Start by marking “The Habit Blueprint: 15 Simple Steps to Transform Your Life” as Want to Read:
The Habit Blueprint: 15 Simple Steps to Transform Your Life

The Habit Blueprint: 15 Simple Steps to Transform Your Life

Create Lasting Change Without Feeling Overwhelmed and Frustrated.
What if a few simple strategies could radically transform your life? What if exercising, eating healthy, staying organized, saving money, and reading was something you did automatically?

Certified mental trainer, Patrik Edblad, has helped 400+ clients create massive change in their lives. Drawing from his
Published November 19th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Habit Blueprint, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Habit Blueprint

Milka
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An easy read for all ages, this book gathers information and research you can find in many other books on habit forming, without having to read all those books. This short book saves you time and money by getting to the point and helping you create new habits.
Helen McCombs
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed it Learned a lot

I found this book informative and easy to understand. I have studied the steps and have tried them and am pleased with my results
Lauren Fernandez
Apr 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Not Earth-Shattering

The author gives some good advice and helpful tips, but ultimately, much of it is common sense. The most encouraging tidbit for me comes from the end:

"Also, remember that this isn’t about hitting some arbitrary number of days when your habit will somehow become completely automatic so you can just sit back and slack off. Rather, it’s about changing your identity and your mindset in how you approach your life. Challenge yourself with big, audacious goals but always be very awa
Svetlana Kurilova
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yes, the topics of developing habits and improving productivity have been discussed hundreds of times. We all know that we need to exercise every day, spend less and achieve more. But there is still a need for people to be reminded about how-to strategies. This book is an action-oriented, very short and boils information down the essentials. The bottom line is we need to decide to change, we need a system and we need whole a lot of accountability.
Nicole Martin
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very Good

I’ve just finished reading this short book. It’s filled with great ideas which I plan to put into practice. I’ve already ordered my wall planner with some stars. It’s time for change
Andrea Montack
May 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Quick and easy read

This was a quick and easy read,it had some good steps to help us move from desire to action.
I would recommend this as a quick reference whenever you are in a state of stagnation and need a push to get you out of the rut.
Philip Pearson
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Top research explained and presented in a readable style with no tedious case studies, just gets to the point.
Excellent advice and easy to follow steps and suggestions.
Highly recommended.
Yesenia
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
GoodReader

Great book and quick, easy to understand and simple ideas to follow and achieve. Liked this book because unlike other self-help books it gets to the point and doesn't repeat itself over and over throughout the chapters.
Tauras Sinkus
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read few books on habit building already and even though I knew 90% of the things already, I liked how concise and logical everything was. Felt the value with every page. If it's your first book on habits, you won't be disappointed.
Katie Ringley
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super duper quick read. I’ve read tons of habit literature and this one really just gives you the doable main take home points so it’s perfect.
Juan L Herrera M
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book for building a habit

Well written. The book presents good and sensible strategies for building a habit, supported by experts research. I fully recommended it.
Sivakumar
Apr 16, 2018 rated it liked it
A comprehensive, easy to follow book before kickstarting any activity
Omar Rodriguez-Rodriguez
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Basic rules for habit building. Quick, straightforward, and to the point.
Shabriea Smith
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great read

It's easy to read plain and simple I love the theme of this book, I'll recommend this book to anyone who want change.
Shayne
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Quick reminder

A short and quick reminder of how to establish habits. Many ideas re written from other sources but it was a beneficial read in reminding me of those concepts.
Jason Arroyo Quirós
Muy corto y sin profundidad

Desarrolla el tema muy poco profundo, me parece bien si ya se tiene el conocimiento de otros libros sobre el tema de los hábitos
Kent White
Probably the most comprehensive and short book on how to create effective habits. I've only used half of the techniques shared and I could definitely use more. One to read often!
kelly
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short and to the point. Great book to jumpstart a new habit. Simple. Can’t be better than that.
Courtney Lawrence
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very concise with actionable advice. Can easily read in a few hours... Great book!
sandy
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Surprised

There is nothing I hadn't read or heard before. The different ideas of how to implement and make them work are new. I can't wait to get working on a better me.
Nishal
May 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Overall great book and deeply influential.... can be related to you and your everyday life ...I gave it the 3 stars ..great work

Dev N. Samal
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This Book Really Can Transform Life, If Applied Consistently, Can Develop More Productive Habits. It Mentions 15 Simple Step Plan in order To Create New Productive Habits.
Manuel Ostheider
Nov 09, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Running Down a Dream: Your Road Map to Winning Creative Battles
  • Get Back in the Box: Innovation from the Inside Out
  • Let's Get Real or Let's Not Play: The Demise of 20th Century Selling & the Advent of Helping Clients Succeed
  • Self-Healing with Reiki: How to Create Wholeness, Harmony & Balance for Body, Mind & Spirit
  • Giftology: The Art and Science of Using Gifts to Cut Through the Noise, Increase Referrals, and Strengthen Retention
  • Standing at the Edge: Finding Freedom Where Fear and Courage Meet
  • The Pledge: Your Master Plan for an Abundant Life
  • Unmistakable: Why Only Is Better Than Best
  • You Can't Teach a Kid to Ride a Bike at a Seminar : The Sandler Sales Institute's 7-Step System for Successful Selling
  • Do You Talk Funny?: 7 Comedy Habits to Become a Better (and Funnier) Public Speaker
  • Networking Is Not Working: Stop Collecting Business Cards and Start Making Meaningful Connections
  • Effective Communication Skills
  • Practicing Mindfulness: An Introduction to Meditation
  • Emotional Success: The Power of Gratitude, Compassion, and Pride
  • The Outward Mindset: Seeing Beyond Ourselves
  • How to Be a Power Connector: The 5+50+100 Rule for Turning Your Business Network Into Profits
  • Body of Work: Finding the Thread that Ties Your Career Together
  • Big Potential: How Transforming the Pursuit of Success Raises Our Achievement, Happiness, and Well-Being
My work is all about answering the question: "How can we live better?"

To find the answer, I write about timeless ideas and science-backed strategies to feel great and perform at your very best.

I distill this wisdom into Good Life Blueprints — simple, concise, and actionable books you can use to optimize different areas of your life.

—> Click here to check them out! <—
“There’s no point in ruminating over a missed attempt because stacking guilt and shame on top of what you perceive as a poor performance only makes it harder to get back on track.41 Let the past be in the past, forgive yourself quickly and get back in the game as fast as you can.” 1 likes
“the key to establishing your new habit is to stop obsessing over the results you want and instead start obsessing over showing up every day.” 0 likes