Start by marking “Meeting Virginia (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Friendship, Texas #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Meeting Virginia (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Friendship, Texas #2.5)

Meeting Virginia

(Friendship, Texas #2.5)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  93 ratings  ·  13 reviews
***A brand new standalone in the Friendship, Texas series, crossing over into Susan Stoker's SEAL of Protection world.***

On a rare afternoon break between lunch and dinner, I stood in the back with Sammy and the guys, frying up the arancia balls for dinner.
“Sonny Conti comes to help with the ristorante and meets the femmina,” Sammy said, slapping me on the back.
I laug
Published November 21st 2016 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Meeting Virginia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meeting Virginia

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Meeting Virginia (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Friendship, Texas #2.5)
Coco.V
Nov 03, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 Friendship, Texas Series: Volume 1 : books 1-3 is FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (11/3/2018)! 💝
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sweet Italian romance

I’m so glad that Sonny got a story! I was trying to figure out what kind of woman would be able to handle him and Virginia doesn’t disappoint. I loved seeing him fall for her from the first moment. Such a sweet story.
Side note: I now want to go to Italy. AND I want to punch Rick in the face!
Charlene
Really hard read. Not expecting it to be told from the male POV
Sara Oxton
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Meeting Virginia by Magan Vernon a fate altering Five-Star read. This is a stand-alone book that does from part three of the Friendship Texas series so you can read it as a series, but you don’t have to as the other characters only pop up, they don’t interconnect.
This book focuses on Sonny a guy who is described as speaking perfect Italian and looks like he was cast in the godfather but sounds like Cotton-Eyed Joe, he’s described as this as his parents are Sicilian and he was born and raised in
Angi
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a free ARC of this book and am voluntarily writing an honest review.

Meet Sonny...an Italian from Friendship, Texas who speak the Italian language fluently with a Southern drawl. As the son of Sicilian parents, it falls on Sonny to head to Sicily to help his cousin and his cousin's pregnant wife run their restaurant. Sonny meets Virginia one night at a dance club. She is different from any girl Sonny has ever met. As they spend time together neither expects anything other than a summe
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

Now here is a story in Susan Stoker's Kindle World that is a bit different...amusing, fun, charming, full of surprises and a few of our favorite SEALS...oh and Italians! I LOVED how this crossover came together! It had just the right amount of action and lots of sizzling romance and fun. This is my first story by  Magan Vernon and I was NOT unhappy with it at all. In fact, I want to go back and check out her other books.

I found her writing to be fun and unique.
Teri
Nov 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Every trip we take with the Conti family and Friendship, Texas is memorable. It is especially so when we get to see Mr Playboy himself get dethroned by a beautiful, intelligent artist who doesn’t take or fall for his nonsense. As they get closer and challenges arise it’s time for Sonny to put up or shut it down. This trip to Palermo with his family is not what he planned and it may change his future if he is ready to man up.

Great story and the characters from Friendship never fail to keep us en
BOOKSISTERSWORLD BOOKSISTERS
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My beautiful Matthew, and lovely Caroline, always strong, always bound together, who wouldn't be peaceful with that marvelous man and sailor? Oh my God he said to a stranger he is a seal??? Wow he has changed so much with that woman, and look he is changing a stranger guy with just a talk, but what can you expect if not that, seals in novels like in real life are really such great examples for everyone!! Poor Sonny he didn't see it coming, neither for Matthew or Virginia, and as Caroline she has ...more
Terry Hammoutene
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you are looking for your Special Forces guy you will not find him in this book instead you will find Sonny, a pleasant young man helping his cousin run his restaurant in Sicily.
Virginia is an art student whose friends made her go to the club. From the moment Sonny sees Virginia he knows she is the one.

This was a short and sweet book. The story had everything it need and it left me satisfied.

** I received this book in exchange for an honest review **
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Meeting Virginia by Magan Vernon.....What a fun addition to the Susan Stoker Kindle World. This was a fun sweet book about family and love. Sonny is a playboy and meets the love of his life when Virginia walks into a club and doesn't give Sonny the time of day. I loved watching story be told between Sonny and Virginia. I voluntarily reviewed an adv readers copy of this book. ...more
Ruth Elaine
Nov 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story. This is the first story I read this time in Susan Stoker World, I am new to this author, but will be looking into her other stories.

This is a story of a boy who meets a girl and their happily ever after.

Wolf and Caroline join this story.
Patricia Mattingly
Special Forces: Operation Alpha: Meeting Virgina

I liked reading this book always a pleasure when it also has characters from Susan Stoker books. It is a good book to read so yes I would recommend it.
Nancy Bodie
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good story!

This was a well written quick read. It brushed up against the original series. But really stands in its own. It has nice characters that grow on you. Nice storyline.
Julie
Jun 21, 2019
Tori Roca-Mace
Dec 05, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Discovering Beauty (Special Forces: Operation Alpha Kindle Worlds)
  • A Wanting Heart (Club Aegis #2)
  • Guarding His Obsession
  • Big Sky SEAL (Brotherhood Protectors; Uncharted SEALs #10)
  • Her Property (Jewel Lakes, #1)
  • Protecting Maddie (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Surviving Amber Springs
  • Breakable (Contours of the Heart, #2)
  • Saving Laura (Guardians of Hope, #2)
  • Protecting Teagan (SEAL Team Phantom, #5; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Angel of Horror (Guardians of Hope #1)
  • Finn (Anderson Billionaires, #1)
  • Always Mine (The Barrington Billionaires, #1)
  • Protecting Alabama (SEAL of Protection, #2)
  • From Ashes (From Ashes, #1)
  • Making Chase (Chase Brothers, #4)
  • Loving Leisl (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Green Beret Book 2)
  • Cowboy (SEAL Team Alpha, #3)
Magan Vernon has been living off of reader tears since she wrote her first short story in 2004. She now spends her time killing off fictional characters, pretending to plot while she really just watches Netflix, and she tries to do this all while her two young children run amok around her Texas ranch.

You can stalk or...er...find her online at all of these fun and happy places.

Amazon Author Link: h

Friendship, Texas (7 books)
  • Edge of Glory (Friendship, Texas, #1)
  • Rumor Has It (Friendship, Texas #2)
  • Part of Me (Friendship, Texas #3)
  • The One That Got Away (Friendship, Texas #4)
  • Love Like Crazy (Friendship, Texas #5)
  • Something To Talk About (Friendship, Texas #6)
  • Hall of Fame (Friendship, Texas #7)