Start by marking “Can you Hula Like Hilo Hattie?” as Want to Read:
Can you Hula Like Hilo Hattie?

Can you Hula Like Hilo Hattie?

The novice sleuths accept their first official detecting assignment: uncovering the “secret” of an elderly millionaire’s pretty young wife. If they succeed, their newly founded business, The Triple Threat Investigation Agency, will prove a viable venture.

The twist: the wife is found murdered along Oahu’s sapphire shores. And there’s a secret all right, one of many, but the
Published August 13th 2016 by Tyler Colins

To ask other readers questions about Can you Hula Like Hilo Hattie?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Can you Hula Like Hilo Hattie?

Dora  (Swift Coffee Book Blog)
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Full review: http://swiftcoffee.blog/2018/12/16/bl...

After reading the description, I wanted to read this book, though I have to admit that I became a bit discouraged when I saw the cover. I just... find it not so... nice. That being said, I rather listened to the blurb, so I ended up reading this mystery book!

Fortunately, this was a case of 'don't judge a book by its cover'. It took me some time until I became invested and really cared, but after that, I thoroughly enjoyed this journey with the
Carla Johnson-Hicks
Dec 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: blog-tour
3.5 rounded up to 4. Can You Hula Like Hilo Hattie is the second book in a the "Triple Threat Mystery Series", however, I did not read the first book. This was not a problem as this book could be read as a standalone. There was enough information given through flashbacks and references to the first case that I was okay. Having said that, I will probably go back and read the first book as it sounds fun.

The detectives in this series are three intelligent, resourceful and brave females. We have Lin
Jina Bazzar
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Sometimes we made wrong choices; sometimes others made them for us. And sometimes life simply wasn’t fair.”

When I first picked up this book, my first intrigue was the title.
I thought it had a nice ring, but I was a good third of the way through when I realized hula was actually a word, Hilo Hattie a real person. I’m probably in a minority here, but for those of you who don’t know, according to google, hula means: “a dance performed by Hawaiian women, characterized by six basic steps, undulating
Jessica Rachow
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Can You Hula Like Hilo Hattie is the second book in a the series, but can be read as a standalone. I do wish I had read book one, because I think there was some background info I would have liked to have. Since I enjoyed this book so much, I will go back to read book one now!

I enjoyed these three quirky, fabulous characters in Triple Threat. This novel is told from the point of view of Jill, who takes on the leader role. This novem is riddled with puns which are funny, and I think the dialogue o
Prachi Pati
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mysteries
A fun, fast paced mystery that I had the pleasure to read. The Trio detectives- Jill/JJ, Linda and Rey, reminded me of my Nancy Drew fascination days. And all the description of Hawaii, its islands, its food and the drinks, amidst the drug world backdrop and a string of murders that need to be solved, was a joy to read about. I enjoyed reading this and would recommend it to fans of detective mysteries :)

A huge thanks to the author and a friend, for sending me an ecopy of the book. I will be writ
M. Summers Glass
Dec 09, 2015
Taghi
added it
Feb 07, 2016
Tyler Colins
Feb 12, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Donna Harris
Bobbi
May 27, 2017
James
Dec 09, 2018
Tyler Colins is primarily a writer of fiction and blog posts, and a sometimes editor and proofreader of books, manuals, and film/television scripts. She’ll also create business plans, synopses, film promotion and sales documents.

Fact-checking and researching, organizing and coordinating are skills and joys (she likes playing detective and developing structure).

Her fiction audience: lovers of femal