Start by marking “Rye (Joyadan Mates, #1)” as Want to Read:
Rye (Joyadan Mates, #1)

(Joyadan Mates #1)

Free after years of captivity, Elika finds this new world she now lives in difficult to understand. She doesn't know the rules, she only has herself to rely on, and the last thing she wants is to repeat the mistakes of the past.
When she volunteers for a mission, it brings her in close quarters with sexy, grumpy, bossy Rye Sanchez. The man she cannot stop dreaming about.
Published November 20th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Rye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rye

Start your review of Rye (Joyadan Mates, #1)
Aseneth T Brown
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good

I really liked Elika she was strong, brave, selfless. Her character was good I was rooting for her to over come her issues and stand up for herself and take control of how she feels and what she wants. She did not disappoint,Rye on the other hand was kind of annoying ,for a grown man his reactions were childish,immature, and just kind of off putting. He was acting like he was the one held in captivity for 12 years with his judging her and not trusting her nonsense. I get his issues but his
mrs.s.m.oakley
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rye

I hadn’t left a review on any of the other books...not because the books and author weren’t for me...I just had to read them all and decided I d do one review on the whole..
I thought that Darc and Zoey was ok just thought Zoey to be a bit daft for a empora to be but continued to read on as I liked the story idea so as The books developed I became hooked and I find all the characters challenging and like the different takes...well worth the wait and read...
Barbara L
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another 5 Star Book

Loved it was happy for both of them, was hoping that Rye would fail for, she was just the one for him, she would give as good as she gets from, strong and sassy. Laughed a lot when they were bossing each other trying to see who would win their way. Hope the next books are as great as this one.
Izzie d
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was ok
I was really looking forward to this story but it just didn't work for me. He just resisted too much and battled wit himself over his feelings for her, although I understood it, it went on a bit too long.
Darlette Robinson
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Intrigued"

I have read this series. I love it. I can't wait to read about the rest of the brothers stories. Will they find Lochlan? Where has he been? Thanks for the Zerconian Warriors, and the Joyadan Mates!!!
shannon  Stubbs
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nice

This was a nice follow up series to the zerconian warrior series. I liked Willa's brother Rye. He was actually a good character for this new series. I liked it.
alice brown
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rye

Omg yes I love this new series,I can't wait to read rye going to go get his brother,keep up the good read.thanks
LuDena Radford
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fiesty

Sadie Carter's books keep getting better . Now that Rye is down for the count who is next ? Enjoy
Betty Johnson
Feb 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Not Bad....

Not a bad story. Need to read Zerconian series first if you want to understand who these characters are and find out the backstory.
Jo
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful book

This was a great book I read it in one sitting. I loved the humor the snark. All the characters were enjoyable.

DaCon
Dec 04, 2016
Tanya Ponting
May 21, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Hitched to the Alien General (Warriors of the Lathar, #8)
  • Alien Warrior's Secret (Warriors of the Lathar, #9)
  • Bonded To The Alien Centurion (Warriors of the Lathar, #7)
  • Alien Surgeon’s Seduction (Warriors of the Lathar, #10)
  • Alien Commander's Mate (Warriors of the Lathar, #6)
  • Adored by the Alien Assassin (Warriors of the Lathar, #5)
  • Tarjen (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides, #4; Intergalactic Dating Agency, #49)
  • A Son for the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #2)
  • Rohn (Warriors of Sangrin, #7)
  • Alien Prisoner (Alien Invasion, #2)
  • Vykor (Intergalactic Dating Agency, #9 / Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides)
  • Snowed In With The Alien Warlord (Warlord Brides Index, #1; Snowed In With..., #1)
  • The Commander's Captive (House Of Kaimar, #1)
  • Jet (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides, #8)
  • Torel  (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides #5; Intergalactic Dating Agency #53)
  • Perfect Mate (Project Rebellion, #1)
  • Radek (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides #6; Intergalactic Dating Agency #57)
  • Best Friends (New Species, #15)
Best selling author, Sadie wanted to blend her love of writing, Sci-Fi (why did they cancel Firefly - sobs) and sexy, dominant males.
If you'd like to keep up with any updates, she has a Facebook page.
Sign up to her newsletter (http://eepurl.com/bQPcI5) and receive a FREE NOVELLA set in the Zerconian Warriors world, you'll also receive information about new