Start by marking “Anything You Can Do” as Want to Read:
Anything You Can Do

Anything You Can Do

4.03  ·  Rating Details ·  4,008 Ratings  ·  537 Reviews
Lucas Thatcher has always been my enemy.

It’s been a decade since I’ve seen him, but our years on opposite coasts were less of a lasting peace and more of a temporary cease-fire. Now that we’re both back in our small town, I know Lucas expects the same old war, but I’ve changed since high school—and from the looks of it, so has he.

The arrogant boy who was my teenage rival i
247 pages
Published February 2nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Anything You Can Do, please sign up.

Sophie no, you can get the paperback from Amazon for 12.99

Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
5 Stars!!

There’s no secret I love this author. Her storytelling, her witty banter, her engaging adorable characters are fantastic in my opinion. She just do it for me! Once again, she delivered an unputdownable story that sucked me in from the very beginning. If you love romantic comedies as much as me, you don’t want to miss this one. Trust me on this! I enjoyed every single romcom I’ve read by this author, but 'Anything You Can Do' was my favorite so far. If you’re a fan of enemies to lovers s
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jan 27, 2017 Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads rated it it was amazing
Shelves: feb-to-be-reads
"Can you kill someone with a kiss? I think that’s what he’s doing—slaying me with his mouth."

That was DELECTABLE. Delectable and steamy and full of the sweetest, most delightful feels. Lord, my heart. I can safely say that Anything You Can Do is my most FAVORITE R.S. Grey read to date. It took my breath away. I am still trying to gather words in an attempt to express myself here. It's hard. I was so swept up by these characters. They were funny and charming, and the dialogue was so witty, th
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

He tastes like a guilty pleasure, one that will undoubtedly sour once I'm alone again. We are enemies. Foes. And yet when Lucas takes my waist in his large hands and rolls his hips with mine, I feel like we're working together to build something. Mutually assured destruction.

photo Teaser_zpsxzdtfqcb.png

ANYTHING YOU CAN DO is one of the best ”enemies-to-lovers” story I have read in quite some time. This was such a fun and addictive read. I found it almost impossible to
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 03, 2017 Jennifer Kyle rated it it was amazing
5 STARS

”A rivalry like ours sustains itself by constantly evolving.”

description

What a cleverly written frenemies story R.S. Grey definitely has a wicked sense of humor. If you’re a fan of enemies to lover’s stories you must meet Daisy Bell and Lucas Thatcher. These two have been battling it out since the first grade. Now these two doctors find themselves back in their hometown hoping to wedge out the other for the local medical practice.

“Roses are red, Daisy is you, I heard you came back, and I did too
Mikee Andrea (ReadWithMikee)
❝I love you, which seems crazy because up until about four days ago, I really thought I hated you. But when you think about it, love and hate aren’t so very different, right? To love someone is to strive to be a better person for them, and isn’t that what our hateful little competition has been about the whole time?❞

Thank you so much to Rachel (R.S. Grey) for sending me an ARC to review! <3

Ahhh! I can't get over how great this book was. I AM OBSESSED. I loved everything, every minute of
Katerina
Dec 30, 2016 Katerina rated it really liked it
Oh well, there is a reason I love R.S. Grey.

Anything You Can Do was one of her best works! A light-hearted, uplifting, feel-good, enemies-to-lovers romantic comedy to make you believe in love and sunshine and soulmates! Not to mention that Doctor Mc. Dreamy, aka Lucas Thatcher, looks like Henry Cavill.

I'm such a goner.
“Roses are red.
Daisy is you,
I heard you came back,
and I did too.”

Lucas Thatcher and Daisy Bell have been in competition since the day they were born. Literally. They have devo
Anna's Ramblings ☘ ͏͏
3.5 STARS

I laughed my ass off reading this book.

The heroine was a tad immature and annoying but it was a great romcom overall.

QUICK REVIEW:
Depth of the book: 3/5
POV: mostly heroine's, 1st person
Triggers: (view spoiler)
Danielle
"I am the Annie Oakley to his Frank Butler and I firmly believe that anything he can do, I can do better."

Anything You Can Do is a humorous, light enemies to lovers romance between two doctors working at the same clinic.

Even though I've never really clicked with this author, this love-hate story was too hard to pass up. I didn't love it, but that's because it was just too light for me. It wasn't gritty nor developed enough for me.

Lucas and Daisy were enemies from day one.

"Lucas Thatcher an
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
5 stars!

Review at Of Pens and Pages.

Anything You Can Do is a hot, hilarious, and addictive enemies-to-lovers romantic comedy about childhood rivals, Daisy Bell and Lucas Thatcher. After years in college, med school, and residency, Daisy is back in Hamilton, Texas, to take over the only family practice in town. She’s worked hard to be where she is, and now that she’ll soon take over Dr. McCormick’s family practice, nothing will get in the way of that. Right before she starts her practice, her bes
JewelsyGoolsy
Feb 04, 2017 JewelsyGoolsy rated it really liked it
4 stars

Hilarious and loveable love/hate story that I devoured in one night. The only thing that dropped a star in my greedy, picky and high maintenance taste is that (view spoiler)
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Live live <3 Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Anything-You-C...

5 Hilarious Stars

Whenever I need a book to make me smile and laugh out loud I always check R.S. Grey's books!Her stories alsways are enjoyable and refreshing.This one was another addictive,playful,smart,funny and sweet story!

description

I loved the plot in this one and I enjoyed Lucas and Daisy.Their banter was funny , I loved watching them competing each other!It was entairtening, and the tension was fantastic , these two had some really steamy
Jenny
Feb 17, 2017 Jenny rated it really liked it
 photo 2B97F40A-1FCE-434E-A086-A52345830EEC_zpsggnhk2nc.gif
I absolutely love a book that is easy to read, full of laughs, sweet, and flows so smoothly. This story is beautiful. A love that was hidden under all the competition and all the chaos of growing up together from the day you were born. Lucas & Daisy have a unique competitive relationship that turns into a lifetime love.

My Lucas:
 photo 8B7D6F28-0F98-4B89-8460-3C26C67B31F3_zpsjdl6w1ke.gif
My Daisy:
 photo B4C35DBA-7D72-4CA1-93D1-7FDA7550BA61_zpss0cvmczy.gif
Jen
4.5 Love to Hate You Stars

“I know your brother—probably much better than you do. We will never get along. 11 years apart is nothing. It has changed nothing. If anything, it’s given our animosity time to mature like a fine wine—or better yet, a stinky cheese.”

Oh Daisy. Sweet, clueless Daisy.

Lucas and Daisy have had a love/hate (mostly hate) relationship from the moment Lucas was chosen line leader over Daisy in pre-k. From the name calling in grade school to the intentional tripping during cross
Dali
A delightful enemies-to-lovers gem. Anything You Can Do is sure to yield continuous smiles with R.S. Grey’s cleverness, a heroine with a zany shrewdness and a very worthy adversary you’ll swoon over.

Lucas Thatcher and Daisy Bell have been competing since day one. That’s right, they were adversaries in anything and everything since the day they were born until they left to college on opposite sides of the country. But now they’re back in their home town and the stakes are higher as they’re bo
Jiana
Feb 03, 2017 Jiana rated it liked it
I'm disappointed. The only reason I read this was because I've read so many reviews saying it's like The Hating Game and I adore this book. But no, it's really not like the The Hating Game, at least for me. The only similarity is that it's an enemies-to-lovers book.

One word that perfectly describes the book for me: Meh.

The book was easy and fast to read. This is my first R.S. Grey book and I quite enjoyed her writing. I expected to laugh out loud while reading this book, but I literally laughed
Snow
4.5 "do your worst" stars

It might seem like these words of Tina Turner's song could easily describe the notion in this book
What's love got to do, got to do with it
What's love but a sweet old fashioned notion
What's love got to do, got to do with it
Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken

But then again…you’d be dead wrong…cause it’s inevitable for Daisy and Lucas…
It may seem to you
MELISSA
Jan 27, 2017 MELISSA rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!

photo 6C5B8948-B5A1-41CC-BEB4-5D27F74D0A15_zpsbcep3xzf.jpg

Daisy Bell grew up in the small town of Hamilton, Texas. After many years away she moves back home to follow her dream of having her own private practice. Daisy has worked hard to become the best doctor she can be, and now that the local Dr. McCormick is planning to retire soon, she hopes to take over his practice. He owns the only family practice in town.

photo DAC2FA43-EC7A-4E1A-84C8-13226F756F61_zpsp62vr3ou.png

Daisy is totally blindsided when she finds out she isn't the only doctor hired. She will be working with her nemesis Lucas Thatch
Michelle
4.5 Stars!
Loved this one! If you enjoy enemies to lovers this ones for you!

Lucas and Daisy were childhood enemies from the day they were born. Always competing against each other in everything they did. Now they are both back in their hometown and competing for a Dr's practice because he's ready to retire.
Loved the pranks and the banter between them. I laughed several times. Lucas was super sexy and these two steamed up the pages. I also really loved his emails!

The last two people who knew Luc
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

3.5 STARS

For those of you who love romantic comedies that are over-the-top and dramatic, Anything You Can Do is perfect for you. It’s ridiculous and hilarious, and if you’re in the mood for a feel-good romance that will have you laughing, this will hit all the right buttons for you. It’s not quite my favorite R.S. Grey novel, but it’s very reminiscent of her previous rom-coms, so fans of her books will definitely enjoy this enemies-to-lovers romance!

In lig
A_Ryan
5++++ Enemies-to-lovers Stars!!!!

What's it about? Lucas and Daisy have been each other's nemesis since birth, or at least since Lucas won being 'line leader' in Kindergarten, depending who you talk to. 28 years later, sparks fly when they find themselves competing for the medical practice in their home town. Can the person you have hated all your life, be the one you've loved all along?

The best bits All of it! I LOVED it.
It's hilarious.
It's clever.
It's romantic.
And it's very schmexy.

Th
Bex (Night Owl Reader)
“Anything you can do, I can do better. I can do anything better than you!”
“No, you can’t!”
“Yes, I can!”

You’re singing it now, right? Good, because that song has been stuck in my head for days and now it can be stuck in yours, too! Since I finished the book, the song isn’t the only thing stuck in my head. This enemies-to-lovers story is so fun and so cute, I couldn’t help but love it. In fact, I think this is my favorite book from RS Grey to date (and I really, really loved Georgie)!

Daisy is a
Corina
Feb 01, 2017 Corina rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
If you’re looking for a book about enemies to lovers stop right here!!

Anything You Can Do is about two characters Lucas Thatcher and Daisy Bell, who had been in competition one way or the other since they had been born 58 minutes apart.

They kept playing tricks and one-upping each other throughout their childhood and school life until they went to Med School. Daisy went to Duke, Lucas to Stanford. A continent between them kept the animosity buried until both decided to come back home to Hamilton,
Nicklein Mae
Feb 02, 2017 Nicklein Mae rated it it was amazing
I lied. I lied big time.

RTC.
Maria...
"5 The Ecstasy of Lucas Thatcher stars"

Loved! Loved! Loved this book!!!

description

But I loved even more Dr. Lucas Thatcher (P.S Mr NiceAss)!!!

Luca's lips are like a sleeve of Oreos: you know you shouldn't have them at all, but you can't stop with just one taste.

He was a cold glass of water in a summer day! He was the most delicious candy in a candy store! He was the answer to all my prays....Ladies and Gentlemen Lucas Thatcher!!!

description

"I came back to Hamilton to woo you, make you fall in love..."

This book w
MindOfAnOpenBook
It's Live!!! It's Liiiiiiiiiiiive!!!

4.5 out of 5 puppy love crushes ♥

*****ARC Generously Provided By Author*****

description

"It’s going to take more than one cobalt blue sweater and a handful of accidental orgasms to make me forget who he is. What we are. Enemies."

Although this was my first read of R. S. Grey let me just say I will certainly be binge reading her work after I type out the last of this review. WOW. Anything You Can Do is possibly one of my top favorite rom-coms of 2017. It was definitely a
Liv (Stories For Coffee)
Jan 26, 2017 Liv (Stories For Coffee) rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-requested
The hate-to-love trope in romance novels is my favorite plot device, and I will never get tired of it being used. This story was no different. The petty animosity between Lucas and Daisy was hilarious and addictive to read about, knowing both characters were incredibly attracted to one another. Their banter and insults thrown at one another as they both try to rise to the top of a doctor’s practice in their hometown completely sucked me in. Yet again, R.S. Grey wrote another novel full of angst ...more
Morelia (Strandedinbooks)
Jan 26, 2017 Morelia (Strandedinbooks) rated it really liked it
*4.5 STARS!

Thank you to R.S. Grey for sending me an ARC in exchange for an honest review!!!!

You truly don’t know how much you’ve missed R.S. Grey’s writing until you are up all night with one of her books wondering why you can’t, for the life of you, put it down!
Ever since reading 'Scoring Wilder', I knew Rachel would be a favorite author of mine. Her books just have this way of making me grin like the damn Chesire Cat and clutch at my heart with all of these swoon-worthy men and moments!
‘Anyt
Jacqueline
Feb 05, 2017 Jacqueline rated it liked it
I've accidentally overdosed on childhood enemies to lovers stories this weekend which is unfortunate so that might've made me grumpier about this story than I'd normally be. Sorry about that.

This one had childhood arch enemies Lucas and Daisy returning to their hometown after an 11 year absence to run a medical practice.

There was some good banter and warmth and I enjoyed the small town vibe, but I had a hard time relating to Daisy as an intelligent woman, let alone a doctor. I found her ditsy a
Mandy
I LOVED this book! This was so funny my stomach actually hurt when I was done reading because I was laughing so much. Daisy and Lucas are enemies, doing whatever they can to get one up on each other. It started at birth and at 28 years old, it still continues. Even though they haven't seen each other in 11 years, their rivalry picks up right where they left off. I loved the love/hate relationship between these two. They had fantastic chemistry and the steamy scenes were seriously hot. This was a ...more
Caitlin
"I love you, which seems crazy because up until about four days ago, I really thought I hated you. But when you think about it, love and hate aren’t so very different, right? To love someone is to strive to be a better person for them, and isn’t that what our hateful little competition has been about the whole time?"

4.5/5 STARS!

I first heard the hype around this book when it was compared to The Hating Game . I absolutely adored The Hating Game so I was definitely excited to check this book ou
I am a lover of books, chocolate, reality TV, metaphors and similes, black labs, and cold weather.

Contact me: AuthorRSGrey@gmail.com