Start by marking “Tempting the Badman (Russian Bratva, #5)” as Want to Read:
Tempting the Badman (Russian Bratva, #5)

(Russian Bratva #5)

At five years old, Inessa Kozlova is exposed to the dangerous power a badman wields. Now, twenty years later, she’s convinced that a badman is the last thing she wants in her bed. Strong, beautiful, and independent, she’s determined to live the life she wants on her own terms. Yet, from the moment she lays eyes on her Bratva lover, her heart demands otherwise.

Dominik Mark
Published January 12th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Tempting the Badman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempting the Badman

MischaS_
I do not know what to say. Let's just leave it at the fact that my reviews for the book 1 and 2 pretty much sum up my problems with this whole series. Because in all honesty, there is not a lot of difference between the 11 books in this series.

This one is pretty much the worst one. It's nothing more than a breading fantasy. (view spoiler)
Expresso
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I want more!!! I NEED MORE!!! Ermagawd! Dominik is EPIC!

Ok so don't panic. There is a bit of confusion in the beginning of the book. Around twelve percent you're like "aha"! So that's why.......

Dominik is a total caveman with prehistoric tendencies. He has no clue how to treat a woman or be in a relationship with a woman outside of physical intimacy. Your reaction to things coming out of his mouth range from serious eye rolls to laughing out loud! Inessa is definitely the other half of his soul
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dom is a jerk, plan, and simple. But he can be redeemed.. He just needs the right woman.

Nessa wants nothing to do with the mob. And Dom is all mob. But their chemistry is so hot they burn each other.

Dom needs out of his arranged marriage and he is having a lot of fun with Nessa. And the only way out of his soon to be nuptials is to get Nessa pregnant or to find his fiancee screwing someone else.

Nessa is not big on either option. She wants to be left alone. But you don't always get what you w
Cheryl Norris
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hayley has done it again. I love her Russian Badmen and Dominik is no different. Compared to the others, Nik is more closed off, he knows what he wants, but isn't sure the best way to go about getting what he wants. Inessa loves him and has loved him pretty much from the time they met, but Dominik isn't sure what love is or what it means. He didn't come from the best circumstances, he didn't grow up experiencing love, so how can he know what it is? As with most couples there are multiple road bl ...more
Teresa Lara
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Dominik and Inessas intense forbidden beautiful addicting love story.So ready for more
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Inessa Kazlova is exposed to the brutal badman at five years old, and it's something that has stayed with her. And twenty years later, she knows that a badman is the last thing she'll ever want in her life. Inessa is proud, beautiful, successful, and independent who lives life on her own terms. And even though she now has a Bratva lover, she still does everything she can to keep it on her own terms, no matter how many feelings have developed. Dominik Markov is loyal to the Bratva, as they saved ...more
Eva Mcfarden
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Eva by: Review for Hashtag Minxes

5 Stars

Hayley has had me hooked from the beginning. Being able to bring a character from their lowest possible place, to having hope for a better life is amazing. Allowing a character to be bad, but still ensure the goodness within them is a great talent.

When unthinkable things happen, life changes for young Inessa. When you love someone, but despise what they stand for, one must make a choice, but sometimes, there really is no choice. Inessa wants nothin
Carol
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved This Book!

Another great Bratva book! I loved that part of Nessa's background and childhood was provided in this book. This story picked up where book #4 left off. A captivating, passionate, romantic and sexy story. The Bratva men as always cherish, protect their women destroying their enemies and others that betray them. it is gratifying to see books that loop, weave and intertwine with each other, catching up with familiar characters and old allies, the Notorious Devils MC. It broadens th
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-challenge
Tempting the Badman

Oh boy...ok first let me say I did like the book, but I wanted to murder Dominik so many times lmao. There were so many times when he was just an idiot and didn't explain things when it would have solved the problem.
Kelly Fountain
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dominick and Inessa, just like the others, did not disappoint. Another great mafia story from Hayley. We have plenty of hot scenes, threats of death and having to fight for your man. Can't wait to continue on with this series.
Maureen Shirley
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
DOMinated

Yet another tantalizing page turner in this Badman series! Despite wanting to read about their baby being born there's no doubt this hardcore yet sensual Badman will be front and center. Nik and Inessa's story is as steamy and sexually charged as his Bratva Brothers.
K.S. Rochell
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This Badman make me weak in the knees!! Who doesn’t love sexy wicked alpha??? This book was beyond amazing I just can’t get enough of Hayley amazing Books she is so talented get ready for another perfect addition to the badman series!
Sara
AHHHH so good!!
Ri
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Another Mafia hit. Add in steamy times and a hot Russian and it is like a festivus dream. I'm so glad I found this series.
Heather Thompson
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Another great book and a brilliant story line . Love the characters they are so real love this whole series thank you for being such a great writer
Tammy Cole
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved these two so much! Dominick is the ultimate Badman. He's not the sweetest of these men but when he falls for Innessa everything changes. I think these two are seriously meant for each other. I fall more in love with this series as I read. I can't wait to read more.
Kelly Williams
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved this book. Another great edition to the series. I loved the characters and how Hayley kept it gritty like she always does with her Bratva series. I also loved that Inessa didn't necessarily cave at first to his demands and kept her sense of self throughout the book. No need to mention this but I will as always the scenes are hot hot hot!!I also loved how we stay connected to past characters and the stories continue on so your not left hanging wondering what happens between her characters ...more
Patricia behrens
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Worth the wait

Just the right amount of angst mixed with romance to keep you on the edge of you seat and emotionally invested in the characters. I absolutely love all of the Russian Bratva books. Highly recommend this read and everything else Hayley Faiman has put out so far.
Sarah - Books to Breathe
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-re-reads
I'll be honest; when I started this series a few months back I had no clue what I was getting into. I've read many mafia related series before but it's always hit or miss on just how authentic they will be. And for me, I need my mafia series to be dark and dirty and to leave nothing in the gray area. Well color me surprised when I discovered this author and this series was exactly what I had hoped for and so much more! It was a side to the mafia I had long hoped to read about but had never quite ...more
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so lucky to receive Tempting the Badman by Hayley Faiman. I am giving this book 5 stars because Inessa and Dominik story was complicated but also so good in so many ways. Their story just made you want to throw your book sometimes, but no matter what you just couldn't put the book down each chaptered captured you in so many ways. I have read all the Russian Bratva books and just when I think I have a favorite couple the author comes out with a even better couple. But each couple are so dif ...more
Melissa Mendoza
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“I look into her eyes and hold her waist. She’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen in my life, and she’s mine.”

Heat Rating:

photo 5 Orgasm Button_zpsm0jqyhvr.jpg

5 Tempt Me Stars! This series has me hooked…

photo 5 Buttons_zpsu895julz.jpg

I love a good mafia book with tons of action and heat. And well this book had all of that. This whole series has really and I’ve been obsessed with it since book one! So imagine my surprise when this one landed on my kindle! Hayley knows how to write one sexy book with brilliant characters that will leave you guessing with e
Amy  Crull
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So after the last book and how I must have I was disappointed, I will admit I was hesitant about starting this but I'm so glad I did. This by far, is the best book in the series! This book blew me away!! Dominick and Inessa instantly hooked me into their story and I couldn't put it down. This book has a stubborn independent woman who has her fair share of ups and downs, mostly downs. Despite that, she has made a name for herself in the real estate world but that gets rocked when Dominick wants m ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

What is it about these Russian Bratva men that make me despise them so much then fall absolutely in love with them?

Tempting the Badman is the 5th installment of the Russian Bratva series by Hayley Faiman. Which I am obsessed about!

At 5 years old Inessa Kozlova saw the destruction that a badman can leave behind. Now 20 years later she refuses to give her heart or her future away to a badman. That is until she lays eyes on Dominik Markov, a Bratva playboy.

These Russian Bratva men! Rarely do I read
Crystal
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If Hayley's last book, Living for the Badman, tore me apart, this one started to put the pieces back together. We start to see why some of the events in the series happened, and how it has changed people, situations and the flow of the Bratva organization. I am so engrossed in this series, and each volume just sucks me in further to the point that I want to go find a Badman of my own.

There is no other way to describe Dominik than a Badman. The Bratva way of life is all he's known, so to say hear
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
I have read several of Hayley's book but this was the first in this series for me. I was a bit nervous at first starting this series with the fifth book but I in no way felt lost at all. I do want to go back and read the previous books but Hayley explained things to where I was just fine.

This book, oh man, I was so severely irate with Dominik throughout this book several times. The way he goes about making Inessa his and then how he behaves really made me want to castrate him. Inessa didn't wan
Wednesday Stanley
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shut The Freaking Front Door.... Mrs. Faiman has done it again somehow again. I'm not sure how, but someway she has. I have to say I never thought that any couple could bypass my favorite Notorious Devils couples or even by pass my favorite Russian Bratva couple Kirill and Tatyana. But I think Dominik and Inessa have become my new favorite couple.

I loved Dominik and Inessa in this book. They both had dominant personalities that sometimes clashed and became frustrating. But I loved the relationsh
Wendy Livingstone
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Strong, independent, Inessa has a successful career, and she know what she wants out of life, and the last thing she wants is to become involved with any of the men of the Bratva. Sexy, loyal, Dominik is Bratva through and through, as this is the only life he has ever known. The chemistry between these two is hot, and Inessa teaches Dominik what love actually is.
This is a hot, gritty story, which has be hooked and intrigued throughout. Hayley has done an awesome job in writing this series, and I
Christina Sweeney
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-kindle-books
Absolutely loved this book. Dominick and Inessa's story was awesome. Dominick pissed me off so much through out this book but I was always rooting for him and Inessa. They had to go through so many difficulties to get their HEA, but it was all worth it. Inessa taught Dominick how to love and he showed her that even though he was a Badman in the bravata he c ok uld give her the life that she wan5ed even though she doubted him a lot. Keep them coming hayley you never disappoint.
Victoria Craig
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very tempting

I love this series. I can't get enough of it. Dominik is incredible. So very alpha hot. Lol. As well as Konstatin. Dominik and Inessa are great together . Just not good for each other. Getting to know one another helps. Great story. Great characters. For everyone who loves a good Bratva Series.
MHRN06
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tempting the Badman

This series just keeps getting better and better. Each book out does the last one. I'm so anxious to see how the events play out in the next story.....Anxiously awaiting part six.
  • Escapades (Trident Ink #1)
  • An Incidental Love
  • Inflict
  • His Wife
  • Bella: The Begining (A Sagatori Family Saga)
  • Time for Change
  • One More Day
  • Mad Love (Guns & Ink, #1)
  • Binge (Seven Year Itch, #1)
  • Blood & Lies (A Twisted Duet, #1)
  • Calavera. (Den of Mercenaries, #4)
  • Consent (The Loan Shark Duet, #2)
  • Glass Cage
  • You Belong to Me
  • Miles Away (Carrion, #1)
  • Russian Lullaby (Russian Love, #1)
  • Beneath It All (Beneath, #1)
  • Love Through Pain
Born and raised in California, but living in Texas and loving every second of it. I married the man that I started dating when I was 16 years old. We have 2 little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.

Find me on

Facebook --https://www.facebook.com/authorhayley...

Website -- https://hayleyfaiman.com

Russian Bratva (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Owned by the Badman (Russian Bratva #1)
  • Seducing the Badman (Russian Bratva, #2)
  • Dancing for the Badman (Russian Bratva, #3)
  • Living for the Badman (Russian Bratva, #4)
  • Protected by the Badman (Russian Bratva #6)
  • Forever my Badman (Russian Bratva #7)
  • Betrothed to the Badman (Russian Bratva #8)
  • Chosen by the Badman (Russian Bratva #9)
  • Bought by the Badman (Russian Bratva #10)
  • Collared by the Badman (Russian Bratva #11)