Start by marking “Teen Titans #2” as Want to Read:
Teen Titans #2

Teen Titans #2

(Teen Titans (2016) (Single Issues) #2)

“Damian Knows Best” part two! Ra’s al Ghul’s forces make their move! But are Damian and the newly assembled Teen Titans ready to take on such a deadly threat?
Published November 23rd 2016 by DC

To ask other readers questions about Teen Titans #2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teen Titans #2

Start your review of Teen Titans #2
Deborah Obida
Apr 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: comics
It was still so short, would it kill the publishers to make it a little longer. That aside I love the graphics and the characters so much.

The plot continues as The teen titans figured out who and why they were brought there. Robin the culprit told them but they didn't believe him.
R.C. Rejino
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
This certainly went in a direction I was not expecting.

In this issue, we get another flashback to Damian just after receiving his grandfather's gift, where his mother Talia arrives to see what his choice will be. Realizing he has no intentions of returning to the league, she leaves him with a flashdrive, stating that there are four other targets other than him by the newest recruits, which answers my question I had in regards to why Damian specifically chose these members for the team.

What I was
Patrick
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love it. Love it, love it, love it.

The new artist isn't quite what the Rebirth Special was but it's still gorgeous. I already want the next 4 issues wrapped up in a volume and in my hands.

Right now.
John
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comic-book
The Demon Fist comes after The Teen Titans and the fireworks begin.
Vinton Bayne
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Still going pretty good. I like the dialogue a lot, but I'm not yet fond of the plot.
Brandon St Mark
Nov 27, 2016 rated it liked it
As with Batman Beyond, I keep comparing these titles to their cartoon adaptations, and they just aren't what I'm looking for. Add unto that that I dislike Damian (sp?) so I don't think I'll be pulling this title for much longer.
M
Feb 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I can't help it, I love Damian, the little shit.
Miguel
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Percy does an excellent job of packing frames with action, humor, and pathos. As Damian explains his past and exposes his inner-conflict to his teammates, the exposition comes across to audiences as a genuine character moment rather than a necessary evil. The art in this issue is wonderful, alongside with the dialogue that promises a rich and quick-to-develop team dynamic. Damian tapping random strangers to serve as his subordinates in a superhero team that will combat the League, something so ...more
Connie
4/5 stars

God, Damian has changed so much from the first Batman and Robin series. There's just a vulnerability to him that he doesn't try and hide from himself or anyone else, and I think that's vital for his growth. I'm just very proud of him at the moment.
Vishualee
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed it more than the first issue. Lot of explosions and secrets keep excitement afloat.
JeLo
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I still liked where the story is going to and Benjamin Percy is doing a good job in this series so far.
Pencil Fights
May 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Terrible villain lackeys for the Teens, but great art, and decent plot sets this title on rails.
mike andrews
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Damien lets the team know why he has brought them together.
Skerdi Kroi

• Nightwing (2016-) #2
  • Suicide Squad #6
  • Justice League vs. Suicide Squad #2
  • Justice League vs. Suicide Squad #1
Benjamin Percy is the author of four novels, The Dark Net (HMH, 2017), The Dead Lands (Grand Central, 2015), Red Moon (Grand Central, 2013) and The Wilding (Graywolf Press, 2010), as well as two books of short stories -- Refresh, Refresh and The Language of Elk -- and a craft book, Thrill Me: Essays on Fiction. His fiction and nonfiction have been published in Esquire (where he is a contributing ...more

Teen Titans (2016) (Single Issues) (1 - 10 of 37 books)
  • Teen Titans #1