Start by marking “Launch Your Dream: A 30-Day Plan for Turning Your Passion Into Your Profession” as Want to Read:
Launch Your Dream: A 30-Day Plan for Turning Your Passion Into Your Profession

Launch Your Dream: A 30-Day Plan for Turning Your Passion Into Your Profession

Bestselling author and serial entrepreneur Dale Partridge provides a concrete, easily executed plan for readers looking to start a business that will result in greater freedom, a stronger family, and healthier finances.

Dale Partridge, bestselling author and founder of StartupCamp.com and many other highly successful businesses, has helped thousands of people launch new
Published May 30th 2017 by HarperCollins Leadership

To ask other readers questions about Launch Your Dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Launch Your Dream

Start your review of Launch Your Dream: A 30-Day Plan for Turning Your Passion Into Your Profession
Henk-Jan van der Klis
Serial entrepreneur and bestselling author Dale Partrigde is also the founder of StartupCamp.com that provides consulting services to startups. A condensed version of the online programs offered is published asLaunch Your Dream: A 30-Day Plan for Turning Your Passion into Your Profession. Vice versa is the book a repetitive invitation to subscribe to StartupCamp.

The author happens to be a Christian as well, his book notably published throughThomas Nelson Publishing, and reviewers asked among the
Reg Rivett
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
“…if you don’t chase your dreams, someone will hire you to build theirs.”

It’s the dream of many people to be their own boss. To be able to call the shots, to be in charge of their own company, their own future; it’s something that a large percentage of the population wants. But so few can actually say that is what their lives are like. More and more people remain living in their fantasy, longing for the day when they will be able to stop living with their heads in the clouds, and actually see
Nathan Albright
Jun 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: challenge2017
[Note: This book was provided free of charge by BookLook/Thomas Nelson Publishing. All thoughts and opinions are my own.]

It should go without saying that this author is not writing anything that is particularly inventive or creative in seeking to present a model for contemporary entrepreneurship that is lightly, if at all, baptized in any kind of Christian faith [1]. Admittedly, I expected there to be at least some focus on the relationship between our passions, our profession, and the truths of
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: marketing, self-help
Every one of us has a dream inside worth pursuing, but few of us have a plan of action for our dreams. Launch Your Dream is a detailed plan for fulfilling your dream, whether it’s writing a book, living a freelance life, or starting your own business.

Author Dale Partridge gave up a corporate lifestyle and pursued his dream of entrepreneurship. He founded StartupCamp.com, and this book distills his Startup Camp teachings into a 30-day plan.

The first nine days involve thinking through your dream,
Zachary Houle
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Do you work the 9-to-5 shift in drudgery? Do you wish that you can be following your passion? Well, Dale Partridge seems to think so. Citing that people are well suited to an entrepreneurial lifestyle, Launch Your Dream is a book about how you can leave your day job behind for something you’re more passionate about—whatever it may be. I was, of course, interested to read this book, becoming (quite accidentally) something of a freelance blogger. The thing is, aside from the chapters that deal ...more
Martha
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was encouraged as I picked up this book, at how simply it was laid out for the dreamer seeking to launch a business. As a newer business owner, I really appreciated that. I did not do all the steps as of yet, but as I read, I realized how encouraged I was to be on the right path!

Each chapter has the estimated time it would take you to read it, as well as an assignment to complete the task explained in the chapter. It is concise and would be excellent for young high school students wishing to
Create With Joy
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Launch Your Dream provides budding entrepreneurs and prospective new business owners with secrets and lessons from his highly acclaimed StartupCamp program in the form of a practical, 30-day journey!

As you read this book, you’ll tackle tasks like how to:

* Hone your ideas
* Build an audience
* Construct an online presence
* Launch a business
* Master social media
* Craft a beautiful brand

You’ll also learn how to identify and resolve your business-killing blind spots!

If you envision a future that does
Cassandra
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary copy.

If you have ever wanted to start up your life and business, this book has the know how to make you go towards your goal. The author writes you in the right direction to gather your thoughts and follow your dreams. I really enjoyed taking time to learn new tips as well as read the encouragement presented.
Kate
May 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Good material but nothing I haven’t heard before. It felt a little braggy at times.

It’s also possible that I’m rating this a little lower than I might otherwise because I’ve been on a podcast kick and didn’t really want to be reading it, but it was going to expire on Overdrive so I made myself knock it out.
Via Bella
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really like this book. It is not a sit down and read for hours kind of book but a 5 minute a day for 30 days kind of book. It's a great starter book for those looking for guidance in a light way with a big impact!
Read the full review here: http://viabella-thebeautifullife.blog...
Matt Inman
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
While I enjoyed Dale's last book quite a bit, this one was a bit more flat for me. He had quite a few good things to say, but parts of his book didn't appeal to me and pulled me out of his narrative.
Erik Madsen
Aug 02, 2017 rated it did not like it
Seldom do I give up on making it through a book, but reading through the first third of the book made me desperate to not waste more time on a fruitless effort.

This book is a self serving collection of truisms and shallow insights and will not make anyone a better entrepreneur, no matter the author's track record and claims to the opposite effect.

I much prefer Rework to this book. It touches on a similar subject yet disagrees with much of the advice given here, and maintains a much more
Patty
Manish
Sep 29, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Save the Cat! Writes a Novel
  • Shortcut Your Startup: Speed Up Success with Unconventional Advice from the Trenches
  • Finding Flow: The Psychology of Engagement with Everyday Life
  • Lost and Founder: The Mostly Awful, Sometimes Awesome Truth about Building a Tech Startup
  • The Strangest Secret
  • Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Finding Your Message, Building a Tribe, and Changing the World
  • Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen
  • Side Hustle: From Idea to Income in 27 Days
  • Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content
  • Failing Forward: Turning Mistakes Into Stepping Stones for Success
  • Pivot: The Only Move That Matters is Your Next One
  • The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand out From The Crowd
  • Kill All Angels (The Vicious Circuit #3)
  • The Empty Ones (Vicious Circuit, #2)
  • Rejection Proof: How I Beat Fear and Became Invincible Through 100 Days of Rejection
  • Your Best Year Ever: A 5-Step Plan for Achieving Your Most Important Goals
  • Payoff: The Hidden Logic That Shapes Our Motivations
  • Choose the Life You Want: The Way to Lasting Happiness Moment by Moment
Dale Partridge is the founder and editor in chief of RelearnChurch.org, a Wall Street Journal bestselling author, and advocate for biblical church. With over 500,000 followers on social media and 500,000 monthly readers of his blog, Dale is a provocative influencer on the topics of church, family, manhood, and marriage.

He is a trusted advisor to a variety of Christian publications and his work has