Start by marking “Beastly (Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story, #3)” as Want to Read:
Beastly (Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story, #3)

Beastly

(Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story #3)

Not all things are exactly as they appear.

Beau Miller thought his happily ever after had returned in the form of the girl with the seafoam eyes. He never expected a second heartbreak at her hand.

When her father, Declan Reede, turns up with murder in his eyes, Beau discovers that the break-up might not have been what it seemed. He must solve the mystery if he’s to find his
Published February 2017

To ask other readers questions about Beastly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beastly

Le Ann Foster
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
☆☆Reviewed for Hooked On Books ☆ ☆

I gave this book 4.5 stars!

The love story of Beau and Phobe continues in this epic love story. Beau and Declan are on the search for Phobe. When they finally put the peices together and what they find my truly break your hearts.

This book is completely told in Beau POV and I will tell ya you won't have a dry eye or feel something pull at your heart. This book has left me in book hangover and I can't wait to read the next one.
Danny
"Burying my head deeper in her hair, I found her skin with my lips. At her throat, I whispered her name like a prayer between kisses. She was my angel. My savin’ grace."

Oh, dear God... I could not put this down. I started mid-afternoon and finished at 4 am. I'm a mess today but it was so worth it!
At the end of the previous book, something terrible happened with Phoebe, leaving a major cliffhanger.
In this book, everything is shown through Beau's POV. After realizing that Phoebe did not just l
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
This is the third book in the Phoebe Reede The Untold Story series and I honestly can't remember the last time a series made such an impact on me emotionally and I loved every single second of reading this! I highly recommend starting with book one when it comes to this series as they are definitely not standalones and you'd be lost if you started here since so much has happened by the time this story takes place.

Phoebe and Beau have been through hell and back and just when I thought it couldn'
Hooked On Books
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I gave this book 4.5 stars!

Karen Hrdlicka
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am totally addicted to Michelle Irwin's Phoebe Reede series. I truly cannot stop thinking about what needs to happen in the next book or books as the case may be, to get Phoebe and Beau to their HEA. However, I do believe that the journey will be long and full of twists before that happens. This is truly and intriguing series, one that makes me want to go back and read the series about Phoebe's father, Declan.
Beastly is a torturous read through the hell that Phoebe experiences at the hands of
Ashley
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh my poor sweet Phoebe.
Every chapter had me so anxious to hear from Phoebe but the whole book is from Beaus point of view. Which was pretty nice getting into his head.
But my twisted little mind wants to know everything that happened to Phoebe. I can't wait for more!
Janet
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As with the other books in the series, you will not be able to put this book down. This is the third book in the Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story. This is an awesome page turning book. You must read the other books prior to this book to get the nuisances of this third book in the unbelievable story that is Phoebe Reede. This is not a light read. Unlike the prior books, this one is told in Beau’s point of view and that just adds to the intensity of this book.

Beau thought, he and Phoebe were back on
Megaden
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I read all 3 of these books in one day. They were addicting and amazing! This book was filled with moments that made me want to scream because we obviously know what happened to her. I hate that it was so drawn out. I wanted closure. I wanted a HEA I kept waiting for that. Luckily the story itself didn't feel drawn out, there was a perfect amount of filler and suspense and just feeling in everything. I for one could have done without this book entirely, but it really let you see just how deeply ...more
Bekah the Awesome
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thought I was ready for this one, y'all. Like, really. I did. I begged for it, after book 2 finished the way it did. I was so wrong. Before you read this, go call your loved ones, let them know you're safe, and you'll be unavailable for a bit. And then go find a seat with a very comfortable edge. Because that's where you'll be perched for the entire time you devour this novel. Also, if you want nourishment during the time it takes you to read this novel, go ahead and bring that to your comfort ...more
Donna
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! Where to start! Beastly is different from the rest of the books about the Reede family. It is dark. It is heartbreaking. The cliffhanger is depressing. I know the next book, Physis, will be heavy too but I'm positive we will eventually reach the light again.

As always, Michelle Irwin sucked me in and had me turning pages as fast as possible. Having 'known' Declan as long as I have, I was surprised by how well he kept it together. Beau and Angel, too. I can't truly imagine what it would be l
Char (1RadReader59)
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book picks up where book two left off. The thing I liked about it the characters themselves give a great update as to what happened prior giving you the crash course without losing any drama from the current place now.
This story keeps you going and thinking but not in the actual romance and tension of sexual need is missing. But the intrigue
And the mystery is so it is a new kind of trade off to figure out who could have forced Phoebe’s disappearance. Because she is not a girl who is easy
Jennifer Zamora
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 I really wish GR would add that .5 option....
In this installment of the Phoebe Reede series we start up where the last book left off.... With Phoebe missing. And with her family now coming to the US to look for her it is impossible to look the other way thinking it was her choice. Beau thought it was possible that she just needed some space and time. But the look in her dads eyes when he stormed in made him realize there was no way that was true.
The clock has already been running too long.
Tammi
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh.My.God This book! This series! I am blown away! Just speechless!
This one again picks up right where the last one ended.
Told completely from Beau's POV and it nearly broke me.The love this boy has for Phoebe is unbelievable, beyond words!
I grew more worried and scared with each chapter. Would they ever find her? What was going to happen to my girl? Everyone blamed themselves and each other because no one had answers.
Then finally they put missing pieces together. But what they found broke my he
Bloggers From Down Under
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
33032707.jpg

**arc received for honest review**

As always Michelle Irwin nails it!!

I have been following Michelle since Declan Reede’s series started and this is one author I can not get enough of!

Continuation from book 2 we all know Phoebe was taken by the psyco Xavier, Xavier didn’t take there break up to well and his very possessive with what he thinks is his and that’s Phoebe.

This book was told in Beau’s POV which is awesome cause that damn accent and sweet charm he has gets me every time maybe its just

Kathleen R.
Title: Beastly
Author: Michelle Irwin

4 unexpected stars

Beastly is the kind of book that you want to savour and have tissues handy because you'll need them. That and you'll want to read the previous books in the series unless you want to miss out on a few details here and there as well as have a completed understanding of what's happened to Phoebe and Beau so far in the entire series. I went in blind, not having read anything from Michelle Irwin before, least of all the previous two instalments
Stacy Aube
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received and voluntary reviewed a copy of this book. This book was read and reviewed by Stacy Aube for Cutting Muse Blog Review.

I think I cried through half of this book. It's so sad just when they figure it all out the devil himself steps in and causes so much destruction and devastation. I felt all of Beau's emotions as if they were my own. I was defiantly not expecting this. I'm hopeful that things will get better in the next book.
Sara
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

Gah! Phoebe and Beau are back and so is Declan! This is all Beau’s POV and it is heart-breaking an romantic and so very good. With Phoebe in presumed danger, Beau and Declan must race to save her. Things aren’t always as they appear.

A fascinating new book in the Phoebe Reede series!
Robyn Corcoran
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 mega stars!

Michelle Irwin has done it again! She has continued this next section of the story draining me of so much emotion...I'm even exhausted! This is not a bad thing, if an author garners that amount of emotional reaction then she has written a fantastic story!

Phoebe is missing, Beau, Declan, Alyssa & their children, Angel and Max are all devastated to say the least. I can not tell you any more or it will give too much away.

You need to read these books in order for a full understa
Romance Between The Sheets
After the scary cliffhanger in PHOBIC, I knew I was going to be in for a rough ride in BEASTLY, but I had my fingers crossed hoping that it wouldn’t be as bad as I feared. Sadly, it was. But WOW…what a read! My heart was pounding for four and a half hours straight as I read this non-stop from beginning to end, and this is definitely a book that you’ll be thinking about days later.

“No one cares that Phoebe’s missin’. It’s like my heart’s been torn from my chest, and no one else realises the wor
Jacky
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant episode in the Pheobe Reede Story by Michelle Irwin only this time it is told from Beau's point of view. This talented author weaves a story that grabs you from the first chapter to the very end and leaves you wanting more.

Not all things are exactly as they appear.

When her father, Declan Reede, turns up with murder in his eyes,
Clare
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Irwin has made this series so gripping and full of angst it needs to come with a health warning as it's so very easy to get lost in the story and forget about the world around you, the minute I picked it up and started reading it I was addicted. This book absolutely shook me to the core!!! it took me through so many emotions, I felt everything from happiness, sadness, hatred and anger and even a little fear. It's a book full of heartbreak and torment that even as a reader I totally felt ...more
Books Laid Bare
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow, this was a tough read, the things that Phoebe has gone through had my head in my hands.
Taken captive she is put through what can only be described as a living hell but this is a woman that made of tougher stuff than most. Her father Declan and Beau are at a strained truce almost, Declan sure that Beau isn’t all that he appears to be and that he is in some way responsible for Phoebe’s situation but he is willing to put his misgivings aside for the time being at least as they battle to find
Aurora - Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
I generously received this ARC from Give Me Books in exchange for an honest review...

I am a newly discovered fan of Michelle Irwin who I recently learned about after signing up to read and review Beastly, the third book in the beautifully captivating Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story series. I quickly devoured the first two books over my winter break and eventually jumped back into the series with the third book shortly after the new year! Instantly
Eva Mcfarden
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Eva by: Hashtag Minxes

#####5#####

SOOOOO Good! When the truth of everything is finally uncovered, they look towards a future together, but their reality takes a turn, and it's not a good turn.

The despair Beau, Angel and Declan feel is overwhelming.

Declan's guilt of missing her first years, the health issues she endured, now she's missing and he blames himself because he allowed her to come to the US.

Beau's guilt for allowing all the hurtful, evil things said to her. He being the
Jenni Crawford
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing

***I voluntarily reviewed this book for Katsindiebookblog, and I gained no monetary incentives nor was I specifically requested to review the book.*** OMG! This book is really making it hard for me to find the right words to describe it. This story, with a POV of Beau and Declan, will tear you up emotionally. You live and feel what the characters are going through.
**You must read the 2 prior books in the series to understand, also it wouldn't hurt to read Declan's series either. It will help yo
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Man to think I thought Declan's series was heartrendingly addicting I had no idea what Michelle had in store for us. Phoebe's series has absolutely ripped me to shreds. The way Michelle weaves these stories makes you feel as if you are right there experiencing everything yourself. You heart will be in your throat and good luck trying to keep the tears at bay.

This book was all in Beau's P.O.V. and I loved getting inside his head even though it broke my heart. I loved when Declan comes charging i
Kat
Updated review:
This Series NEEDS to be read in order. This is the series that continues from Michelle Irwin first #RacingThemedseries of books, Declan Reede: The Untold Story, Phoebe is Declan's eldest daughter, and in Phase Phoebe sets off to America for a well needed holiday, where she meets Beau. her holiday romance turns into more, but a long distance relationship can be hard and in Phobic The struggles of this are forefront in the story, and wow - warning that book left me with such a book
Jennifer Oloughlin
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
After all the heartache, I wanted Beau and Phoebe to get their happy ending. I wanted everything to be okay. I had my heartbroken the further into despair Beau and Declan fall. Everyone is struggling with guilt. I honestly can not wait for book 4. Fingers crossed for Beau and Phoebe to come out on the other side together.

* I voluntarily read an advanced reader’s copy of this book*
Alison
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!!!

I was given this book in turn for an honest review.

Beau and Declan Reede come face to face in a mission to find Phoebe. Will they solve the puzzle in time or will their task be futile and leave devastation in its wake?

Once again Michelle Irwin has delivered an outstanding epic story in the Phoebe Reede series. Another book that I devoured in a short space of time and struggled to put down when my body was craving sleep. This story will pull you in, enthral you into the life of Beau an
Diary of a Book Addict
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-by-sib
Arc received for an honest review.

Beastly is the third book in the Phoebe Reede Series but is the first book written from Beau's POV.

This book picks up from where Phobic left off with Beau not realising that Phoebe has been taken until her daddy - Declan Reede turns up in America looking for his daughter.

This begins a frantic search for Phoebe with both the press and police insinuating that Beau was involved with her disappearance.

This book is told entirely from Beau's point of view and so focu
Purveyor of words. Creator of worlds. Destroyer of feels.

Once upon a time, Michelle worked in a dreary office with only the voices in her head for company. Now, the voices in her head are characters on the page who will break your heart, lift your spirit, and make you feel like you have found new friends.

Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story (7 books)
  • Phase (Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story, #1)
  • Phobic (Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story #2)
  • Physis (Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story #4)
  • Phantom (Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story, #5)
  • Beacon (Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story, #6)
  • Decay (Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story, #3.2)