Start by marking “Dangerous Desires (Montana Men, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Desires (Montana Men, #3)

Dangerous Desires

(Montana Men #3)

He wouldn’t leave her alone! Good grief, the enormous Hunter James was just relentless! Fleur DeBron had enjoyed one dinner with the man two years ago and…okay, so that night had been…amazing. Kissing Hunter James had been…magical.

But he hadn’t called Fleur after that night. He’d said he would. But he hadn’t. A man only got one chance with her, and Hunter had blown it.

Wh
Published February 13th 2017 by Elizabeth Lennox Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Dangerous Desires, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dangerous Desires

Chitra *CJ*
Feb 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lord I ADORED this EL!
It had a super sweet, shy but impulsive heroine who had self esteem issues and a super determined stalkery obsessed hero.
Their chemistry was gooey and he relentlessly pursued her.
When they finally got together, fire exploded and my favorite part of this book- the super duper adorable HEA EPILOGUE!(Im a sucker for good ones)
Safe
4.5/5
C
Feb 26, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF
I don't know why I this just didn't click for me
I have not read any other books from this author
People said it was safe but yet she was dating after the first date went wrong...
On the other hand I also being sooooo upset over nothing happening after one date is kinda da silly....
I don't know it just didn't work for me
Confused
Elaine
Apr 05, 2017 rated it liked it
I enjoy this particular author but this particular story was not my favourite. The female lead I found annoying.
100sweet
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
DNF @ 40%.

I get bored pretty quickly with the push and pull of the characters. Plus, it didn't make sense that the H pursues the h after 2 years of nothing.
Dawn
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hunter had known Fleur most of her life and loved her for over 2 years but she would not allow him to explain what happened after their first dinner date.Fleur never forgot her feelings for Hunter but tryst is hard to be regained. Across the background of Montana ranching country these two must find a way to forge a path together that lasts. Always enjoy the family dynamics and want the story to go on which this author always gives glimpses of the future in the rest of series books. This is a st ...more
Ashlie
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazingly awesome book

I swear that every book Elizabeth Lennox writes gets better and better. You'd think she'd run out of stories but she never does. The emotion in this book is palpable. Fleur is driven by her fears and Hunter helps her get over that by loving her no matter what. There were scenes in this book that had me laughing, scenes that had me sad, and scenes that had me over heating. The only thing I thought was missing was an explanation of why Fleur is so terrified of horses. It was
Kyle Hakim
May 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
Cheryl
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars the Montana Men series continues. This book finds daughter Fleur trying to avoid her attraction to neighboring rancher Hunter James. They have been fighting an attraction for years and it finally cones to head!
Ishabelle
Jun 11, 2017 rated it liked it
I liked Hunter and Fleur. Their story was already teased in the previous installment, but reading about their story exclusively.
Sandi Ramirez
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book had me in stitches.... Hunter James knew what he wanted and he wanted Fleur. She had better watch out because nothing short of a hurricane was going to stop him from his goal of getting his woman.

Fleur was a tiny thing but man she was stubborn as can be. She simply would not let Hunter tell he what happened 2 years before but Hunter was not one to let that stop him. He kept showing her how much he loved her and was not going to back down. We see more about the family dynamic in this b
Jacqueline
Mar 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Due to a misunderstanding he never calls her after their first date two years later instead of explaining why he decides to go all out to win her over, meanwhile she has a long memory and is not very forgiving so starts the at times frustrating story in part 3 of Montana men. This is not to say I hated the book just felt at times like giving both parties a good shaking.
Gail Cummings
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good and hot

I really enjoyed how he did not give up the love that he had for her. By not giving up he won the love of his life
Tammy
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg I love this series, all the alpha males and their demanding ways. Two years ago Fleur fell hard for Hunter after one date and never to hear from him again she was hurt. But Hunter was protecting her and now he's back to claim her. But Fleur doesn't want to get hurt again so she is trying to avoid him. Will it work or will the alpha Hunter get his way?
Izzie d
Feb 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: second-chance
It's okay, i just didn't understand why he didn't talk to her early on and explain why he never called her after their date. It felt like a long drawn out story to me.
Terri
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dangerous Desires...

Good read for sure. Sexy but with a lot of heart. Dramatically funny. Filled with angst and tingle worthy moments. This series is a great read.
Edrenia
Feb 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Ok

This book was ok I liked the men in the series so far. But the woman are so weak the one is this book was just so weird.
Kate
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
These are getting worse rather than better. I understand that Fleur would have abandonment issues, and the fact that Hunter didn't explain what was going on for two years would have been a problem for me too, but come on. And I understand the appeal of the virgin, but it appears that none of these women have ever had an impure thought. There were also a couple of continuity issues in this book; I find that unacceptable for such a published author.
Juliana Chen
Gracie Crouch
Feb 16, 2017
janie terrell
May 24, 2017
USA Today™ best-selling author Elizabeth Lennox writes contemporary romance novels featuring sheiks, business tycoons, royalty, and other sexy rich men. Her male lead characters are smart, driven and determined, but can still be sensitive and vulnerable. Elizabeth’s female lead characters come from a variety of backgrounds. They are strong, intelligent and independent, while still feminine and car ...more

Montana Men (6 books)
  • Dangerous Seduction (Montana Men, #1)
  • Dangerous Attraction (Montana Men, #2)
  • Dangerous Enticement (Montana Men, #4)
  • Dangerous Temptation (Montana Men, #5)
  • Dangerous Secrets (Montana Men, #6)