a.k.a. Gut
Feb 03, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: young-adult
I almost liked this book until the eleventh chapter, but after that... I cried like a baby. I felt so bad for Tristan, that cute, charming boy didn't deserve die so fast. Besides that I didn't liked this story much. It was quite boring and nothing special actually happened. As always, I'm not saying that this books is bad or not worth of time. I would never say that about any book. I just didn't liked it and that is only my opinion ;)
Haley
I've passed this book multiple times at my local book store and now I've finally gotten around to reading it because of one of the challenges. This book is about Ivy and Tristan and how they are meant to be together. So then Tristin dies in a car accident, Ivy's world gets turned upside down. She used to believe in guardian angels, but not anymore. Only now Tristin is her guardian angel. Tristin is there to find his quest and figure out how to save Ivy even if she doesn't know he's there. The ov ...more
Lucy (Talk Less, Smile More)
Reading Challenge #20: A book at the bottom of your to-read list

Even though I absolutely love angel books, I didn't go into reading this with much thought. It's an older book so I wasn't really expecting to be blown away. (Not saying that older books aren't well written, it's just that times are different and writing styles and techniques have improved since then)
In short, I enjoyed this book for what it's worth. This book didn't have complex characters and the plot was pretty average (but more
Yelania Nightwalker
Ivy Lyons, la protagonista de esta novela, cree mucho en los ángeles. Tiene diversas figurillas de ellos y les reza, especialmente al Ángel del Agua. Por que Ivy le teme al agua.

Cuando se muda a una nueva ciudad, junto a su pequeño hermano y su madre, que va a casarse con un hombre rico y que tiene un hijo de la misma edad de ella, conoce a nuevas personas, entre ellas a Tristán.

Tristán es el chico guapo del colegio, al que ninguna mujer se le niega nunca. Forma parte del equipo de natación de l
Sabrina
Jan 19, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This is book is one of the best books I have read all year. Right now i am where Tristion is trying to find out what his mission is ... right now he thinks it is to convince Ivy that he loves her ... but by my opinion she already knows. I find it very sad how he died in the begging. I wanted to cry ... at some times you might get a little confused but you will figure it out later ... in my minded I see Tristion as the hunky (or chunky as Ivy’s boss would say messing up but all ways fixing her se ...more
Carolina
Jul 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, dl
WHY???? :(
  • Azufre y Sal
  • The Black Diamond (Black Diamond, #2)
  • Hoodoo Money, First Edition
  • Stealing Kevin's Heart
  • Curse (Wicked, #2)
  • El complot mongol
  • As You Wish (Time of Transition, #2)
  • One Wicked Sin (The Scandalous Women of the Ton, #2)
  • Settling (Solid, #2)
  • Streamline
  • Skin (Hot Cops, #2)
  • Il mio inverno a Zerolandia
  • The Rose of Shanhasson (Blood and Shadows, #1)
  • Fade to Black (Deadlines & Diamonds, #1)
  • Rise (Salvaged, #2)
  • Wings of Fire (Guardians of Ascension, #3)
  • Blue Ice (Ice #1)
  • Cuando te vuelvas real
Elizabeth Chandler is a pseudonym for Mary-Claire Helldorfer. She currently lives in Baltimore, Maryland.
More about Elizabeth Chandler...

Kissed by an Angel (6 books)
  • The Power of Love (Kissed by an Angel, #2)
  • Soulmates (Kissed by an Angel, #3)
  • Evercrossed (Kissed by an Angel, #4)
  • Everlasting (Kissed by an Angel, #5)
  • Everafter (Kissed by an Angel #6)
“When you love someone, it's never over,' Dr. Carruthers replied gently. 'You move on, because you have to, but you bring him in your heart.” 310 likes
“This isn't a game for me. I love you, Ivy, and one day you're going to believe me.” 186 likes