Start by marking “Relatività” as Want to Read:
Relatività

Relatività

(Manga Guides)

Il liceo Takai è una gabbia di matti! Quando quel matto del preside costringe l'intero corso di Minagi a studiare la relatività di Einstein durante l'estate, Minagi si offre volontario al posto dei compagni. C'è solo un piccolo problema: prima d'ora lui la relatività non l'ha mai neanche sentita nominare!

Ma è fortunato perché a spiegargliela ci penserà l'impavida Miss
Paperback, I manga delle scienze #3, 179 pages
Published October 14th 2016 by Le Scienze (first published August 15th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Relatività, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Relatività

Start your review of Relatività
Thomas Harning

If you have a physics curiosity , this is a fun way to sate it. "The Manga Guide to Relativity" by Masafumi Yamamoto, Keita Takatsu, and Hideo Nitta is a beautiful blend of manga, humor and science.

I had this book for quite some time and decided to try to get through it... little did I know that I would finish it in only a few hours of reading! While I understood some of the concepts at a very high level, some of the paradoxes and details typically got me. This guide's illustrations make the

Charis Rae
Read for high school physics.
Srijata
Entertaining and explains a lot in a digestible form, but I didn't like how it started with blatant homophobia/transphobia.
Kara
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very weird and informative. Unique story line. My head hurts now. Ow.
Stefano Lodi
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: saggistica
Ben fatto, a parte il finale della storiella che accompagna le lezioni di relatività.
Carly
Apr 19, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked how the author wrote a lesson about relativity into a manga to make it more entertaining for readers that are learning about relativity.
Canesgalactica
This collection of manga guides is actually quite informative, but unfortunately suffers from trying to condense a lot of information into a format that is easily readable, but you really can't condense these subjects easily. You can outline the basics of relativity easily within comics, but to do all the math required to explain certain principles, these guides utilize pages and pages of additional information between each chapter which some readers (particularly those who are more interested ...more
Soobie's scared
E anche questo l'ho finito. Ci ho sofferto un po' sopra ma comunque... Perché sì, bisogna tener presente che son tendenzialmente una capra in tutte le materie scientifiche.

Allora, la storia è la più stupida tra quelle lette finora. La novità è che c'è un'insegnante donna che spiega la relatività al rappresentante degli studenti. Solo che ha forme che trasbordano dappertutto. Mai donne normali...

Come al solito, all'inizio riuscivo anche a seguire i discorsi seri, poi mi son persa. C'è da dire che
Peter Schott
May 16, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty good read. Puts relativity concepts into something that most people can understand and delves a bit deeper in the technical parts. I enjoyed the way the book is laid out, how it builds on prior sections, and how it makes learning about relativity somewhat painless. If you need to learn the basics for something, it's definitely worth a read. If you're a science buff who likes Manga, it's also a good read. Definitely more of a niche book, but very well executed and I'm now more interested ...more
Abdullah Al-uthman
Feb 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: physics
This book serves as the first few steps to the broad field of relativity. Although it presentation looks more suitable for children, the amount of information it has is large and some of the readers will find a certain level of difficulty reading if don't have a little bit of background. In general, I recommend this book to whoever interested in the field of relativity and want to have a general idea about it. Don't get intimated by the amount of complexity you will find in the beginning, just ...more
Max
Jun 16, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, nonfiction, science
Kinda weird but pretty good. The best thing about it is that it includes some normal text parts after each manga section to discuss formulas and introduce other related concepts. Plus, the manga portion having an actual plot, silly though it may be, helps it be easier to read.
Emily
This explains relativity surprisingly well, although there were a few concepts I got hung up on! I could've used this book back in the second year of my physics degree.
Martin
Jun 15, 2013
Josb
Sep 07, 2014
Alan
rated it did not like it
Jan 27, 2015
Jun 05, 2012
Mae
Sep 10, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Valuation: Measuring and Managing the Value of Companies (Wiley Finance)
  • Financial Modeling in Excel For Dummies
  • 300 Days of Better Writing
  • Rue des Boutiques Obscures
  • Kitten's First Full Moon
  • Ethics in the Real World: 86 Brief Essays on Things that Matter
  • What Should I Do with My Life?: The True Story of People Who Answered the Ultimate Question
  • Ox-Cart Man
  • So Many Bunnies: A Bedtime ABC and Counting Book

Manga Guides (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • The Manga Guide to Biochemistry